Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Has To Move Out! Never Again!

RacerEx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 52 yo divorcee who is financially secure, fit, and a little too complacent when dealing with potential LTR girls. I had one move in six months ago after a protracted break-up with a no-kidding high-functioning BPD. I thought the protracted break-up had me in a reasonable position to make decent emotional decisions about a girlfriend, but no.

I came to this forum when researching BPD relationships and have learned quite a bit, and I'm paying the price for my recent ignorance (never mind a life of blue-pill bullsh!t).

My priorities are changing for the better. Me first. I've found that ladies twenty or more years younger than me are taking interest.

Now I'm going to go through a little pain, but I'm going to be smiling a whole lot more when this is over with.

My lesson learned is to never give anything - time, money, subsistence - in advance to a woman in hopes of a return. Focus on the what's going on today and plan for the next, but take your time and don't invest what you do not need to!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear RacerX,
Just thank your lucky Stars you don't live in Australia...After six months she can get you jumping through hoops in the Family Law Court...cost you a Bomb!!!...But as the Feminist Panjandrum rolls on inexorably from strength to strength you can expect a similar situation in your State!

RacerEx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you live in a common-law jurisdiction. I'm on the beach in Florida. They're month-to-month tenants (at best). But that's not the point. I feel no different at 52 than I did at, say, 25. I took me too long to learn what I know now, and I love making up for lost time!

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RacerEx said:
Sounds like you live in a common-law jurisdiction. I'm on the beach in Florida. They're month-to-month tenants (at best). But that's not the point. I feel no different at 52 than I did at, say, 25. I took me too long to learn what I know now, and I love making up for lost time!
No common law in the state of Florida. Alimony/palimony is another story.

Reaction score
RacerX,

I would stick to women at 35 or over given your age. Also I would have background checks to determine stability. You can search their blog or post history using google. If you know about them thru friends circles, that helps too.

Also I don't mind putting a voice activated recorder in a babes car for a week or so. It picks up a lot.

Do this especially after you have made the commitment to be exclusive. Let her know you know a lot of people and you cannot tolerate her trying to have another guy while she has you...

Best of Luck.