Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Official PYP[Post Your Picture] Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like the cartoon-less version of Trav in the second picture, lol.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
No sh!t....Danny, I figured you were Hispanic. Yes...That was a Miami stereotype.

Let's see how many still prefer to hide behind their keyboards.

Frayzer, are you in the UK?
Nah I'm in the united states.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll post when I get home. It seems all the guys who posted pictures on here are extremely good looking. You guys must turn a lot of heads when out and about.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
Do you smoke?

mangotot said:
I'll post when I get home. It seems all the guys who posted pictures on here are extremely good looking. You guys must turn a lot of heads when out and about.
Haha thanks man. And honestly I think its a hit or miss with me. Especially with girls at my age or a few years older I don't get many heads turning there. But for girls 2-3 years younger than me or women in their 30's they think I'm the cutest thing ever.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
No sh!t....Danny, I figured you were Hispanic. Yes...That was a Miami stereotype.

Let's see how many still prefer to hide behind their keyboards.

Frayzer, are you in the UK?
I'm only half Hispanic, so you're only half right.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Well, I wouldn't say that in my case, I'm probably about average I'd say, although I'm built like a college linebacker, so that probably helps quite a bit...

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Well, I wouldn't say that in my case, I'm probably about average I'd say, although I'm built like a college linebacker, so that probably helps quite a bit...
Average my *ss!

You're clearly taking care of yourself along with some good genes.. You should have no problem picking up women dude.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao this is getting a little on the soft side...

Last edited:

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first saw this thread, I thought it sounded really gay.

Then I thought that was rude of me. Maybe it's just guys wanting to put a face to names.

Now I read the posts, and it turns out I was right the first time. This really is gay.

I also can't help but notice that everyone posting pics is a young guy. So it could just be a generational thing: bisexuality and sex positive culture is a big to-do with 90's babies.

For those of you posting pics who are not bi or gay, just so you know, when you get older: yeah, we don't do this.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
I also can't help but notice that everyone posting pics is a young guy.
I'll be 40 next year bro...just saying

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
When I first saw this thread, I thought it sounded really gay.

Then I thought that was rude of me. Maybe it's just guys wanting to put a face to names.

Now I read the posts, and it turns out I was right the first time. This really is gay.

I also can't help but notice that everyone posting pics is a young guy. So it could just be a generational thing: bisexuality and sex positive culture is a big to-do with 90's babies.

For those of you posting pics who are not bi or gay, just so you know, when you get older: yeah, we don't do this.
It's just a picture.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Marmel, are you in the states? Lets lift together ya fvcking weakling :rockon: :rockon:
Yeah I'm in NY...let's get it in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.