Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why don't women appreciate men?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I wake up this morning. I generally get up about 1-2 hours after my wife does, as she gets up to take care of Chanel and Joe who all get up earlier than I do as I work late. . So I get up this morning, take my shower and **** and my wife is giving me this I want something look. I'm like okay what is it babe..

She has this taste for eggs. Neither of us really eats eggs so we don't keep them in the house. I'm like okay, you're taking care of the baby I'll be a good husband and **** and run to the store and get some eggs. No big deal.

I go to the store, pick up a carton of eggs. I'm in a particularly good mood and I really don't have **** to do so I decide I'm going to cook her the eggs and make some bacon to go with it. So I make the eggs, scrambled like she likes them, cook the bacon, make a side of orange juice. She's eating the eggs kinda picking over them and I'm like babe what's wrong?

She's like "I wanted jelly with the eggs". I'm like why didn't you tell me you wanted jelly with the eggs while I was at the store. Even so, why did you not tell me you wanted jelly before I started cooking the eggs, there is a gas station a few blocks from the house i could have ran to the store and got the jelly lol.

She's like 'well you should know how i like eggs'. I'm like woman do i look like ****ing negrodamous to you or some **** lol, how the **** am i supposed to magically know you wanted jelly. how hard is it for you to say 2 more words when I'm walking out the door instead of saying I want eggs, say I want eggs and jelly". When you order cable do you get pissy if they don't magically give you HBO without you telling them to? Why get mad at me for not fulfilling a want that you had, that was not vocalized?

Then my 7 year old chimes in " yeah daddy where is the jelly" i'm like look lil dude yo don't even like eggs lol. you just shut up

I ended going to denny's lol. But that's like, 2hours of my day that could have been avoided and even with the denny's she's mad because I didn't get it lol. My wife usually isn't this ****ing trivial but she is a woman and sometimes women act like women.

I mean, technically i could have told her to go get her own god damn eggs lol, she would have been pissed but at least i don't lose 2 hours, and that would have been a better outcome technically speaking. Because now we are both pissed of and I lost 2 hours over some ****ing jelly.

I have a dude that I know that's starting his own business and once a week we get together and shoot the **** at starbucks, toss out ideas to each other, stuff like that. Vent, etc. Todays topic was his relationship troubles. I feel for the guy I really do. He's a good dude. he works his ass off. For the most part he has his **** together, at least together for girls to pay him attention but none do. He's been single for quite a while and I can see the resentment and bitterness build up in him. I've been exactly where he is the only difference is that I was there when I was 20. It's not that big of a ****ing deal in retrospect to give up women when you're 20 it's entirely different when you're 30 and everyone is settling down and ****.

All I ccan tell him is to keep doing what he's doing, keep working and he will get his. It's just not time yet. And he asks me, why do i have to be patient, when no one else around me is? Why do I have to make all these sacrifices to get women who make none? Nor do any dudes really for that matter.

And the dude has a ****ing point. What world do we live in when a guy who is doing the right thing, making his way in the world, has to take a back seat to dudes with no real ambition, no drive, no nothing.

Like, I have a friend who has her own business, she's had it for 5 years. It's a pretty good business and in general she has her head on straight and is a very good business woman. But she's NEVER been single one day the entire time she's had her business. Not one day. Regardless of where he is in her business, she can doll up, go out and get a man. She's been with the same guy since the day she started her business. And while she is very hard working, I want to cringe when she tells me about all the sacrifices that she's made to get where she is lol. I'm like you're going to be married in 2 months, you have your own ****ing house, you drive a 2014 lexus and you've never been single lol.

Why is the world like that? When a woman starts a business and is focused on her business and not relationships it's soley becuase 95% o the time she chooses to be single. it's an entirely different animal when a guy starts a business and he's single becuase no one thinks a **** of him to give him a chance.

But at the end of the day, that's the way life is. It's just like that. You can ***** about it, get mad about it,get upset about it, but it's not going to change.

Why don't women appreciate men anymore?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. good point. she was a bit pissy when she had joe too. lasted for like 3-4 months

like i said she's usually not like that/this. if she wants something she'll get in the car and go to the store and get it.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The correct answer was a smile accompanied by "eat your eggs".

