Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The biggest regret of my life is...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not asking more girls out in high school in college. The ones I liked, I thought I had no chance with and now I have approach anxiety.

Under 22 guys - don't make the same mistake I did. Sarge women like your life depends on it.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh here we go...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many stars do white.bros get? Lol

Damn this racial crap....at least pretend that u dont have a race issue geez

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who decides.about these red black and green dots....explain pls

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling guys to approach women, and get called negative? Lol, some guys are idiots on this forum.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man I wish that was my biggest regret lmao

In middle school I had three girls on the phone with me one night. They were all 3 drunk and telling me to come over and fvck them. 2 of them were for sure hot one was a cheerleader in highschool, the thrid girl I never saw cuz she went to a different school than we did. Anyways, I was too afraid my dad would catch me sneaking out of the house to go for it. Missed out on a chance to be totally sober and fvck 3 drunk chicks.

When/if I have a son I am going to tell him that if a girl wants to fvck he can go do the deed as long as he is smart. Ill never get over that.

Also, a gf in highschool mentioned a threesome. We broke up before it actually happened. She was a freak in bed too, we got a hotel room a few months into our relationship and fvcked all night long, she even brought straps for me to tie her up. Just wish we would have been together long enough to have gotten that threesome going. Fvck...

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
If this guy has 9 stars, I deserve at least 20 stars cuz I'm
The most negative guy here
Lmao, see if you create a record of the highest number of red dots.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you had ****ed a ton in HS and College it would just be a memory now. You can still **** HS girls and College girls now as long as it's legal. At 30 I enjoy getting with college girls a lot more than I did when I was college aged.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunderbolt said:
i love being white. the girls are all over me.
It must be your haircut :yes:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Years ago, it did bother me about "missing out" in HS and college. I'm way over that now because of my age. But I had an interesting thought the other day about this topic. It hit me like the proverbial "ton of bricks."

"I had no chance anyway."

I was super nerdy, skinny, shy, and had zero clothing style. Even though I had hair then, I had a really boring hairstyle too. I just studied all the time. I commuted to college and was not involved in any extra curricular activities. I knew zero about women and had no friends either.

So, not to be negative, but just to be brutally honest, knowing what I know now, I had absolutely ZERO chance of scoring or having a gf at the time anyway.

My point is that to "regret" or blame myself for something that I didnt know at the time is foolish.

So Skinnyguy, don't blame yourself for stuff you didn't know at the time.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I regret nothing.

"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine."

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont think or live on your regrets, ACT and be better every day. The time you spend thinking about them is time wasted that could have been used to improve and change already.

yoyoing

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao
If this is your only regret in life you must be at peace with yourself. Consider yourself lucky not to have failed marriage, sickness and a bunch of other thing that can go wrong in life. Not getting enough ***** while you could suck but happiness does not rank at the number of chick you ****ed...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't say what my biggest regret is, I have no idea. I usually think that you learn by your mistakes, so you have to embrace them.

As far as women go, there was one girl I was going to bang but I didn't because things suddenly got very serious with the girl I eventually married. I kind of regret not banging her, I still see her from time to time and think damn.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I regret not being more of a stud in college despite doing OK. Had I gotten more, or been more in demand, I'd probably be hearing what my rich, studly friends who made them take numbers are hearing these days:

"Daddy, I got into Big$$U across the country! It's the ONLY place I want to go to college!"

"Daddy, I'm in jail!"

"Daddy, I'm pregnant!"

"Aw Dad, it's just a little blow."

"Daddy I'm gay!"

"None of my friends drive a used car."

"Daddy, all those piercings are his RELIGION, are you a religious bigot?"

There's two sides to almost every regret we have in life ;)