Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Younger women, don't want my head and heart mashed up.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think? I'm 53, I'm in not bad shape. Can't be that ugly as get women giving me their phone numbers time to time and occasionally taking me home for sex ;)

So I was watching a band out doors in the city where I live, a pretty young thing came and sat close by. So I asked her what she thought of the music... seemed friendly, and said she was in this country for 3 weeks so far and staying 3 months total before going back to Asia.

She's just finished university and having a long break. She's 24 and so sexy!

Got her number..

So I called her up and we spent the afternoon and evening together, got on really well... subject turned to sex more than a few times, and I figured I'm in here.

So we ended up back at my place, fooled around, didn't get that far but didn't push it. Rubbing her up through her clothes etc..

Anyway drove her back to where she was staying.

She kept saying what a great time she had....

I was thinking fvck, I got to be careful here... it's almost like a fantasy come true! She turned up in this tight vest with lovely t1ts and cut off denim shorts that were so short.

We messaged each other, again how she had a great time....

So I'm thinking, things like that are almost like so good, so one off, that its almost like taking crack or something.... I couldn't sleep that night....

If it went so far as banging her and hanging out for the rest of her stay.... I honestly think I would be heart broken when she left, I can tell it would be one of those. Not to be a pvssy but it does happen right.

How to handle it??????

Reaction score
englishman said:
What do you think? I'm 53, I'm in not bad shape. Can't be that ugly as get women giving me their phone numbers time to time and occasionally taking me home for sex ;)

So I was watching a band out doors in the city where I live, a pretty young thing came and sat close by. So I asked her what she thought of the music... seemed friendly, and said she was in this country for 3 weeks so far and staying 3 months total before going back to Asia.

She's just finished university and having a long break. She's 24 and so sexy!

Got her number..

So I called her up and we spent the afternoon and evening together, got on really well... subject turned to sex more than a few times, and I figured I'm in here.

So we ended up back at my place, fooled around, didn't get that far but didn't push it. Rubbing her up through her clothes etc..

Anyway drove her back to where she was staying.

She kept saying what a great time she had....

I was thinking fvck, I got to be careful here... it's almost like a fantasy come true! She turned up in this tight vest with lovely t1ts and cut off denim shorts that were so short.

We messaged each other, again how she had a great time....

So I'm thinking, things like that are almost like so good, so one off, that its almost like taking crack or something.... I couldn't sleep that night....

If it went so far as banging her and hanging out for the rest of her stay.... I honestly think I would be heart broken when she left, I can tell it would be one of those. Not to be a pvssy but it does happen right.

How to handle it??????
The handle it around here by calling these young ones with short attention spans "h0es". They make one into a plate and run several plates. The plates are going to do what they are going to do. But you set it up so you can have sex on demand with most of your plates, and if one leaves you just get another.

You can't lock onto one of these, because they are very impressionable and have a very short attention span. Plus your age gap is just too great unless you have a lot going on for yourself and even then you need several of these because some will join your flock and others will leave.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
The handle it around here by calling these young ones with short attention spans "h0es". They make one into a plate and run several plates. The plates are going to do what they are going to do. But you set it up so you can have sex on demand with most of your plates, and if one leaves you just get another.

You can't lock onto one of these, because they are very impressionable and have a very short attention span. Plus your age gap is just too great unless you have a lot going on for yourself and even then you need several of these because some will join your flock and others will leave.

Sounds about right... for sure the age gap is too big and yes, the short attention span of young women like that.

I think I'll just have to tread that fine line and take the ***** and not get all soppy about things.

I'll come back here if I start to lose the plot and I need a ***** slap to remind me!

Reaction score
englishman said:
Sounds about right... for sure the age gap is too big and yes, the short attention span of young women like that.

I think I'll just have to tread that fine line and take the ***** and not get all soppy about things.

I'll come back here if I start to lose the plot and I need a ***** slap to remind me!
You can't stop on this one, keep it moving and you'll be fine.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOME parts of Asia, the women LIKE older men. SHe MAY be looking to "wife up" to an old man. Maybe a green card deal or not..... Take her for a run and see what shakes out

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DO IT MAN. You are 53, you need to just have some fun. When she goes just tell her you will be in Asia sometime (trust me, you should go, its a nice place) and that you guys can kick it again. Proceed to pipeline other girls and set yourself up for an epic annual leave vacation later this year or early next year.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are old enough to know life and everything is not about to last forever but to enjoy the moment.You may be dead in year, so who care if she leaves you, enjoy the moments and let it go when it happen.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love asian girls and some can have fantastic personalities when you first meet them. Don't fall head over heels though. Heaps of guys are not use to how well they can treat you. Relationships and attention spans can burn out pretty quick if you say or do the wrong thing. Enjoy it if you don't fold easily

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Don Juan

If I were you I would stay WELL AWAY. This is what is going to happen ..

You will taste that young wet Asian Poon Tang and you will get emotionally involved.

She will make you feel special and young again and she will want to fuk you 6x a day.

You won't be able to keep up even if you wanted to, which makes you even more thirsty for her.

She will be up for anything, BJ in parks, 3somes etc. You will feel horny for her all the time.

