Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boinked my housemate ..

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
HI Gents

Boinked my housemate - pretty straightfoward , live with 2 girls , 2 other guys , boinked one of the girls

I was pretty drunk

However might not be bad to turn this into a regular thing

Thoughts/ Ideas/input ?

I am aware it could blow up in my face

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
More back story

Might help if I gave more info
Thought this chick was pretty cool , been looking for a chance to escalate - living together for a year , been here a month
Last night everyone was drinking , we ended up alone and I took my chance and it worked , she put up resistance but then capitulated a lot really quickly
At 5 am she went to her room , kept saying this won't happen again I was pretty much like , if it happened once hats stopping it happen again
I went travelling for the day , when I got home saw her and acted pretty normal , she didn't seem to cheerful but could be reading into it
Now this chick is cool and would be a good plate , she called me a player
But we live together

Could do with some input on this

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She fvcked you because you are a player, its very attractive to women. Act cool and play it like nothing happened. She is glad you did the deed the with her.

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
She fvcked you because you are a player, its very attractive to women. Act cool and play it like nothing happened. She is glad you did the deed the with her.
This made me happy

Got any good hangover cures ? I'm literally dying

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
countwoofoolah said:
This made me happy

Got any good hangover cures ? I'm literally dying
Don't know, I don't drink alcohol.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In college, one of my housemates banged one of our female housemates. It ruined the house.

You described her as a plate - so I am assuming you intend to have other plates. If that's the case, why on earth would you want to have a plate LIVE WITH YOU? She's there where you eat, sleep, and presumably bang other plates.

How do you think this is going to go, count? When things go bad with a woman, at least you have your home to retreat to. If sh!t gets weird with this one, you have no escape. You will just sit and marinate in drama all day, every day. Not exactly how a 23 year old dude should be living his life.

By the way, in my housemate story, the guy knocked up the girl. The pro-life/pro-choice debate basically took over our home right up until she got the abortion.

I moved out.

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
In college, one of my housemates banged one of our female housemates. It ruined the house.

You described her as a plate - so I am assuming you intend to have other plates. If that's the case, why on earth would you want to have a plate LIVE WITH YOU? She's there where you eat, sleep, and presumably bang other plates.

How do you think this is going to go, count? When things go bad with a woman, at least you have your home to retreat to. If sh!t gets weird with this one, you have no escape. You will just sit and marinate in drama all day, every day. Not exactly how a 23 year old dude should be living his life.

By the way, in my housemate story, the guy knocked up the girl. The pro-life/pro-choice debate basically took over our home right up until she got the abortion.

I moved out.
This may have opened my eyes a bit ...

So advice is dont do her again and pretty much forget it happened ?

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a great idea. Might seem good now but on the long run it will be wierd. Dont **** where you eat keep it in mind.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
countwoofoolah said:
Ok so an update

looks like we are both acting like adults and ignoring it

best possible outcome ?

Exactly continue being an adult about it and carry on as if it never happened. If something needs to happen it will. :rockon:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, be careful. When things go south, the aftermath will remain in your home. You'll be forced to look at her mug when you wake up in the morning and before you go to bed at night. You'll be forced to listen to her moans while she's getting her brains screwed out by the guy she picked up at the bar or online etc.

You're probably capable of detaching yourself emotionally but she might not be which will bring additional drama to any future woman you bring into the house with you.

uadialej

Don Juan
Reaction score
When things go bad with a woman, at least you have your home to retreat to. If sh!t gets weird with this one, you have no escape. You will just sit and marinate in drama all day, every day. Not exactly how a 23 year old dude should be living his life.

How To Make Your Lesbian Ex Want You Back