Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Valuable Lesson

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s so hard to decipher lately some of the break-up stories and female problem threads that you see posted all over the site. So many different relationships all with the same result of a break up and a defeated guy looking for advice on how to get over it. You see the same answers: go NC, get fit, work on yourself, and build your self-confidence. A combination of all of these things will absolutely put you on the right track to start meeting more women and spinning plates, yet so many of the men here just seem to fall back into the same trap as soon as they find a new chick that they perceive to be their “soul mate”. They follow the same programing they have always followed in their previous relationships, hoping that this time it will be different, but to no avail. The new “soul-mate” left them in a worse heap then the previous one, and all they can do is blame it on the chick, or BPD, or the horrible market of women available today. They never see that the answer may lie somewhere else, they never see that it may not be the women’s fault at all.

So if it’s not the chicks fault, then whose fault is it??!! (I knew this question would come) Well, let me ask you a few questions; have you ever thought that the value that you believe yourself to have is lacking? Have you ever thought that the return on investment you get from the chicks you date is not enough? And do you protect your true value above and beyond all others? Think about it for a bit. Let it settle in. For many of you the answer to all of these questions will be no. This thread is not intended to judge you, it’s a thread to let you know what I’ve learned and to let any of the other mature men here to chime in. I’ve been down the path that many of the guys on this site are facing right now; I just needed to find a way to break the cycle. Here’s what I’ve got:

VALUE YOURSELF AND YOUR TIME

You hear people say it here all of the time. “Valuing you” sounds like a really easy thing to do yet so many of us have a problem with it, and when I say it, I mean that you really need to come up with a number. This may sound ridiculous to some, but you really need to take a look at the true value of the things you do and what you have. Break it down for a bit, something like this:

WORKING OUT. I’m taking care of myself physically, not only to look good and increase my SMV, but to increase my physical well-being and avoid future health problems. I work out 1 hour every day. What’s that 1 hour of increasing my SMV and taking care of my well-being worth? Is it at least $50.00?

CAREER. This has always been a big one for me, and takes a lot of my daily time. I work to provide for my future, to retire earlier in life, and to acquire new assets. I do about 11-12 hours a day. Some younger guys may still be in school, or teaching themselves how to open their first company. What’s this time worth to you? For me, I’m going to say $175 per hour.

FRIENDS. It’s hard to put a monetary value to your friends, but I will tell you that without them, it will be very hard to have fun in life or to enjoy being single. SO for the sake of argument, let’s go with $50.00 per hour of quality friend time.

RELIGION. This for me is a little easier than most. I go to class for Buddhist teaching and meditation every Wednesday. I have great clarity of mind, I’m able to make rational decisions, and I’m much calmer than ever. This peace of mind for me is easily worth $75.00 per hour.

These are just a few examples of what I look at for myself and how I value my time. I also have a set of beliefs of what I value in my free time outside of the above listed items and what I’m willing to do with that free time. Yes, some of my free time does consist of female interaction and sex.

If you’re asking why I’m listing these things, let’s just say that this is the answer to the first question I asked in paragraph two. Let’s move on to question number two.

Tune in tomorrow for the answer to question #2. If anyone would like to add to whatever is written here so far, feel free….It’s an open forum.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot a pivotal attribute that most people overlook in their hustle of life: sleep.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RETURN ON INVESTMENT

I took a look and put a monetary value on most of my daily activities. I actually go a little further and include things like caring for my pets, home maintenance, grooming, and personal time (down time). I’m just trying to keep this easy. It’s important to understand the value of what you’re doing every day, because in a lot of relationships, your girlfriend is going to ask for more of your time. You really need to know what the value of that time is.

It took me a while to figure out that plates and girlfriends usually end up wanting the same thing. They tend to knock on your daily activities asking you why those activities are more important than they are. Normally what ends up happening is you start to give up on some of your goals and activities in order to keep them happy. I’ve noticed in most cases that the first thing to go is your friends. Girls seem to really like having control and taking all of your social options away.

I enjoy picking up chicks and fvcking them just as much or more as any guy on this site, I just have a firm understanding of the value of my time and put that value before any chick on the planet. It truly is all about the return on investment. It’s easy to understand that you’re not going to quit your job for a chick, but are you willing to drop other items in your life for her? If you do, what are you truly getting out of it? It’s probably not what you think.

Say you meet a chick who’s really into to you. You look good because you work out, you seem to have goals for your future and career, your popular with a large social circle, you have cool hobbies, and you have a good solid foundation. Now you start dating this chick. She says that you put too much time into all of these things that she originally found really cool about you; so you start to let them slide. You stop working out to spend more time with her, and now you’re out of shape. You stop hanging with your friends choosing to spend time with her, and now your social circle is gone. You stop going to your religious places choosing to hang with her, and now your peace of mind is gone. You stop planning to set up that new business because she says it’s too much of a risk, and now you have no future dreams. And now for all of the sacrifice you made, she finds you an unattractive beta male and leaves. Sound familiar? It’s posted on SS every day.

So what was the return on investment? The return was nothing. It cost so much of your life and dreams to maintain this type of relationship only to leave you hanging an out of shape guy who has lost his social circle and needs to reestablish his plans for the future.

This is not destiny for every male. We all have the option of holding onto what we believe. We all have the choice to make every day. Sometimes it’s just better to understand what you’re about to give up before actually giving it up. So how do you protect your values and maintain frame? I’ll post it in a couple of days.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
You forgot a pivotal attribute that most people overlook in their hustle of life: sleep.
I figured we all sleep when needed. I actually wish I only needed to sleep an hour a day, unfortunately 6 hours is what I require.