Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you get a hot girl if only way to get hot girl is have one to make them jelous

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your premise of assumptions is wrong.

Best way to get a hot girl is to be a hot guy yourself. Today I noticed I am a 8 so I figure I am going to be swimming in attractive pvssy soon.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If every guy on this forum who said he was an 8 was really an 8, there would be no need for this forum.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
If every guy on this forum who said he was an 8 was really an 8, there would be no need for this forum.
If you are a social retard and a recluse you could be a 10 and still not get laid.

Edit: reached my 10 posts for the day. To answer Yes.Danny below.

Yes you'll get laid but only if you got a social thing of some sort going on. If your lives revolves around only seeing people in streets and shops not much is going to happen. I doubt very few chicks will stop you in the street and pick you up!

Last edited:

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
If you are a social retard and a recluse you could be a 10 and still not get laid. Throw in lack of confidence in there as well.

Are you really 54? I was thinking of setting my age to 98.
Actually I would disagree. If you're an 8+ you WILL GET LAID. OF JUST LOOKS

Reaction score
ok well how do i improve on my social status then i mean this **** sounds like high school but ig uess thats bull**** reality hot girl always ****s popular guy n **** i mean itsz like these women never grow up. How do you get this status?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
ok well how do i improve on my social status then i mean this **** sounds like high school but ig uess thats bull**** reality hot girl always ****s popular guy n **** i mean itsz like these women never grow up. How do you get this status?
Get a good job which pays well as a start.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
Actually I would disagree. If you're an 8+ you WILL GET LAID. OF JUST LOOKS
This is false. I know a male model who hasn't been on a date in a year because he never goes out and so obsessed with himself, making money, his schedule etc.

The whole bull**** of improving yourself and women will flock is only partially true. Ive dated beautiful women and had amazing relationships when I was broke and had nothing going for me. I know rich guys who can't get laid to save their life. Dating takes effort and You need to put yourself out there. It also takes some luck (finding the right girl means being in the right place at the right time)

Just put yourself in the best possible position to succeed and whatever happens happens. . That's ALL you can do fellas

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people think getting attractive girls is black and white? IE: you will only get a hot girl if you do X or Y. Its all preference of the female towards the man trying to attract her.

I have seen 8's (women) with guys that look like shyt. So looks is not everything. All depends on various factors.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Why do people think getting attractive girls is black and white? IE: you will only get a hot girl if you do X or Y. Its all preference of the female towards the man trying to attract her.

I have seen 8's (women) with guys that look like shyt. So looks is not everything. All depends on various factors.
Amen. It's a matter of finding the 8 that is compatible... or accepts you. Time and lots of no's in sight but dont give up.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
If you are a social retard and a recluse you could be a 10 and still not get laid.
I don't disagree with your basic premise. I might rephrase that you would HAVE to be a social retard and a recluse not to get laid if you were a 10. However, I don't believe in 10s.

My point was that I don't believe that even a quarter of the guys who come on here claiming to be 8s really are 8s. If they were, this would be the largest collection of great looking people in one place in the entire world. I'm pretty picky about my ratings, there aren't even that many women that I would give an 8 to.

Anyway, yes I am really 54 lol. Hard to believe that people can reach such advanced ages, I know :) Sometimes I'm amazed myself.