Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ari Gold

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is a character from the tv show entourage

and is a shining example to all men

if your struggling for confidence go watch the show watch him and you will be surprised at what you can learn

i managed to replicate a lot of his energy last night on the town and got some good results

he also uses a lot of ****y funny

vince is also another good example of a DJ

go watch and see what i mean ;)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't remember what movie it was, but it was a lifetime movie about online dating and this hot MILF was involved with a guy across country who was extremely powerful and dominant and he would talk to her on the phone and tell her what he wanted her to do and make her do stuff like "get on your knees and ask for my forgiveness", "stand in front of the open window and take your clothes off, tno take off your bra and your panties and stand there looking out into your neighbors house" "describe the way you look right now in your bra and panties" and if she didn't do it right he would rebuke her and tell her that it was wrong and that she needs to do better. The chick would do it and ended up getting so hot and horny for him and couldn't get him off of her mind that she went and visited him and he railed her senseless for a week.

Dude really projected dominance in every way...the way he walked, body language, the way he talked to her...everything about him. I tried to pick up some stuff from that about how to tell women what to do in a dominant fashion. I would advise everyone to watch that movie...will try and find out the name of it...

EDIT: Found it...its called "Secret Sex Life of A Single Mom" everyone should watch that movie

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
il have to give that movie a look on the weekend , sounds decent

nah i know that

i was trying to get at vince's laid back easy come easy go attitude