Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your best 24 hrs

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone fvcked 3+ b!tches in the space of 24 hours? I have gotten to the point where two in a day is not that special. Today I got blown by three, but the third was on her period, so I didn't fvck her,

If anyone has managed three or more in a day, I would love to hear that story :rockon:

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Has anyone fvcked 3+ b!tches in the space of 24 hours? I have gotten to the point where two in a day is not that special. Today I got blown by three, but the third was on her period, so I didn't fvck her,

If anyone has managed three or more in a day, I would love to hear that story :rockon:
Woke up with a plate and fvcked. I then went to work and had another one during a break during swing shift mid-day. I took a shower, went back to work "refreshed" and went clubbing later in the night with a few co-workers where I picked up another girl and went two rounds with her before going home and sleeping for half of my day off.

This all happened when I was debating on going into the military and was in better shape then I am now. Don't even remember what I did to initiate the mid day one nor how I had the energy for the third one after working a total of like 10 hours (4 am to 9 am and 2 pm till 7 pm,) through a split shift. But alas I was like 20, maybe 21 at the time?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac said:
Woke up with a plate and fvcked. I then went to work and had another one during a break during swing shift mid-day. I took a shower, went back to work "refreshed" and went clubbing later in the night with a few co-workers where I picked up another girl and went two rounds with her before going home and sleeping for half of my day off.
I'm just impressed that you did it on a work day.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. The morning and afternoon time slots are the hardest to fill. Those are definitely the cut through the bullsh!t type of girls. I have to be blunt that this is sex only and nothing else. But then throwing them out afterward does reinforce that point. My attitude is - just because you drove an hour to my house so I could fvck your brains out at 10am, doesn't mean you get to hang out here all day.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. That's why I made this thread. Three in a day is something special.

You're lucky the gf was asleep. It's worse when they are waiting up for you, sense trouble, and want to have sex to compensate. Then you have to get out of it, and say you're too tired or drunk, but what that really means is "I don't want my d!ck to taste like tuna fish."

logicallefty

Reaction score
My buddy has a term called "Dirtyd!ckin".. You have to fvck (at least) two chicks in the same day without washing your junk in between.