Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Is Pretty Awesome

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe how much people have been bowing down to me lately, especially women. One asked me to sing at her wedding (along with a few other women), and I said yes. I figured I might be able to pick up some chicks by doing this. But since my life has been busy as hell, it's been a nightmare for me to get out to rehearsals. Everyone's been rearranging their schedules to suit what works for me.

I'm having a big ass party at my house the day before the wedding, so I needed this week to get stuff done around my house and yard. They've been pushing for me to get together and practice, but I stood my ground and told them I can't do it. I told them that unless they were willing to come over and help me clean my yard, I wouldn't be able to come and may even dump out of my singing duties.

So guess what? I've got a group of chicks coming over Tuesday to clean up my fvcking yard. :cheer:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK it I'd a bit boastful but given the various gf taxes I ve paid over the years I ll pay it - legend does.