Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman and Downplaying events - Minimisation?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to realize something. Here is my theory. I noticed this is in myself at times, my mother, my father(His way of dealing is just an angry rage), and a lot of woman I deal with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimisation_(psychology)

Minimization – downplaying the significance of an event or emotion - is a common strategy in dealing with feelings of guilt.

Two different scenarios:

1. You are texting with a new chick, you ask two questions in one sentence, she avoids one and only answers back on the one that is best for her. I see that as a bit rude and childish behavior. Usually woman in their early 20's do this. If this happens when a woman is in her 30s,40s, a BIG red flag as I came to realize those woman never "grew up" and are more of a "woman child" then anything.... But back to the woman in their early 20's as its most common. Could this also have to do with a low self esteem issue that she dealt with in the past? Which could lead her to be like the woman in their 30s,40s... - I have had a lot of woman also be able to completely answer everything in detail. They where more normal and well put together overall. It makes things a lot easier. Also it could be a sign of low interest level/low self esteem on the girls part

2. You are in a relationship, you get into your occasional arguments, you "talk it out" but when she responds back she puts the blame on her self (I'm sorry, I know you are right, is just a coping mechanism, I got off topic, i shouldn't of acted like that...etc)... while being evasive to the topic and hand...to "avoid future feelings of guilt" from past arguments or past experiences where she knew she was wrong- Blowing it off to a certain degree but fully aware of what you said. To avoid the argument going any further...I see that as a bit of a sign of disrespect. Especially if you have brought up what shes does in the past.

Thoughts, theory's?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y is just the usual power struggle.

Counter tactics. Say thank you for seeing that... Anyway AND get back to the main topic.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Minimisation is a type of deception[1] involving denial coupled with rationalisation in situations where complete denial is implausible"

Seeing these behaviors as a sign of disrespect is one way to approach the behaviors, but understanding it is a much better approach.

Let's talk evolution with regards to sex strategies, for it is in everything we do, from supermarket gossip magazines to human emotions. Everything we humans do is basically a sex strategy.

For EVERY strategy man has, woman has a counter strategy. Men have aggression and even violence as evolutionary strategies to try and keep women in check. Through evolution, women countered with being very careful with every word they say so as not to make their men angry. This is why everything a woman says must be translated and you pay attention only to her actions, never her words. This includes your own mother.

Women use deception like an art form to ensure their men never gets too angry at them and therefore constantly keep man's aggression and violence in check. It's a survival thing. All women do this, even your mom. Most of it is subconscious and automatic for the survival of the species.

Why is evolution so concerned with keeping a man's aggression and violence in check, you might ask? Well, women are the only mammal that HIDE when they are ovulating. Think about that. Women are essentially made from day one to get the best genes from 1 guy and the best resources from another for survival of the species. When men find out it's not their kid, they can get violent, so women constantly behave in a way to keep that type of violence in check, just in case. Sad part is that this is how our species got to where we are today as the most successful species on the planet through lies and deceit. Religion was in part made to keep some of the deceptive sex strategies of both men and women in check, but that's pretty much out the window in our society and now we are back to the days before religion and so many are scratching their head at the deceptive sex strategies, trying to understand and to label them when our male ancestors knew full well what was going on with women. I think it's all kind of humorous, anyway.

If you want to learn more, read Evolution of Desire, it's a like a blue print into the programming of every woman's brain.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good posts guys!

If you want to learn more, read Evolution of Desire, it's a like a blue print into the programming of every woman's brain
Ive read "Practical Female Physiology for the Practical Man" - Pretty much on point with my experiences. I have to check out that book you recommend, read a bit on Amazon, seems right up my alley.

Reaction score
You guys are constantly finding new and seriously hitting dead on the bullseye. I have got to read these sources. My question is does the knowledge hurt you in that you might over analyze?

OHHHH!!!! This book is a PDF! Does it go into female lust, desire and attraction? Those are crucial!

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
You guys are constantly finding new and seriously hitting dead on the bullseye. I have got to read these sources. My question is does the knowledge hurt you in that you might over analyze?
At times, of course. My question was more of "whats everyone's opinion", rather then chronic overthinking out of desperation like it seems a lot of people do

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I always use the not answering a question is a answer, with is normally what I asked, she don't need to confirm and deny I will just consider what I asked is the right thing or consider the worst possible answer.

the reason for not answering the question will depend mostly on how much she want you to know, and don't think only younger woman will do that everyone does that even men.

and second woman will never agree she is wrong, if she do or she is just saying so you can feel like you win and end the fight because she can't argue agaisnt, but you can be pretty sure on her head its your fault