Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Punish Me!

BookWorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am looking for a bit more motivation to approach at least one girl tomorrow! Post a reasonable punishment for me if I dont approach, and I'll do it (again, if its reasonable. I'm not going to do something insane like stick my head down a toilet (but I am willing to embarrass myself publicly)).

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the punishment would have to be more embarassing than approaching the girl, or at least seem more embarassing.. This will be the only way for you to choose the approach the next time, i dont think 10 push-ups would do the trick and eventually u would always pick the push ups

Some punishments

1. Yell out in the hallway or where there's a plethora of people something embarassing like
"I like dildos in my ass"
Or "im a stupid faggot"

2. Go up to a teacher or some authority figure and ask them a question in a gay lispy voice

Or how about this.. Man the fvck up and just approach a damn girl.. Go say hi whats up ur cute, can i pinch your adorable cheeks.. and do it with a ****y smile and who gives a damn if she doesn't respond well or if your heart is racing.. It'll add some zest to your life

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Drop down and do 10 pushups.
Then if you don't approach the next girl take a $1 bill and rip it in half. Or, if you want to truly test yourself, put a $50 or $100 on the line

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Drop down and do 10 pushups.
10 isn't enough for a good punishment, 25 atleast.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
10 isn't enough for a good punishment, 25 atleast.
Doesnt matter, it's the act of doing it and the first few ones that are awkward. It works on the same concept as approaching.

UndercoverAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf people. This is an interesting thread.

Punishment: Approach a really fat chick and tell her she makes you hard.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you're in high school and already thinking about these situations separates you from most guys in your school. My advice would be to feel the fear and go for the girl anyway. If you don't, I would go to a mall, stand on a chair where a lot of people walk by and yell at the top of your lungs: "I'm a wussy who is scared of talking to girls. It will leave me lonely and frustrated, but I like it better than asking someone out on a date!" When you finish, do it two more times.

Hydra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these punishments are hilarious! But remember, u are in high school, so doing something whack will be talked about and passed around. Don't end up as the school freak...
Or u can set your ringtone to barbie girl, put the volume to full, then get your friend to ring u mid lesson or when ur in the library or something.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need for us to punish you. You've already punished yourself enough.

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. I made a website for this task and i want to share it with all of you. So if you really want to know my thinking about Punish you, then i will ask you that do you not Trust on Yourself. So please try to make Trust on your Efforts as well as your Heart. And One more thing always listen to your Heart. Never let Yourself be Weak.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont fap for a week

the fact that you aint approaching is already a punishment on yourself. youll just wish and wish that you wouldve approached that one fvcking girl