Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice---she contacted me after I told her...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had a potential date set up with this woman that had initial high IL, had a date set up, son ended up getting concussion while playing football and she was giving me wishy washy answers about going on the date, so I told her it was cool and that I had already made other plans...

Then she got mad and told me "I was harsh", etc

Told her I wasn't being harsh, but that I was busy and that she never gave me a straight answer when I asked. Went back and forth for a little bit about it(I know I shouldn't have engaged her with this), and she agreed that we could do something next week. Next week came and she claims son was still dealing with concussion issues and now her daughter had hurt her knee so she was between working two jobs and going back and forth to the doctors with them and it was kind of crazy for her.

So i told her that she should get back to me when things got a little less crazy for her and that if I was still single at that point we might be able to do something. Got no response from that.

This was about a week ago...out of the blue she texts me today
"That sounds good, things are winding down here. I hope you are well".

Response? Ignore it? Her way of saying she wants to do something? OR just seeing if I am going to jump at it?

Be clear that I don't really care if I meet up with her or not, more of wanting to learn how to turn situations like these into my favor for the future, and how to play things right...using this as more of a learning experience

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh the "hope you are well" text/breadcrumb/ping text. Text back "doing great, thanks". Wait a few hours before your reply. See if she initiates again. Sounds like her interest is lukewarm at best.