Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to be a "DJ" over being a man makes you a SIMP.

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. Trying to be a DJ over being a man makes you a SIMP.

Guys try to learn how to be a "DJ" in order to get as much puszy as they can or be "good" with women.

Most all will claim they don't put women on a pedestal yet at the same time will go to as many places as they can, trying to learn as much "game" to pick up women even if it means chasing strangers on the street in an effort to get laid.

How does this not make you a puszy pandering SIMP?

Thread after thread of "tips", "tricks", broken hearts, complaints, anger, frustration all about women.

Now you should soak up and retain good solid advice.

You should try to get someone whom you both click.

But at the same time in the effort to impress strangers on the internet, and validate yourselves through women by how many you can get, or what level you can get is still pvzsy pandering like a SIMP.

Have pride in yourself. Not expecting to get pride, confidence and validation through women.

You should be a man who can live with or without women.

Work on yourselves.

Otherwise keep on So Suave Simpin' when all you are doing is using a placebo of women to "fix" the real issues you have that are MUCH more important but ignored.

Some of you get it. Others are missing the bigger picture.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that some people cross the line into pandering when it comes to trying to appeal to women, and there are plenty of contradictions. Guys seem willing, even eager, to completely change themselves into an entirely different person with an entirely differnet set of values, all to attract women.

If they are doing this to improve themselves, and they are going into a direction that they want to go, great. But to do all that, change your entire self, only to get women, that disturbs me. Guys who look down on the "pandering betas", while at the same time they are basically selling their real inner selves down the river so they can appeal to women, that seems like the height of hypocrisy. I can't think of anything that you could do more to pander.

On the other hand, if you are a man, and you have sexual desires, there's nothing wrong with embracing that unapologetically and going after what you want. Improving yourself as a man is good. But I think the line is if you turn yourself into someone you don't like just to appeal to women, then yeah, you're a simp..

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
I agree that some people cross the line into pandering when it comes to trying to appeal to women, and there are plenty of contradictions. Guys seem willing, even eager, to completely change themselves into an entirely different person with an entirely differnet set of values, all to attract women.

If they are doing this to improve themselves, and they are going into a direction that they want to go, great. But to do all that, change your entire self, only to get women, that disturbs me. Guys who look down on the "pandering betas", while at the same time they are basically selling their real inner selves down the river so they can appeal to women, that seems like the height of hypocrisy. I can't think of anything that you could do more to pander.

On the other hand, if you are a man, and you have sexual desires, there's nothing wrong with embracing that unapologetically and going after what you want. Improving yourself as a man is good. But I think the line is if you turn yourself into someone you don't like just to appeal to women, then yeah, you're a simp..

That's what I'm saying.

Apparently the truth doesn't sit well with a few "DJs" who prefer to delude themselves that they aren't anything else but frustrated pandering SIMPS.

They like to dish it out but won't look in the mirror at their own hypocrisy.