Women don't ask directly. Its never about the eggs.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You failed the h*ll out of that sh*t test.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not appreciate men and water is wet. Congratulations you just discovered an universal truth. You try to be a nice guy and fail .............miserable.

50 Shades of Grey didn't wet millions of panties due to the male lead character being a good guy.

Bottom line , women do not have to appreciate men because they don't have to.

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
So I wake up this morning. I generally get up about 1-2 hours after my wife does, as she gets up to take care of Chanel and Joe who all get up earlier than I do as I work late. . So I get up this morning, take my shower and **** and my wife is giving me this I want something look. I'm like okay what is it babe..

She has this taste for eggs. Neither of us really eats eggs so we don't keep them in the house. I'm like okay, you're taking care of the baby I'll be a good husband and **** and run to the store and get some eggs. No big deal.

I go to the store, pick up a carton of eggs. I'm in a particularly good mood and I really don't have **** to do so I decide I'm going to cook her the eggs and make some bacon to go with it. So I make the eggs, scrambled like she likes them, cook the bacon, make a side of orange juice. She's eating the eggs kinda picking over them and I'm like babe what's wrong?

She's like "I wanted jelly with the eggs". I'm like why didn't you tell me you wanted jelly with the eggs while I was at the store. Even so, why did you not tell me you wanted jelly before I started cooking the eggs, there is a gas station a few blocks from the house i could have ran to the store and got the jelly lol.

She's like 'well you should know how i like eggs'. I'm like woman do i look like ****ing negrodamous to you or some **** lol, how the **** am i supposed to magically know you wanted jelly. how hard is it for you to say 2 more words when I'm walking out the door instead of saying I want eggs, say I want eggs and jelly". When you order cable do you get pissy if they don't magically give you HBO without you telling them to? Why get mad at me for not fulfilling a want that you had, that was not vocalized?

Then my 7 year old chimes in " yeah daddy where is the jelly" i'm like look lil dude yo don't even like eggs lol. you just shut up

I ended going to denny's lol. But that's like, 2hours of my day that could have been avoided and even with the denny's she's mad because I didn't get it lol. My wife usually isn't this ****ing trivial but she is a woman and sometimes women act like women.

I mean, technically i could have told her to go get her own god damn eggs lol, she would have been pissed but at least i don't lose 2 hours, and that would have been a better outcome technically speaking. Because now we are both pissed of and I lost 2 hours over some ****ing jelly.

I have a dude that I know that's starting his own business and once a week we get together and shoot the **** at starbucks, toss out ideas to each other, stuff like that. Vent, etc. Todays topic was his relationship troubles. I feel for the guy I really do. He's a good dude. he works his ass off. For the most part he has his **** together, at least together for girls to pay him attention but none do. He's been single for quite a while and I can see the resentment and bitterness build up in him. I've been exactly where he is the only difference is that I was there when I was 20. It's not that big of a ****ing deal in retrospect to give up women when you're 20 it's entirely different when you're 30 and everyone is settling down and ****.

All I ccan tell him is to keep doing what he's doing, keep working and he will get his. It's just not time yet. And he asks me, why do i have to be patient, when no one else around me is? Why do I have to make all these sacrifices to get women who make none? Nor do any dudes really for that matter.

And the dude has a ****ing point. What world do we live in when a guy who is doing the right thing, making his way in the world, has to take a back seat to dudes with no real ambition, no drive, no nothing.

Like, I have a friend who has her own business, she's had it for 5 years. It's a pretty good business and in general she has her head on straight and is a very good business woman. But she's NEVER been single one day the entire time she's had her business. Not one day. Regardless of where he is in her business, she can doll up, go out and get a man. She's been with the same guy since the day she started her business. And while she is very hard working, I want to cringe when she tells me about all the sacrifices that she's made to get where she is lol. I'm like you're going to be married in 2 months, you have your own ****ing house, you drive a 2014 lexus and you've never been single lol.

Why is the world like that? When a woman starts a business and is focused on her business and not relationships it's soley becuase 95% o the time she chooses to be single. it's an entirely different animal when a guy starts a business and he's single becuase no one thinks a **** of him to give him a chance.

But at the end of the day, that's the way life is. It's just like that. You can ***** about it, get mad about it,get upset about it, but it's not going to change.

Why don't women appreciate men anymore?

