Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Indian men that desperate?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I have lurked on this forum for quite some time before finding the time to join and it seems like this place has a good bit of indians wondering if women want them. Now I am asian and one of my best friends and frat brothers from college is an indian guy who is now engaged to a blonde bombshell that used to be in a sorority. Then again he was born and raised here so that's that.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Noob You're Forgetting....

Dude, that caste system is still in full effect in India, plus there's the twins defect. Dude is probably from a higher caste and could have those broads doing a little bit better than what they're doing now.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Ask the man and he may say "4 holes are better than 3"... Or maybe its 5 better than 3? Or 6? Hell I don't know. :confused:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that Asian guys and Indian guys complain the most when it comes to getting American women. Why is this?

At least Asian women and Indian woman are holding on to some type of morals, American women have lost all to being a women, hell the majority of them want to be men, and I'm not even talking on the lesbians.

B

BeDJ

Indians are asians.

For the most part, Asian culture is reserved and tend to stay in within their clique. Because of this, I've had much more success with American women than I do Asian.

Furthermore, it how the culture is raised and I am trying to spread awareness in my 'Asian' community on this.

1) Asian parents overemphasize ACADEMICS at an early stage [pre]teenage years. To them and their tradition, that is the main way to succeed. Social interactions come far second.
2) As a result, Asian teens are very slow to develop social awareness. They naturally become introverted. Although some are lucky enough to break from that norm.
3) Later in life, these smart Asians realize it's not what you know, but who you know. Social awareness and communication skills are much preferred if you want to pursue a manager or executive role. They continue to slave away because their social deficiencies prevents most to move up the corporate ladder.

I would not say Asians are desperate, but are more prone to giving up and complaining because they don't understand social dynamics.