Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How she said yes!

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brothers,

I'm sharing my story from yesterday to help you when you're faced with last minute resistance.

Before bringing a girl to my place (in this case, a new girl) at some point when we talk/text I include a variation of ''what I want to do to her'' a day or two before she comes over and if its a last minute 'bring a girl home' situation then I immediately start kino before we get to my place.

This way expectations are set, if she's not down she has enough time to flake, if she does show up she knows she's not coming over to ''watch tv and tell me about her day''.

Yesterday, new girl came over, as soon as we walked into my place, I grabbed her to kiss her (the sooner you get that out the way either for new or regular girl, the better) and she pulled back saying she didn't know it was a thing like that and started acting ''uncomfortable'' saying things like ''this is weird'' ''hanging out means a different thing to you than what it means to me''. CRAP! everything they say at this point is to be IGNORED except ofcourse she says something that might constitute rape, do not ignore that!

Like a champ I didn't show distress, told her to sit down, feel comfortable and she wouldn't do anything she doesn't want to do. I offered her a drink and cut the tv on for her.

With resistance, she's either going through her anti-slut syndrome at that moment or she's looking for a reason NOT to fcuk you and you getting upset would be you giving her that reason.

I was going to give her two more tries (total of 3) at different times, if no go then she just wasn't going to give it up and would have to leave (that prevents you from being thrown into the dreaded friendzone).

Watched TV for like 5 minutes, I stood up and went to my phone like there was something very interesting on it, I spent like 3-4 minutes ''typing'' on my phone and I walked back to her standing in front of her, stared into her eyes for two to three seconds and gradually leaned in for a kiss (second try) and she leaned in too!

The catch here is she leaning in was all the approval I needed next thing was just playing my game. I kissed her, kissed her neck, told her she smelt good, kissed her again and as she starts to get into it, I pulled off leaving her wanting more. Sat down like it was nothing, me looking so confident helped her relax even more.

Not too long after that I leaned in again, teased her a bit, hand went down she was so whet I could swim in it, I knew it was go-time.

Took her into the room and killed it. :woo:

My point is, if she follows you home, she wants to fcuk regardless of what she says, regardless of how she acts. Rejection at first attempt is not rejection but her trying to not come off tooo easy and DJ's shouldnt back off then and there or show her you're getting frustrated or upset.

Let her know by the way you act not by words that YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BLESS HER w YOUR CORK so even if SHE TELLS YOU TO BACK OFF, try again! Now if she says something like ''dont touch me'' or ''get off of me'' then bro let her go.

If you have similar stories about last minute resistance, please share.

Last edited:

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree at first we would all act Upset/frustrated and it would make her pull back even more, but I've learned that its key in all phases to be unattached to the outcome which is what makes us naturally take any rejection like nothing happened and re attempt.