Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The Friend Zone is Wrong"

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or put simply, you become just 'one of the girls'.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomo said:
Or put simply, you become just 'one of the girls'.
Yeah man, I always have a sink or swim type attitude with women. They either do what I want them to do, or they are out with the quickness. Sex first everything else comes later. Women might complain, but they respect that no nonsense attitude in a man. As long as I don't alienate them next time around they know how things are going to be and if they are even just trying to talk to me they know what is going to be expected of them.

I am sexual with all my female friends, they know i'm going to make passes at them as a given. Once a girl has accepted that and she still wants to hang out with you, it's just a matter of maintaining her respect and setting things up right for the lay.

JoshSway

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey.. glad you liked the article. One of the contributors to my site wrote it and I thought it helped emphasize the super important point that going from lover to everything else is easy but going from companion to boyfriend is tough, yet most guys stuck in the companion/friendzone end up trying that route.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoshSway said:
Hey.. glad you liked the article. One of the contributors to my site wrote it and I thought it helped emphasize the super important point that going from lover to everything else is easy but going from companion to boyfriend is tough, yet most guys stuck in the companion/friendzone end up trying that route.
Nice, I think the most important points in that article are that you just can't generally be nice to a girl and expect things to move in the right way. There are certain things a girl does with someone she wants to bang and different things with a person she doesn't want to bang. If she wants to bang you it's all parties and bars and hanging out with her friends, if it's not sexual it's coffee shops and mall trips and boring dinners.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good article. Most important points to me:
• can't be classified as we usually think, but more as a triangle.
• certain behaviors land you way off your intended zone.

thunderbolt

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting article. but i have a question...what exactly does a lover do?...besides one night stand. articles like this always state what NOT to do, never what to do. i get that you should avoid listening to her problems, showering her with gifts, doing her favors, etc...but if the girl is into you for you, what does it matter?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunderbolt said:
interesting article. but i have a question...what exactly does a lover do?...besides one night stand. articles like this always state what NOT to do, never what to do. i get that you should avoid listening to her problems, showering her with gifts, doing her favors, etc...but if the girl is into you for you, what does it matter?
You have to put a little more thought into this Thunderbolt. This is for those first moments when you meet someone and neither of you have really decided if you are actually "into" each other or not. After things are going your way, sure you listen to problems and get more serious and such.

But before that first lay you need to make sure the energy is sexual. There has to be that initial sexual energy and tension between both of you. When it happens it has to be intense and to leave her wanting more and more. Both of you need to have a one track mind initially. You can't let her mind stray into domestic things too soon with you. If she asks to go to a mall pick her up and take her to a bar to get wasted and make out. If she wants the movies, take her there but sit in the back and fondle each other the whole time. If she's not on board with this, tell her she's boring and go your own way. Maybe next time she respects your time and intentions and things go differently. Maybe she'll see you with another girl and realize your value and start blowing you somewhere.