Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend problem guys, what do?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you guys start yelling at me i wanna say that i'm totally aware of all my mistakes and pleeeease learn from my mistakes, i've been visiting this website for over 2years, 4years on The Red Pill on reddit, and avid reader of the System, YET I FAILED HARD!

So last saturday i called my girlfriend all day and she just ignored my calls, she was at home (i'm sure), so i drove to her house and asked her why she wasn't answering me and why she didn't wanna see each other and she just told me she was feeling discouraged to see me and didn't give an explaination for ignoring me, so i just turned around, hopped on my car and left, no kisses no goodbyes (She's been coming up with a lot of excuses latelly not to see each other).

Later she texted me saying the problem is her and not me, she said she has a "problem" she can't fix, and that our relationship has been an annoyance sometimes and that it's not like it was in the beginning, and that she's feeling discouraged and down about everything in her life, including our relationship, so i asked if she wanted to breakup, and long texts short, she said yes, and i told her how i felt about her but that i wasn't going to beg and couldn't force her to stay together, i asked her again if she was absolutelly sure and she said she would answer me tomorrow, day after she said she wanted to stay together but told me she wanted sunday for herself to cool-down, instead i suggested that we didn't speak to each other this week at all, she asked "starting tomorrow?", i said "starting NOW!", she said ok, and i blocked her on my phone.

I've done a LOT of crap such as: i called her over 15 times that saturday, and i've also asked a few times in the past to be more affectionate and tell me she loves me more often (cringy i know), i also make dumb jokes all the time such as about being with other women, and some other stupid stuff that she's told me she doesn't like, she hates slaps (not on face relax), hates when i do dumb stuff with the car such as drift, i pratically do a lot of stuff she hates most of the time just to provoke. She's my first girlfriend and i like her a lot guys, but i guess i've a little complacent latelly and taking her for granted.

It's easy for us to teach others about relationships but hard as hell to put in practice.

Now today we talked again, i asked her if she was going to come and she just replied with a sad face.

What do? Am i dead and gone?

Also i'm 20 and she's 19.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we told you to not to go back to her 3 months ago, you refused to listen to our advice, now she is dumping you again, congrats!

maybe this time you willl learn your lesson.

unless you are a troll let this sink in to your head

ignore her and stop calling her, she doesn't want you anymore.

walk away from her.

can you handle that?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
we told you to not to go back to her 3 months ago, you refused to listen to our advice, now she is dumping you again, congrats!

maybe this time you willl learn your lesson.

unless you are a troll let this sink in to your head

ignore her and stop calling her, she doesn't want you anymore.

walk away from her.

can you handle that?
Godammit this sht hurts, but it's the truth. Guess everyone needs a first breakup to wake up.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, something funny happened guys. I decided to go out last night, it's 7am here now and i just came home, i just made out all night with this friend my mom has that i wanted to get it on with since way before i got with my ex (didn't fvck cause it wasn't possible but i will). Also when i came home, ex had left a text saying she thought a lot about our relationship during this week and that she really wants to break up. Cool part is, this new girl is 100x cooler than ex, way more fun, and i literally feel nothing for my ex, actually i feel a bit relieved, new babe just instantly cured my oneitis, plus, she's way more hotter ! Am i painless cause i'm a little tipsy or is that the power of a new girl?

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The inherant core benefit of plate theory illustrated perfectly.

Don't get too invested in this other girl though, if she's your mum's friend can we assume she is a little older? Not usually sustainable, use it as an exercise in how to have fun without getting attached.

Also don't be surprised if your ex gets wind of this and miraculously has second thoughts, just come back to this post and re-read how she acted / how you felt if you get tempted to go back over old ground.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 22, way more mature, lives alone unlike exgf, works unlike exgf, talks to people unlike gf, is actually FUN to be around unlike old boring exgf, and the list goes on. I can't even believe i thought me and ex were a good match.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. Now go out and meet some more girls.

Oh, and stop "drifting" your car. It makes you seem like a total loser*.

*as does calling a girl 15 times and begging for her affection, FYI.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Congrats on the chick you made out with. I love stories like this, hearing a guy have some new fun to help him get over the ex.

NOW, consider making out with her all night the same as you would drinking beer all night. You drink your beer. It was awesome, you enjoyed it, but after the night is over, it's gone. It was temporary, and it's done and over.

Same with the chick. Don't expect to "drink" her again because she is already gone, you just like last night's beer. Now, if you happen to get lucky and see her again then magic has happened, the beer from last night has reappeared. But don't expect it. Keep this mindset of "temporary fun" and you won't be disappointed.

:rockon:

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Congrats on the chick you made out with. I love stories like this, hearing a guy have some new fun to help him get over the ex.

NOW, consider making out with her all night the same as you would drinking beer all night. You drink your beer. It was awesome, you enjoyed it, but after the night is over, it's gone. It was temporary, and it's done and over.

Same with the chick. Don't expect to "drink" her again because she is already gone, you just like last night's beer. Now, if you happen to get lucky and see her again then magic has happened, the beer from last night has reappeared. But don't expect it. Keep this mindset of "temporary fun" and you won't be disappointed.

:rockon:
Reposed and suggest you make a separate thread on temporary fun, so that everyone can see it.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going good, new girl asked about me this morning, we've all scheduled a trip for next weekend, me and my friends that i went out with last night. Will soon be banging better pvssy and i'm feeling good.

logicallefty

Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Reposed and suggest you make a separate thread on temporary fun, so that everyone can see it.
I will so that Sir! I'll put it in DJ Tips.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning plates is the best. You should probably just ignore your ex unless she desperately offers sex then she can be a plate too. Never never get oneitus and start craving the girl to say I love you that **** never works out well unless you're a real masochist and get off on rejection.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poop1337 said:
Spinning plates is the best. You should probably just ignore your ex unless she desperately offers sex then she can be a plate too. Never never get oneitus and start craving the girl to say I love you that **** never works out well unless you're a real masochist and get off on rejection.
Will keep that in mind for the future, thanks.

uadialej

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get too invested in this other girl though, if she's your mum's friend can we assume she is a little older? Not usually sustainable, use it as an exercise in how to have fun without getting attached.

How to Get Back Your Love