This is what I would do. BB do yourself a favor and go out tomorrow and buy her the jelly. After you pick it up go to the adult store and pick up some joy jelly as well.

Tell her I've got your jelly and I've got our jelly. Now we're going to the bedroom to have Daddy scramble YOUR "eggs".

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know but you should change your username to "Negrodamous."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
Women do not appreciate men and water is wet. Congratulations you just discovered an universal truth. You try to be a nice guy and fail .............miserable.

50 Shades of Grey didn't wet millions of panties due to the male lead character being a good guy.
Yeah, let's face it, women simply are never satisfied. This was a no win situation here. Forget the jelly, there was no way to foresee that.
If you go get the eggs, then you run the risk of looking like a "nice guy". If you don't get the eggs, then she thinks you don't appreciate her. Either way, she can spin it into something negative if she so chooses.

Regarding 50 Shades of Grey, I should point out the character of Christian was NEVER a jerk in any way, shape, or form to Ana. He just liked to get kinky in the bedroom. Aside from that, he did everything you can imagine to please her. He practically worshipped the ground she walked on, and made no secret of it. In fact, he fell apart in the worst possible way when she left him and he was totally AFC about it.

The only reason I bring this up is not because I'm advocating anyone act like that - I don't even think I'm CAPABLE of acting like that anymore, lol. But let's not say that she liked him because he acted like a jerk to her when that was the FURTHEST thing from the truth. He absolutely adored her and spared no effort to show her that at every opportunity.

If Ana had wanted eggs, Christian would have not only gotten her eggs, he would have bought her a hatchery.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter.

Men need to appreciate themselves and stop living their lives seeking female validation.

When a man gets married he engages in beta submission and becomes his woman's b!tch. One would have to put ONE woman on a pedestal to get married to her.

No married man is in control of his relationship.. no matter how much he thinks he is. The reason is simple.. the law sides with the woman in all matters related to marriage.

So no married man should ever post on SoSuave looking for advice. He is a slave and there is nothing he can do to get any real power in his relationship.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the bigger and more important question is this.

Who in the hell puts jelly on their eggs????

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, what's to appreciate?

Men bend over backwards for women out of fear and don't take them to task when they become disrespectful, which means you're pretty much asking to be exploited.

Who do you think appreciates and understands money more, a person who came from nothing and worked their asses off to become wealthy or a spoiled, trust fund kid?

Your behavior sets the precedent for this.
backbreaker said:
Damn, when I was a kid saying something like this to my father, especially piggy backing a comment from my mother, would've gotten me a smack across the face.

Kids have it super easy these days.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
Honestly, what's to appreciate?

Men bend over backwards for women out of fear and don't take them to task when they become disrespectful, which means you're pretty much asking to be exploited.

Who do you think appreciates and understands money more, a person who came from nothing and worked their asses off to become wealthy or a spoiled, trust fund kid?

Your behavior sets the precedent for this.

Damn, when I was a kid saying something like this to my father, especially piggy backing a comment from my mother, would've gotten me a smack across the face.

Kids have it super easy these days.[
Yeeaah , my dad used a belt , I hate that thing.

Imagine that girl in 7 years.OP is in deep sh1t....but hey marriage is wonderful.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys its ****ing jelly lol. She just had a child 3 months ago.

As pook so infamously stated perfect is boring

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I don't know but you should change your username to "Negrodamous."
He failed the day he let his wife name their daughter after a handbag company (for his sake, I'm hoping it was the wife's idea...)

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
E.G. I feel I don't have many female friends and there's a reason for that.
It's because I'm 'not cute enough'. Yeah, that's right, not even enough for a friend, let alone pursued for a potential date. That's the mentality of a lot of them. Where's the logic?

Like was said here before 'women don't care about the plight of men. Only men'.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
sambwoy said:
E.G. I feel I don't have many female friends and there's a reason for that.
It's because I'm 'not cute enough'. Yeah, that's right, not even enough for a friend, let alone pursued for a potential date. That's the mentality of a lot of them. Where's the logic?

Like was said here before 'women don't care about the plight of men. Only men'.
Women only have empathy for other women, children, and gay men. Straight men are on their own lol.

But in all fairness, I don't think they do it be cruel. It just doesn't phase them one way or another.