Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend Group Females

Noremac

Reaction score
Hello all, here is a situation I think you guys might find interesting.

Not to bore you with the entire back story. A female in your uni friend group gets out of a relationship while you are also getting out of one. This female (HB9) starts returning your flirty comments and says while you are hanging out having a beer, and out of the blue "I would totally hook up with you, however im wondering how it would work out since, we just both got out of relationships and we have the same friends".

I know she is interested. However how do you break down those things she is wondering about? I tried to play it off cool but it was something that kind of left me almost speechless cuz it was so out of the blue.

Feel free to ask questions, just didn't want you guys to suffer through a wall of text.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noremac said:

Not to bore you with the entire back story. A female in your uni friend group gets out of a relationship while you are also getting out of one. This female (HB9) starts returning your flirty comments and says while you are hanging out having a beer, and out of the blue "I would totally hook up with you, however im wondering how it would work out since, we just both got out of relationships and we have the same friends".

I know she is interested. However how do you break down those things she is wondering about? I tried to play it off cool but it was something that kind of left me almost speechless cuz it was so out of the blue.

Feel free to ask questions, just didn't want you guys to suffer through a wall of text.
I would have just said "let's find out" and then grabbed her by the waist or something and pulled her in for a kiss :rockon: .

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Noremac said:

You should have fvcked her right then and there.

She probably thinks you're gay.

YOU ALWAYS NEED TO BE READY TO FVCK AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE OR YOU WILL MISS OPPORTUNITIES

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. This is like not swinging at a slow curveball left hanging right over the plate.

While you were busy wondering how the pitcher feels, what the ball's made of, if it's going to rain tomorrow, the umpire is calling strike 3 when you could have hit a grand slam to win the World Series.

There is no dissecting to do on this one, OP. Sounds like you're in the habit of doing too much of that already. It'll cost you opportunities. Like it did here.

jimmy18 said:
She probably thinks you're gay.
That's certainly what I think.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
at first glance it seems to me she was giving you the green light to escalate.

what do you mean "how do you break down what she says" all she was saying was "im vulnerable atm, and i need some drama/love to distract me from my breakup and youre lookin kinda cute right now"

the "both got out of relationships and have the same friends" bit is just her plausible deniability. she was probably giving you indirect signals all night that you never honed in on which is why she resorted to be OVERT about it (something women rarely ever do).

on the flip side, since she is in a vulnerable emotional state, she coulda just said that to get you riled up so you can give her some attention a la pseudo boyfriend via the prospect of you getting laid.

could be one of 2 could be both. up to you to figure that out
Just sounds like too much thinking too me. She says she would hook up with him. His reply should've been come over. If she came over, she was serious. If she doesn't, she was just looking for attention.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you fcuked up. She told you at point blank that she wanted to screw your brains out and you didn't jump on the opportunity.

Noremac

Reaction score
I know I should have closed, but that got said as friends of ours were walking up so I didnt have a chance at the moment.

Great advice all, I laughed at the gay part, I have been using alot of kino so i doubt she thinks I am gay...

Do you think it matters at all if people we know are around? The only reason I have been wondering about that due to the fact she brought up how we have the same friends and all that stuff.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In 100 years, when we are all dead, is it going to matter that "people we know are around?"

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noremac said:
I know I should have closed, but that got said as friends of ours were walking up so I didnt have a chance at the moment.

Great advice all, I laughed at the gay part, I have been using alot of kino so i doubt she thinks I am gay...

Do you think it matters at all if people we know are around? The only reason I have been wondering about that due to the fact she brought up how we have the same friends and all that stuff.
If people are around you, ask her to come with you somewhere alone where there's no one around so that you can get down to business.

Noremac

Reaction score
Makes sense, I will remember that, at school im guessing just be c&f and wait for my next shot?

Noremac

Reaction score
So everyone, here is an update. I realized a lot of what you guys said, most of you are totally right that I missed/ played my chance all wrong. I noticed last night when we were texting it felt weird, and even today it was a bit distant when we saw each other at school. She went to a concert with her ex last weekend after we hung out so that probably had something to do with it (he broke up with her because he thinks he is gay so I don't feel as if they hooked up).

Anyway do you all feel that it is best to let it go for now and initiate NC?

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noremac said:
So everyone, here is an update. I realized a lot of what you guys said, most of you are totally right that I missed/ played my chance all wrong. I noticed last night when we were texting it felt weird, and even today it was a bit distant when we saw each other at school. She went to a concert with her ex last weekend after we hung out so that probably had something to do with it (he broke up with her because he thinks he is gay so I don't feel as if they hooked up).

Anyway do you all feel that it is best to let it go for now and initiate NC?
Yeah, put it out of your mind. We weren't saying you missed your chance with her that specific night, we're saying you missed your chance with her period. She already has issues with banging gay guys, she's not going to bang another one.

If she starts pursuing you, especially if she specifically talks about hooking up again, then escalate immediately.

But, yeah, this one is done for now.