Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now realized what my problem is...

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can read this topic first if you wanna know what kind of situation i was in:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=220317

---

Yesterday I spend my whole night to read the stuff again in here. I think about what I am do right and what I do wrong...

I think I got what my problem with women.

I am failing on seduction...

I can attract woman or got them interested in me. At least I know I can do it pretty well now. Today I tried in my class if I can really do it or not.

There was a yellow german blonde that joined our lessons this week. She is beutiful. At first she was seem high on ego. I just dont care because my mind was very busy with another woman that was the main topic of my previous thread.

Anyway the day started very boring. But after a while I started to make some funny jokes and tried to be very relaxed. Actually I got the everybody`s attention in class today.
There was a moment that I catch her that she was looking to me. I did not care. And this happens alot of time. Teacher decided to play a game with class and we got papers with us asking questions everybody what did they today. I asked everybody except her. One moment when I was talking with another friend she apporached and tried to got in the conversation, I just didnt pay the attention on her. After a while she came again and started to talk with her. We asked questions on the paper and after that we started to talk about each other to get the know well. She seems very curious towards me. At that point I stopped talking and said its better to get back to class.

I didnt like her at first because of her altitude. and its also the same for her at the begining on this week. But even If I can take attention from a woman that seems so distant, why the hell I was worrying too much then?
It is easier for me now.

To sum up.

I can attract or at least got women`s attention on me. The thing that I need to work is how to get attracted more and play the seduction game.

So too much investment at first ruining everything.

---

Also another update about the girl that I ****ed up very bad.

Yesterday evening I went outside to buy a cigarette. On the middle of the crosswalk we saw each other. She was with her friend and we supposed to meet that day earlier. But she flaked with a story. She called me back and I walked with them. They said they were looking for a place for her friends birthday party but they made some shopping. She cannot walk because of high heels and I told her then take off. She did and we talked some bla bla. And I kissed her form cheek when we left.

Today after the class I was standing with my friends outside. She just came from nowhere with her friend and stayed us a while. They were in a rush to go Las Vegas tour in that moment. I gave no attention to her except just said hi and a little smile. I went totally cold. They stayed a while for no reason, I talked with her friend and they left. I m sure she started to worry why I acted like this today...

---

It is time to spin plates for improve...

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'm over the chase and trying to create interest in women and all the PUA sh!t thats floats around here. Not saying it wont help or better you.. But if you really want someone for YOU, heres my advice.

Approach any and or all women that make you say "Wow, I want to be with her!" Make small talk, introduce yourself and ask for the number. If she gives you her number, she is interested. After you call and set-up a date and she says YES to your date, she is interested. Women who like you for who you are (your Don Juan self) will say YES to your dates, they will follow your lead, make time for you and ect... If you want to protect your heart, root out the UN-INTERESTED chicks and keep the HIGH INTEREST chicks. This is how you become successful in the dating game.

You can go around trying to "boost" their interest, but because the interest was never really there, the relationship wont last long! Most relationships end in the first 8 weeks, during those first two months she must say YES to your dates, follow your lead and ect... after those first two months you know she will stick around and you can let up a little..

Good Luck!

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krueg said:
Personally, I'm over the chase and trying to create interest in women and all the PUA sh!t thats floats around here. Not saying it wont help or better you.. But if you really want someone for YOU, heres my advice.

Approach any and or all women that make you say "Wow, I want to be with her!" Make small talk, introduce yourself and ask for the number. If she gives you her number, she is interested. After you call and set-up a date and she says YES to your date, she is interested. Women who like you for who you are (your Don Juan self) will say YES to your dates, they will follow your lead, make time for you and ect... If you want to protect your heart, root out the UN-INTERESTED chicks and keep the HIGH INTEREST chicks. This is how you become successful in the dating game.

You can go around trying to "boost" their interest, but because the interest was never really there, the relationship wont last long! Most relationships end in the first 8 weeks, during those first two months she must say YES to your dates, follow your lead and ect... after those first two months you know she will stick around and you can let up a little..

Good Luck!
Really appreciated! That comment actually gives me a boost...

My learning method is usually not kind of "shoot first ask questions later". I always prefer read materials before to go deeper on subject that I had trouble with...

I always find myself some kind of unnecessary drama throughout my life about women and relationship. Of course I have my own reasons but its irrevelant anymore. Almost all of them AFC stuff...

Now its time to discover whole new world.

Things that I am good.

- I am a pro photographer. This is a woman magnet believe me!
- I like adventures. Of course not the kind that made your head in trouble.
- I am eager to try new things.
- No money issues.

Things that I am improving

- My body.
- Attract woman (At least I can get their attention to some point)

Things that I need to improve or start working
- More attraction from woman
- Seduction

Things that I realized I suck!
- Seduction

-Things that I should learn and discover somehow (This is a must! No exception, no NO!)
- Sex!

This takes time. And I really know. But the most important thing is "accept all these facts and start work on them!". Currently I am in that mood right now!

Even I wanted to ask a question about "where should I start working"' I know most of them gonna give me a simple answer! Meet alot of women, get their attraction, note their number and ***k them... This is correct but this is only a headline of topic for me!

I prefer ask first shoot later...

I read Pook, DJ Bible and some other materials in here... These are really great stuff. But I will be appreciated if you can give me some real life stories or experiences about what you had throughout the whole thing from the first meeting to bedroom...

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
And also...

I am gonna try NC from now on for the chick that I failed in very AFCish way. We had no relationship or no sexual games etc. but I know she really liked me and wanted to **** her and now I wanna bed her really bad! But she s gonna leave aboard in 6 weeks.

Also today I learned that she likes the macho types...

