Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Understand...

Hmm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the story.

I had a first date a while a 24 year old girl a while back and it went fantastic. We went out to eat and did a few other things...lots of laught, great conversation etc..

We kissed during the date and she messaged me a day later thanking me, saying she had a great time etc. She agreed to see me again and we had a 2nd date booked which she herself penciled into her schedule.

She would message me really nice texts and snapchat me..and whenever I occasionally messaged her she would reply straight away.

I had to cancel the 2nd date for a very good reason and then she had to go on vacation for couple of months to Japan.

During her trip she would snap chat me but I only reached out to her by message only once a few weeks into her trip. She responds straight away with a long happy message.

Then like a week or two before she is due to come back, she messages me out of the blue saying she thinks I'm great etc with smileys and xoxo etc..

Anyway she comes back to London... and the snap chats keep coming...

I message her one week after she is back, sayings welcome back whats up etc.

She responds immediately with a long happy message. explanation marks smileys etc...and asked how I was.

I then reply back basically telling her to check her schedule.

I get no response.

She snap chats me the next day...

and now nothing since then.

It's been just over a week now...she doesnt seem like the type to ignore me but who knows..

I'm so confused...she was really into me enough to see me again anyway. I could have bet my life she would see me again.

What do I do?

I feel like I did so well but now feel like a complete failure.

Is it possible I did nothing wrong, and she likes me but there could be another guy in the picture..?

I think I should keep waiting and eventually text her just one time, but I have no idea what to say.

Thank you for reading
----
David

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm said:
Here is the story.

I had a first date a while a 24 year old girl a while back and it went fantastic. We went out to eat and did a few other things...lots of laught, great conversation etc..

We kissed during the date and she messaged me a day later thanking me, saying she had a great time etc. She agreed to see me again and we had a 2nd date booked which she herself penciled into her schedule.

She would message me really nice texts and snapchat me..and whenever I occasionally messaged her she would reply straight away.

I had to cancel the 2nd date for a very good reason and then she had to go on vacation for couple of months to Japan.

During her trip she would snap chat me but I only reached out to her by message only once a few weeks into her trip. She responds straight away with a long happy message.

Then like a week or two before she is due to come back, she messages me out of the blue saying she thinks I'm great etc with smileys and xoxo etc..

Anyway she comes back to London... and the snap chats keep coming...

I message her one week after she is back, sayings welcome back whats up etc.

She responds immediately with a long happy message. explanation marks smileys etc...and asked how I was.

I then reply back basically telling her to check her schedule.

I get no response.

She snap chats me the next day...

and now nothing since then.

It's been just over a week now...she doesnt seem like the type to ignore me but who knows..

I'm so confused...she was really into me enough to see me again anyway. I could have bet my life she would see me again.

What do I do?

I feel like I did so well but now feel like a complete failure.

Is it possible I did nothing wrong, and she likes me but there could be another guy in the picture..?

I think I should keep waiting and eventually text her just one time, but I have no idea what to say.

Thank you for reading
----
David
Strange. You played everything okay so far. Keep doing other things and hitting up other girls. After 5 days or a week, hit her up again with a simple check up text then immediately go for a close on the date. Don't dawdle around. Her response or lack of thereof should give you your final answer.

Hmm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is another guy that she has known longer than me that is now in the picture, that "im pretty sure of.

..That's why contact on her side has stopped.

Don't even know if its worth reaching out to her in a week, I think im just gonna let he go and date other girls....**** it lol..

Last edited:

Hmm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Its confirmed that she is into some other guy according to face book.

But not even a reply to my message. Why are women so sweet or so cruel, no in between.

I bet if he ****s up she will come running to me and expect me to just see her again.