Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give me ONE tip for marriage and fatherhood.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I discovered red pill culture, I have learned so much from it and I never feel clueless about women anymore. One thing I have learned though is that pickup game, dating game and relationship game are entirely different things and need different techniques based on the situation.

I am looking for advice about marriage and fatherhood. Just one at least. Any advice at all. It doesn't matter. Thanks.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids: I have a 6 year old son. Be patient. Regardless of how busy my day is, and it gets busy, I spend at least 1 hour a day with my son. Watching a movie, reading a book, playing catch, etc. On the weekends it's much more.

I mean being a dad is one o f those learn as you go type deals. Everyone is different. My main thing for me is that I just want him to see his dad be teh best man he can be so that he can get in that habit. I want him to see that eating healthy is what you do, treat your mom with respect is what you do. Take care of your work is what you do. He gets little homework now and he comes in my office and we "work" together. I show him i'm working just like he is. lol learn to like cartoon movies. I lke frozen lol.

AS far as marriage: understand and accept the person you are marrying. My wife is never going to be as clean as I am. Be open and honest. More than anything don't stop having fun. My wife and i kick it hard lol. when you stop having fun is when you are in trouble.

i love being married. i never had a real nuclear family growing up and i always wanted one. my family is really ****ed up lol.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid them.
this pisses me off so bad. I grew up in a ****ed up family. My mom basically resented having me at 19 and i put her career off track, my dad just wanted to **** as many women as he could. If I can be honest, the biggest obstale that I had to overcome in life, and what is the main culput behind my drug use is that i know my family doesn't love me. I knew it. they couldn't wait to get rid of me. They put their 18 years in and got rid of me, then i made some money and they all came around with their hand out.

You ****ing whiney ass cry babies who had a mom and dad at home and you are pissed off because you can't get suzy to date you lol don't know what the **** it is like growing up knowing no one gives a **** about you. You have no ****ing idea the built in advantages you have of having a strong support system at home so you grow up and you get older and the only thing you care about is ****ing women and "not getting taken" and it's a crying shame. It's my dad all over again. Expect he has 3 kids. And all of them hate him.

I've been single and i've been married. I've dated some pretty good looking women. I've never been happier than i am now. I have a wonderful wife who loves the **** out of me. I have a son who loves me. I don't understand you dudes that want to run around here your entire lives ****ing and ducking. Spin plates, find one that makes you not want to spend them anymore, take her seriously, screen her, start a family.

My son wakes me up every morning by jumping on my bed lol, at about 7am. I eat breakfast with him and watch cartoons until his mom takes him to school. Every time I see that little knucklehead boy lol, i know why i work as hard as i do. I would do anything for my son.

But that's just me.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do it 7unless ur rich....seriously...its just changing diapers and washing baby bottles on repeat.

Sure, u get ur random sunday best pic with the family....but tyats it.

Its not like tye movies where ur friends come hang out and have fun while u got the baby.

Then after that...its homework assignments...like play board games with ur kid every Thursday so they can write a paragraph...then its soccer gam3s to drive to...there goes ur saturday...on top of that u got a girl thinking shes a boss azz bytch telling u what to do cuz u never listen.

Dont do it....those who say its fine, its cuz they love their kid....nevermind the wife.

She will let herself go.....

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ****ing whiney ass cry babies who had a mom and dad at home and you are pissed off because you can't get suzy to date you lol don't know what the **** it is like growing up knowing no one gives a **** about you. You have no ****ing idea the built in advantages you have of having a strong support system at home so you grow up and you get older and the only thing you care about is ****ing women and "not getting taken" and it's a crying shame. It's my dad all over again.
That sucks, but don't lay your trip on me.

I'm not like your dad because I don't have kids and I'm doing everything I can to keep it that way.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to have a job where you come home every night, talk to your wife and play with your kid.
There will probably be times when you have to stay away for a period of time, but don't let it be the norm.

Nearly every marriage I've seen break up has been because one of the parents has a FIFO job or is away for days at a time.

Been married 7 years with a 3.5yo. It's working for me so far.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wont be rushing to do either

primarily because almost every man ive ever spoken to in his 40’s / 50’s says avoid marriage and kids like the plague

im not afraid of dying alone , i like being alone , i like peace and quite

if i had a million bucks id happily have a kid but i still wouldn’t get married

just not worth it these days

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do it? What are you going to do when your wife get menopause?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been married for 9, almost 10 years. I think a lot of the advice given here is great for handling $hit tests women throw out, but like backbreaker, sometimes it doesn't seem conducive to forming longer term relationships that can lead to marriage.

Yes, divorce in this country royally f*cks men over. But let's try to focus on the positives here for once ok?

