Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have trouble approaching women at bars/parties

Marker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really timid when it comes to meeting women at sexually charged get-togethers like college parties, bars, etc.

Obviously the best thing to do is go approach/talk to women at bars and parties. So I'm asking if you guys have any advice in doing that, other than just do it. When the environment is so sexual I really start comparing myself to other men. I'm really into powerlifting, 75kg class, so I'm pretty built without it being excessive, but I'm also pretty short and to be honest I think it's my height that bothers me at parties. Sort of like there are so many other dudes there that I feel short, whereas if I just approach women in a bookstore it's really just me and her and I feel like she can't be comparing me to anyone... I get rejected a lot cold approaching like this but I've also slept with some really beautiful and talented women. Yet I never hook up with girls at parties unless it's by total chance.

And I never felt bothered by my height in life, but I think maybe I have some deeper insecurities about it that I'm starting to realize and maybe that's why I'm so hesitant to approach women in such sexual environments. Writing this out, I think I just have a lot of anxiety in these situations, so maybe I just need to relax? I'm usually really confident. Next weekend I'm going to try and get my friend to break the ice with groups of girls at bars; he's the kind of dude who gives zero fvcks, super outgoing, so he'll put me in the situations I need to be in.

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Join the club. I've been told all my life that I am an underachiever with women. I could get 8s and 9s if I just had the balls to approach more.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to approach girls with the 'selfish' mindset. Don't get me wrong. That mindset is in your head. So you make it clear youre interested romantically if she lets you touch her and laughs and flirts back you stick around if she doesn't you bail and spend your time on a interested girl. You should be very sexual, your goal is trying to f8ck her so you should make that clear in during the convo okay.

You see a nice girl, you should be horney as f8ck and that's the mindset when you approach them in a club. You just walk to her and start the convo by asking her name or telling her, her dress looks good on her or some sh1t like that.

Then you build some rapport by asking her where shes from and why shes all alone and not having fun with you on the dancefloor. Try to touch her put your hands on her shoulder dance with her grabb her hand look at her ring and tell her where she got it from stuff like that.

When she gives you ioi's like playing with her hair and laughing and touching back you take action, lead her to the dancefloor or to a private spot and whisper in her ear or tell her something in her ear just very slowly. You could also sniff her neck and tell her she smells good and get in the romantic mood. Or tell her 'those heels look so sexy on you baby' When she likes that and laughs and stuff you just go for the kiss man it's that easy, when you get her in the right mood and she kinda likes you she will kiss back. Just try it, try the sexual approach. Look at her tits for a couple of seconds make sure she sees that and look back in her eyes. She will feel in what mood youre in and reply back if she wants to f8ck you aswell. If she doesn't tell her you have to run and talk to the next girl. Be outcome independent if she doesn't want to talk you at least tried, next! goodluck

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to drink more son. Also work out really hard before you go out. Makes u more confident

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
You need to drink more son. Also work out really hard before you go out. Makes u more confident
this. No alcohol no *****