Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: "You reallly need to get laid, dont you?"

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Quite possibly the worst date I've ever been on. Woman was a paralegal, very serious, uptight, tense, stressed out. Conversation was literally exhausting mentally. Got no vibe at all from her...tried to do some Kino with her, completely unresponsive, but she kept buying drinks and then wanted to get something to eat and ended up paying for most of that as well...told me all she does is work and hadn't gone out in 7 months and that she was single for almost 8 years...

At one point I told her she just seemed really tense and she said she really was and she was in.desperate need of a massage. I told her "forget the massage...you really need to get laid, don't you?" And I laughed. She looked at me stunned for a couple seconds and then quickly changed the subject.

I didn't care because although she was definitely bangable, decent face, thi body, big round breasts(no butt tho), I couldn't help thinking the sex would have been horrible and I pictured her just laying there like a dead fish.

Needless to say we hugged at the end of the date and that was it. Won't be engaging her anymore and dont expect to hear from her either. At least I got a few free drinks and most of my meal paid for, lol...

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The massage was probably a hint for you to offer, which might have loosened up her personality as well as the cobwebs on her ***** haha. The stunned reaction might have been antislut defense.

If she's married to her job you probably dodged a bullet anyway. 8 years single is basically a sign you dated a future crazy cat lady.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thorninmyside said:
The massage was probably a hint for you to offer, which might have loosened up her personality as well as the cobwebs on her ***** haha. The stunned reaction might have been antislut defense.

If she's married to her job you probably dodged a bullet anyway. 8 years single is basically a sign you dated a future crazy cat lady.
I wasn't offering anything...by that point I lost interest. She seemed sexually repressed as well, not my cup of tea. Nothing turns me off more than the prospect of horrible sex...

Rocky_Wayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through something similar. Met her online, decent looking girl, but her personality reminded me of my phys ed teacher.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
she was responsive. you just failed to notice.

"i need a massage + havent gone out in 7 months.single for 8 years" = i need to get fvcked like i stole something

ive met some of the shyest, innocent looking girls that turned out to have some freaky @ss kinks. you just can never tell
Yes SIR!

Funny thing is I think that lady would have ef'd your brains out. Hit her up man.

The way I ef'd a HB was through ''massage''. Gradually taking each layer of cloth off till your hands slide inbetween the soaked punani.

Now when they say ''massage'' what I hear is ''I'm not a slut but I want you to ef me''

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn bro, you messed that up lol. All you had to do was invite her over for the massage.

Prob would have been a great lay since she hasnt fvcked in so long. Can you imagine how horny she was?

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a manosphere blog, I think it might be Girls Chase, where one of the authors wrote that women with a bad attitude are most probably just horny. It gels with my experience and it explains this woman's behaviour perfectly. (And since reading it, I've picked up the mindset that whatever a woman does means she's horny.)

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think you could of handled the "i need a massage" a little better but to be honest i think the date was dead in the water by that point anyway

and i disagree with the others

being the alpha male your supposed to be, you don't have time to be dealing with moody frosty exteriors and s*it test city especially on a first fvcking date

your supposed to have a que of plates ready to be taken out if ones giving u s*it then you walk

no ifs no buts

I've walked out on a group date in the past cause my girl wasn't giving me the respect i deserved

i never looked back

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur! He lost interest in her already, OK?

Guys, if you've lost interest that means you're not interested anymore. And she doesn't turn you on enough. Time to exit.

Some guys here act like "getting laid" is a grim task of hard work, as opposed to fulfilling your desires.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the boys that you missed the boat there in a couple spots, particularly the massage thing.

However, Bingo-Player has, in my opinion, the most correct response.

If I were you, I wouldn't hop on that aforementioned boat you missed because, frankly, I wouldn't be at all attracted to her. She's being a stone cold b!tch on the first date. Horny or no, green light to bang her or no, that's just not attractive.

And in reading your telling of it, it sounds like you actually had the right attitude. By the time she was hinting at the massage you were already checked out because you knew this was a low quality girl. Maybe you care more than you let on just cause you're writing about it, unless you're just venting, but sounds like your head was right on this one. If you're a busy man who has no problem meeting and dating women, there was no need to invest a single second more of your time into this ice queen.

And for that, I hereby bump your reputation score out of the red.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
TheCWord said:
I agree with the boys that you missed the boat there in a couple spots, particularly the massage thing.

However, Bingo-Player has, in my opinion, the most correct response.

If I were you, I wouldn't hop on that aforementioned boat you missed because, frankly, I wouldn't be at all attracted to her. She's being a stone cold b!tch on the first date. Horny or no, green light to bang her or no, that's just not attractive.

