Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really confused about this girl? So many mixed signals!

Djprep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so to start off, this girl seems great. We are both juniors in high school and we both have cars so we can go out.

We would always stare at each other so one day I decided to go up to her. I got her number and she seems really exited when I talk to her in person. But when we text she takes forever to reply and makes excuse but seems happy to text me. After a short period of time I stupidly decided to asked her to be my girlfriend. She told me she really likes me and but she just feels like she barely knows me. So I'm trying to get to know her but here comes the mixed signals.

She always touches me and rubs my arms and tried to hold my hand. But then she takes forever to text back. I also saw her flirting with another guy by touching his arm and laughing with him right after I walked away from her. And she told her friend the we aren't really "talking" yet. I'm just so confused.

Does she like me? Should I text we everyday? I really want to ask her to go hangout sometime but I don't know if I should. Please help guys. Also it won't b awkward because we both have cars so it's not like our parents would take us.

Djprep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Bold for you.
Thank you, so you're saying I should ask her out to hangout? I'll have to do it next weekend because this weeks almost over.

Elijah

Reaction score
Perhaps she is interested and is trying to know you better before doing anything, you going all ''will you be my girlfriend'' too early is a bad move. it doesnt work that way, and might scare her. if shes flirting with you, flirt back, try and touch her, ask her out, she where it leads. dont invest any emotions yet. if things doesnt work out then just move on. plenty of other chicks out there.

Her not texting you right away doesnt really mean anything. you should also stop texting too much. as it would just make you look desperate and really serves nothing if you two arent seeing each other in person.

Also if shes playing games then you'll know it sooner or later. just dont get attached to her right away and you'll be fine.