I will say just a couple of things that I consider important. Women never stop s#it testing you. My wife, even though we're married and she doesn't do it as much, still, she does do it on occasion. When I was younger, I was more beta, but I've gotten older and taken charge more of situations for our family. Essentially stepping up to be the true head of the household like any man should do. The key to making this succeed is determining if your woman truly believes in this feminist crap that is spewed in the media every day, or if she believes the same way you do and wants a man to lead. I now know for certain my woman wants me to lead even in spite of the fact she still sometimes tests me. Let me give you a couple of actual examples since I never really provide field reports here for SS....

The first one off the top of my head is getting back into motorcycle riding. I've been away for a long time, used to ride a lot when I was younger but life and a career take priority so that got dropped by the wayside. I told her I wanted to start riding again. She had a freaking fit when I told her. I asked what the problem was, she replied she knew a guy in school who got killed riding. Ok, that's fine, I asked if she'd ever ridden one. She said no. Fast forward a few months to the present and I'm getting a bike. Honestly, and you guys here are probably the only ones I'll admit this to, I did not care one bit what her feelings on the matter were, I was getting one whether she liked it or not. I've got my gear now, I need to take the class to get the endorsement on my license, then I'll buy the bike I want.

I fully realize that it's more dangerous to ride a bike, and it does scare me a little since I've been away for so long and wonder if I can adapt to riding in traffic. I don't know...but I'm not admitting that stuff to her nor am I sharing my fears about this. I am conquering my fears and sticking with my plan and I WILL have fun in this whole process. I do know that one universal truth I have come across in my life is riding on motorcycles gets women wet, and I will get my wife on mine.

Another example is getting my wife to exercise. One of her problems is she is inherently messy. Just junk around the house, stuff like that. Procrastination is probably a good word to sum it all up. Well for a good year or two I was just completely upfront and direct in telling her that she needed to work on a couple of problem areas. Sometimes she'd make an effort, other times not, but on the times she did put in effort, it would fizzle out after a couple of weeks or so....every single time without fail. Last summer I decided to take a different approach and not do or say anything about it anymore. Instead I started lifting weights. I usually went jogging on occasion, but figured trying to bulk up just a bit would be better. One day out of the blue with no prior warning she comes up and tells me she's going out for a run. I said 'ok', and off she went. While I continued lifting on a regular basis, still not saying anything, she proceeded to go out jogging.

As for kids, it wasn't until I became a father and with the two of us working trying to figure out how to deal with daycare, school and things like that I realized just how good I had it when I was a kid growing up. It's damn hard to provide for kids at times but my goal is to try and make it as good for them as what I had because a lot of times I feel like I'm not doing very well. But I knew I wanted kids one day. It's pretty basic in that regard if you find a women who also wants them or doesn't, you just have to talk about it. If you both do, great, hopefully she isn't [too] crazy.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been married for 16 years.. And with my wife for a total of 20. Yes.. We got together young. 15 and 16 to be exact.

I have 2 amazing kids. 1 daughter (she's 16) and one son (he's 10).

No matter what... The grass is always greener on the other side.. But that's ONLY because you stop taking care of your own grass. If you don't mow the lawn and pull the weeds.. Of course the grass is greener on the other side. You will have trials and turbulations. You will go through periods of time when you think you married the wrong person. Those times will pass... Especially if you have kids they come up a fair bit.

PUT YOUR MARRIAGE FIRST!

When the kids grow up and move out all you will have left is your wife.. And if you didn't mow your lawn and pull your weeds during the tougher years of having kids and raising a family you end up lonely and grow apart from your wife.

Keep a POSITIVE frame.. Your wife will mirror it often. If you notice your wife is "off her game" or genuinly tired.. Help her. If you notice your wife's attitude is going through the roof.. Check your own as she is likely mirroring your internal feelings that you are projecting and often unknowingly. Women are emotional creatures and feed off other peoples emotions easier than men do. Feelings are infectious so maintain that positive frame.

Spend time with your kids. But put your marriage first (kids feel secure and are generally more successful when their parents show love and affection to eachother daily). Date your wife.. Ask her about her. Learn all you can about her.. Surprise her. Make her FEEL things all the time.

Epi

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply, enjoy the good times while they last. For they truly are good and will be some of the best moments in your life.

However, start saving money right now in an undisclosed account (your damn closet safe if it needs be) so that when the woman decides to leave, because it's just what woman do, you will not be totally and utterly financially butt raped. Not trying to scare you, but it happens. Don't forget that half of all marriages end, and 75% are ended by the woman, not the men. The woman WILL take a ton of your assets. Alimony and child support will need to be paid on top of that.

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
The grass is always greener on the other side
I doubt the guy with the green grass feels that way :rock:

Sorry, I had to do it.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think it depends on the chick you marry. If you marry a great woman it can make your life better. Marry a BPD and you're finished

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreesy said:
I doubt the guy with the green grass feels that way :rock:

Sorry, I had to do it.
If his grass is green he is likely mowing the lawn... Watering it... Pulling weeds and planting flowers. In other words.. Taking care of it.

*shrugs*