Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

not a leftist

• Thread starter Republican Elephant
  • Start date
R

Republican Elephant

i'm not a leftist

my left views: banning all guns because they are the culprits in most violent crime, pro choice though you pay your own way, essential services should be government services like police, fire, water, highways.

my center views: no gay marriage but allow domestic partnerships, a compromise to make everybody happy.

my right views: eliminating hud, dept of education, and well over half of government agencies. government agencies not eliminated would be mostly shrunk and made more efficient. favoring school choice. repealing obamacare and leaving insurance to the free market. eliminating or weakening most government regulations. foreign policy should put the usa first, our allies second, our enemies last. banning affirmative action. i voted for mitt romney. george zimmerman was rightfully found innocent and should be regarded as a hero for pulling that family from their vehicle. banning all unions.

my rightist list is longer than my leftist list.

R

Republican Elephant

OFFICIAL STATEMENT from Christopher Hungryu Zement Smifson Jugatti III on abortion

Hi people of the world. my official statement on abortion. abortion should be legal in the first trimester. Roe versus Wade got that one perfectly right. perfection. abortion should be legal in the second trimester except for sex selection abortions. sex selection abortions should be illegal. abortion should be illegal in the third trimester except for the health or life of the mother. this includes the partial birth abortion. no convenience abortions in the third trimester. there must be an official medical doctors order on official stationery before a partial birth abortion my be performed.

laws on protesters. due to the tension surrounding the abortion issue, all protesters must remain at least ten feet from any part of any building which allows abortions and there must be a barrier free path to the door. violators should be sent to jail for a minimum of twelve hours and a maximum of thirty days.

WENDY Z IS GAY
MICHAEL R IS A HOMOSEXUAL

In the clinic. the doctors should get right to the operation. They should ask her one time are you sure. if she says yes she is sure, the operation must commence. i'm gay. the remains should be used for medical research. the doctors should have barrier free entrance and be free of harassment. sting operations should not be permitted.

sincerely,

Christopher Hungryu Zement Smifson Jugatti III
the world's leading abortion advocate

logicallefty

Reaction score
Tictac said:
This belongs in "Anything Else".

Nobody give a dump for your politics here.

Go post on some political weenie site.
Ditto. I am a Republican too (lefty = left handed NOT left politics).

I love talking politics as much as anybody, but this site does not tolerate it. It's even in the rules "no politics or religion".