Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused in relationship.

HarleyDean13

Reaction score
So this has been an ongoing thing and usually happens after a very stressful situation. Basically after these situations I question my feelings for my gf. I love her so much and I know I'm not lying to myself. After a few days I decide I wanna stay with her no doubt and every time my feelings will get stronger for her. I don't want anyone else and am so happy with her I just would like to know how I should go about these issues. Also I worry a lot about things so that may be a player here. Anyway please help me out. This girl is great and I just need some advice from some experienced people. Thanks.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redwood said:
This is a little too vague for me to understand.

Elaborate more please.
ditto

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are under 30, dump her and move on. You don't even know what love is.

When you are mature and come to understand that love and confusion are mutually exclusive, you'll be glad you dumped her. Actually, you will barely remember her.

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man high school can be hard. Have you ever looked up the book the rational male by rollo tomassi? In high school it is a boon to be able to read and learn from.

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies. How are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know my thinking about Confused in Relationship, then i will tell you that so tell me about the Confusions, which you feel in your Relationship. I am trying my best to solve all of these, so please be Trust on me once.