And in reading your telling of it, it sounds like you actually had the right attitude. By the time she was hinting at the massage you were already checked out because you knew this was a low quality girl. Maybe you care more than you let on just cause you're writing about it, unless you're just venting, but sounds like your head was right on this one. If you're a busy man who has no problem meeting and dating women, there was no need to invest a single second more of your time into this ice queen.

And for that, I hereby bump your reputation score out of the red.
Nope I don't care at all, I honestly have more than I can handle anyway at this point. Usually my FR's are about bad dates, I've had many good ones that I don't post. For instance the day before I had done double duty...I was off and had a straight F date set up during the day with this little cute 5' 3" 100 lb chick with tattoos that lived an hour away whom I railed 4 times in about 4 hours then I had a date set up with another that night back close by that went well, probably is going to turn into a plate...the super into me one I posted about in another thread.

Plus I alread have 4 others I have been banging off and in that are still active, and just got a text followed by 3 calls from a girl I went on 1 date with who wants to get railed tonight, but I can't cause I already have plans with one of the plates.

I don't give 2 fvcks about this one from yesterday

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
Nope I don't care at all, I honestly have more than I can handle anyway at this point. Usually my FR's are about bad dates, I've had many good ones that I don't post. For instance the day before I had done double duty...I was off and had a straight F date set up during the day with this little cute 5' 3" 100 lb chick with tattoos that lived an hour away whom I railed 4 times in about 4 hours then I had a date set up with another that night back close by that went well, probably is going to turn into a plate...the super into me one I posted about in another thread.

Plus I alread have 4 others I have been banging off and in that are still active, and just got a text followed by 3 calls from a girl I went on 1 date with who wants to get railed tonight, but I can't cause I already have plans with one of the plates.

I don't give 2 fvcks about this one from yesterday
Yeah, I probably am with you on that. I'm not into these woman that are as much fun as dragging nails on a chalkboard. Especially if you have other women at the ready. Good job letting her pay for stuff--at least you saved some money. And OP---that question you asked her had me cracking up, lol

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
I wasn't offering anything...by that point I lost interest. She seemed sexually repressed as well, not my cup of tea. Nothing turns me off more than the prospect of horrible sex...
Sounds like she has the personality of a cardboard box. What made you ask her out in the first place? Were there signs of interest?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thorninmyside said:
Sounds like she has the personality of a cardboard box. What made you ask her out in the first place? Were there signs of interest?
She initiated messaging me online...thought she was good looking enough so I got the number and the date...my mistake, lol

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
Quite possibly the worst date I've ever been on. Woman was a paralegal, very serious, uptight, tense, stressed out. Conversation was literally exhausting mentally. Got no vibe at all from her...tried to do some Kino with her, completely unresponsive, but she kept buying drinks and then wanted to get something to eat and ended up paying for most of that as well...told me all she does is work and hadn't gone out in 7 months and that she was single for almost 8 years...

At one point I told her she just seemed really tense and she said she really was and she was in.desperate need of a massage. I told her "forget the massage...you really need to get laid, don't you?" And I laughed. She looked at me stunned for a couple seconds and then quickly changed the subject.

I didn't care because although she was definitely bangable, decent face, thi body, big round breasts(no butt tho), I couldn't help thinking the sex would have been horrible and I pictured her just laying there like a dead fish.

Needless to say we hugged at the end of the date and that was it. Won't be engaging her anymore and dont expect to hear from her either. At least I got a few free drinks and most of my meal paid for, lol...
I think you did just contrary to what some here have stated may have been an easy lay. That may be true, but the reason I responded is because I wanted to highlight why you were right to do what you did.

That reason is because some people are f*cking married to their work. It's something I tend to see a lot more often these days, people whose lives revolve around their work. Hey if you have a great career and are bringing in some serious cashola, great. Glad it's working out for you. But when I interact with you outside of work, I don't want to discuss your f*cking worklife or what you're doing there or all the drama that goes with it.

I literally hate interacting with people who are like this; I also don't much like working with them either. This is something for everyone to consider.

I work to live.
I don't live to work.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
she was responsive. you just failed to notice.

"i need a massage + havent gone out in 7 months.single for 8 years" = i need to get fvcked like i stole something

her icy exterior is probably just a habit that comes from profession.
Who cares what her excuse is? If she can't squeeze an ounce of likeability out of herself, why should the OP even bother? Can you imagine women having a similar discussion? "Sure, the guy was totally boring and socially awkward, but that's probably just a habit that comes from his job so you should have tried harder". Yeah, I can't imagine such a conversation either.

The widely held belief that men are supposed to jump out of their skin to impress women while women don't even have to try to be likeable is one of the reasons why the dating scene is so skewed in favour of the latter. It is perfectly okay not to try to bang a chick if you find her boring, annoying, cold, etc.