You will fall in love with her and want to get married and start again.

She will string you along and ultimately she will dump you in which you will spend the next few years trying to get over her.

SO DONT DO IT...
mikey2012 is online now Add to mikey2012's Reputation

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Master Don Juan

If I were you I would stay WELL AWAY. This is what is going to happen ..

You will taste that young wet Asian Poon Tang and you will get emotionally involved.

She will make you feel special and young again and she will want to fuk you 6x a day.

You won't be able to keep up even if you wanted to, which makes you even more thirsty for her.

She will be up for anything, BJ in parks, 3somes etc. You will feel horny for her all the time.

You will fall in love with her and want to get married and start again.

She will string you along and ultimately she will dump you in which you will spend the next few years trying to get over her.

SO DONT DO IT...
mikey2012 is online now Add to mikey2012's Reputation

All sounds good except for getting dumped at the end. You can get dumped by a 40 year old fatty too though, so phuk it I'll take my chances.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it Englishman! You're old enough to know better than getting stuck thinking about her for years if it stops. Spin those plates and live! At least she's not a snotty American witch. Enjoy

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We plan to get together on Saturday. I'll update as to how it goes.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we met up on Saturday in the afternoon. I'd got a message that sort of read that she wont be staying out late....

Anyway, we meet up... she's friendly and considering we'd only met twice before things felt OK, not awkward or anything.

Drove her around to a couple of places I know out of the way, one down by the beach.

Chatted a lot on the drive around... sex comes up a lot in our conversations... she a bit kinky, that's OK by me.

Anyway down by the beach came up the subject of my age again, up to this point I hadn't told her.... but it came up, was going to get stinky, so I chopped 10 years off and she seemed to go along with me being 43, made a bit of a joke about me being her uncle, so I smacked her on the ass and she shrieked and ran off down the beach laughing.... 43 year old 'uncle' giving chase.

Then we sat on these rocks looking at the scenery, she on the rock, me stood on the ground I had my head at about her pvssy height as she squatted down... so I stroked her thigh/ ass with my finger, she smiled , her eyes light up... but she moved away laughing.

Long story short, I ended up dropping her off, she gave me a big old hug and said she had a good time, and we agreed to meet again and drink some wine.

I since heard off her a couple times, sent her email address I asked for and I missed a call from her Sunday.

My thoughts on it so far???? I think I'm on a bit of a roll... had a couple of good experiences with 2 other women last few days. One of them has a kid and just separated, I'm not saying I'm taking the kid on or anything crazy...but she's a bit more mature, easy going and thats OK.... and she's old enough that it wouldn't be too odd to be seen together... also she lives in town where as the young hot one is leaving here in about 7 weeks or so. Another was a gorgeous Korean women in her 30's. Also a Japanese women I was seeing but got mad at her and she cried, seem to have re kindled the flame.

I'll still do the young one if I get the chance, but as I said in my post title, I don't want to get my head and my heart mashed in, and falling for this hot kinky Asian chick only to have to go tot the airport and wave goodbye.... well it has heart ache stamped all over it. And honestly in my life I've had so much saying good bye to old lovers, dying friends and relatives... I really don't think its good for my health.

So I'll see what happens, at the moment I'm feeling a bit relieved to actually not be quite as obsessed with her. I was reading about plate theory again and it makes a lot of sense to have other options and therefore not be devastated by 'the one' or this particular one.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But dam that young pvssy! Makes a man motivated!!!!! :)

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just your turn, ride the wave until it crashes.....no regrets!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few things happened.... I sent a couple of ideas for things to do over to her.

Then yesterday at work, I got a text off her " I'm sorry but I won't be able to go to these beautiful places with you, I have to go back to Taiwan, maybe as soon as the weekend, kind of an emergency"

So my first thoughts were, this is probably BS, and maybe after saying I was 43 that was maybe a deal breaker.

So I messaged her back, hey really? it's OK... if it's my age or you don't want to hang out I'd understand.

She came back with "no no, you are so kind to me and its genuine"

So anyway i was installing doors at work, and I ended up putting the door in the wrong way round....

Called her after I'd finished work, she said "yep... family says come home and probably going to book a ticket in the evening, will text or email if its confirmed"

We agreed to get together before she goes, even if it was later today and she flies tomorrow, or maybe tomorrow and she flies out on the weekend.

When I woke up this morning there was a missed call off her at 1.45am . I turn my phone off at night so I don't get woken up by it... maybe that one I wouldn't have minded being woken up for.

Anyway thats where its at, so I guess I'll see what happens.... if she's going or staying.

Kind of a bit to much drama, but then again maybe I'm getting a bit of an old duffer and need dragging out of my comfort zone... Will see! Maybe I'll get to see that pvssy yet.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say this is neither her making drama nor you being old. It sounds like moderate interest on her part, and you have sort of a "sniper" mentality when you should be expanding your game and talking to other women. Simple as that.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I would say this is neither her making drama nor you being old. It sounds like moderate interest on her part, and you have sort of a "sniper" mentality when you should be expanding your game and talking to other women. Simple as that.
Thanks, sounds about right.