I know she is gonna contact me one form or another. Should I remove her completely (this includes facebook, cell number, everything without saying a word) or just make her curious why I cut the ropes a little bit by going dust a little?

Last edited:

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to do some journal stuff under this topic.

I mentioned a blonde german chick that she was in our class. This week I am trying to get her attention towards to me.

But I realized mondays are not the best day to work on with. Class is very boring today and people had troubling to focus. Monday sydrome I suppose. My mood was so low that (and other chick too) I was just stay cool. There was even more boring test that fvcked my brian...

So. Monday = Not a good day to pickup a chick.

---

And about other hiphop dancer girl.

I went total dust and cold since last thursday. She went to Las Vegas with her roommate. I never called or try to contact with her. To be honest I wanted to but I forced myself to be a "man", not just "pvssy".

I spend my weekend from friday to sunday with my friends from my home country. We went some clubbing and partying by our own. It kept my mind busy and helps me to not think about that girl.

Tomorrow is her roommate's birthday. They were planing something on that day to go outside. I know they are not gonna invite me and I dont wanna be invited or want to myself invited so I decided to throw my own party on my room. I called my friends and they all agreed. I am sure she is not aware of my plans for tomorrow.

She posted something on facebook wall of her roommate about the tomorrow's birthday. I know this is a reminder for me because she is just want my attention...

I don't give a fvck to this sh*t.

If she wants me then she must follow me!

I need a little help on this one: She is gonna try to start a conversation in one point. I m sure about it. I'm not going to give an answer in the same day.

The question is: Should I reply her just for how is she doing and try to invite her for a action date or wait for a couple of more and try to invite her?

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I ****ed up real bad!

This **** feels myself oneitis. I hate random encounters like this.

I was walking to grocery for shopping. I saw her and her roommate walking towards me. They saw me and laughed and I was like what the hell in a funny way. I see this 1st red flag! And they told me they were talking about me.

I say hi and then when I go for kissing from cheek she was kind of intervened and kissed fastly just normal friendly kiss for both sides. 2nd red flag! I then interrupted and said what was that. She doesnt understand and I didnt bother to explain and said forget about it. I asked where they coming from and they replied from dinner. Asked them how was their weekend and she said it was perfect. And from the blues she mentioned about my roommate that she doesnt saw him at Las Vegas. (They went that trip as a big group.) 3rd red flag! At first I dont understand what she was trying to tell me (I really dont understand because od her accent) and I asked her again she replied and I answered " ok so why are you telling me this?" and she just hold for a second and cannot say anything. I replied I talked with my roommate he was traveling around all. They surprized.

I said I need to go. And she asked where arw you going. I said shopping and replied in a sarcastic and funny way "you wanna come?" She replied bo thanks. I said see ya and left.

I feel so angry myself! I am gonna next her but I need to get back my balls from that slvt!

I really need your suggestions or some point of view how to deal with.

I wanna try to invite her someplace that 100% sure she is gonna flake and tell her **** you! Sounds like revenge but hell yeah I want!

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its going to be new journey for you, not everything is set in stone around here. You can bend some rules and take other wisdom around here to fit into your game and life style.. I recommend reading Anti-Dump and Pook's material from the DJ Bible Section.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE NUMBER WHATEVER...

Tonight I throwed my best party of my life... It was also my hardest day that I needed to be strong. I think I am lucky about it and I realized I had met the best friends in my live...

To sum up for everybody;

I just moved USA from Turkey here 4 weeks ago. I had met a girl after 2 weeks after that she just ****ed my brain too hard. Tonight she had been deleted me from facebook when I was about to delete her in the same moment. For a moment my mind was ****ed up. But I was able to control myself and tried to stay cool. And it supposed me to my best night in my life.

Thanks to my friend. I explained the situation. They told me DO NOT DO ANYTHING! DONT SEND HER MESSAGE. JUST DO NOTHING! STAY AS WHO YOU ARE!

For a moment I just wanted to send her a message 'FVCK YOU". I even typed on my cellphone and was about to send her. But I forced myself not to do it! Because I dont wanted to give the control! IF I AM A MAN I SHOULD BE IN CHARGE OF MYSELF AND ANYONE AROUND ME!

I just think and said "SHE DELETED ME". SHE WANT MY ATTENTION! SHE JUST CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT ME, SO SAID MYSELF **** YOU!.

Yes she is really gorgeous girl! For me one in a billion. And yes she is celebrity in her country!

But now I dont care. I CHOOSE NOT TO CARE ABOUT HER!

THAT WAS "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" FOR ME MOMENT! THAT WAS THE LINE! I MOVED THIS COUNTRY TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON. A BETTER MAN! A BETTER HUSBAND. A BETTER HUMAN! BETTER DJ!

I HAD BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH TROUBLE FOR A LIFETIME BACK IN TURKEY! BUT NOT HERE! NOT IN USA FOR A RANDOM GIRL. EVEN SHE IS A ****ING CELEBRITY! I CAME HERE TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON. FOR A BETTER LIFE. NOT A ****ING RETARTED BOY!

I DENY THIS AND I CHOOSE TO BECOME BETTER PERSON!...

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krueg said:
Its going to be new journey for you, not everything is set in stone around here. You can bend some rules and take other wisdom around here to fit into your game and life style.. I recommend reading Anti-Dump and Pook's material from the DJ Bible Section.
AND KRUEG THANK YOU MAN! YOU JUST MADE REALIZED ME WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF! I HAD BEEN READING ALOT OF MATERIAL SINCE 1 WEEK. IT REALLY HELPED ME THAT YOU EVEN CANNOT IMAGINE!