Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is it OK for a woman to hit a man, but not for him to retaliate in self-defense?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this video in which a man, who evidently is a college football player, get hit in the face by a woman, with him simply retaliating by hitting her back to stop her attacking. He has suspended from his team and faces criminal charges.

http://thebiglead.com/2015/07/06/deandre-johnson-punch-video/

So does this mean that men must accept any physical abuse from a woman simply because she is a woman? :box:

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
I was watching this video in which a man, who evidently is a college football player, get hit in the face by a woman, with him simply retaliating by hitting her back to stop her attacking. He has suspended from his team and faces criminal charges.

http://thebiglead.com/2015/07/06/deandre-johnson-punch-video/

So does this mean that men must accept any physical abuse from a woman simply because she is a woman? :box:
I read this new too

Our society is totally fuked up
what he did is totally correct in defense. I am not sure why they have filed charges against him.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we all know, any time a woman starts crying there will always be a brigade of White Knights ready to come to her aid. Unfortunately for De'Andre Johnson, there is a lot of pressure on FSU and Tallahassee because of Jameis Winston's off the field issues. While Winston was rightfully found not guilty of rape, the media narrative was that FSU and the Tallahassee police were trying to protect the star QB. Even if that's complete horsesh*t, it doesn't matter; the message has stuck.

FSU must appear to have a zero tolerance policy and the Tallahassee cops must show themselves to be aggressive in prosecuting violence against women. FSU already has severa talented QBs on the roster so they don't mind getting rid of Johnson. It will be interesting to see how the case plays out because the video shows she struck him first. Even if he is not found guilty, the prosecutor has done his part of appearing tough on violence against women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, IT'S NOT OKAY for a woman to hit a man.
And I disagree that he should be facing criminal charges.
And I disagree that he got kicked off the team for this, but it's understandable.

Not only is the dude a man, he's an athlete, and not only is he an athlete, he is a football player. These guys are trained to hit, and hit hard (not punch, but hit). Although the woman was in the wrong to punch him, those blows are NOT EQUAL. Her punch is clearly ineffectual, while he easily rang
her bell. That's because he is a stronger than average MAN, and she is a weak chick. It's like a professional boxer punching out some little wimp, or some little kid. Therefore, that guy would have been advised to have used a little more restraint that drunk chick.

But if anyone faced criminal charges, it should have been the chick, for starting it. But people don't take female violence seriously, for the above reasons. That punch of hers couldn't hurt him. It's like if you were to hit someone, then got stabbed in return. The dude with the deadlier weapon might get in trouble.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that it's not a fair world we live in but this is just another illustration of what a farce this notion of "gender equality" is.

If it was a weak man, we would just brush it off and say, "well that's why you don't fvck with people who are bigger than you." I know plenty of guys who got their a$$es kicked in drunken brawls and this was the reaction.

If it was Ronda Roussey decking some drunk guy who weakly hit her first, it would be a viral video and everyone would be singing her praises.

In this video, we see one adult initiating a fight with another adult and losing. That's really all there is to it. But because it's a crying woman, she's obviously the victim.

I disagree that any adult should be excused from an a$$ whupping because they are weaker. Adults are responsible for their actions. She hit him and got hit back. Yes he hit harder but she should have thought of that before making the decision to engage him in physical violence.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
White knight idiots believe its a man's job to play cannon fodder in all situations so women can be safe. Because women's lives, and safety are more important.

They believe this because women tell them "real men" play cannon fodder. And if you play cannon fodder you will get laid (unless you get killed). Since most men are ignorant beta sheep with no goals, motivation or purpose outside of women.. its easy to see why so many men become white knights.

Men who value freedom naturally become alphas.. while men who live to chase tail spend their lives as servants to women. Any woman who is above average looking can snap her fingers and some drooling beta buffoon will come running like a hungry dog to protect her, spend money on her, comfort her, entertain her, etc.

:crackup:

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the video and its obvious the woman was the aggressor and that guy was only defending himself. This is basically white female privilege at work. No matter what happens, if a white woman is involved in any altercation with anyone of any race or belief, etc. they are always right. Telling it like it is. Funny, but not shocking how she doesn't have to take any accountability for punching someone younger than her in the face over nothing.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, Lexington nailed it. If it was a female MMA star who decked a guy in the same circumstances, she'd be hailed a hero for "girl power". But flip the script and this man's career and probably his life will change forever - for the worst.

The big problem nowadays is that women are brought up being told they can be and anything they want. As a result, many of them see "equality" as being able to act like men.
They drink, swear, fight and fvck as much as men and then get all shocked when men treat them like men. Feminism is the core reason for why she got hit.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ yup, women in the past (think anytime pre-1980s. 90s even) would NOT be so Quick to taking a fvcking SWING at a dude. Back in them days, women wanted to APPEAR feminine, so doing something like that was outta the question. NOW, they do not Care about being perceived without feminine traits or manners, and rush to fight more than ever. Because of our police state society, they believe the horsesh!t that they ARE "Equal." They are insulated, but rarely get to come face-to-fist with reality. In Russia or all non-western countries, a female wouldn't think twice about initiating a Swing at a dude, cause dudes are Allowed to beat them to keep their women in line. That is why expat American females over in Russia HATE being there or going to bars there (cause they are treated so roughly) whereas the American men expats see nothing but a bonanza and don't wanna ever leave.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a results of all these movies and show that show a girl able to hit and fight a man , also form her hand preparation I think she have some course in martial art , these days women going to these courses more than men , I had a trainer told me men class rarely held because no enough numbers , while he have classes for girls.

I stay away from any woman have violence tendicies because it is sooner or later will destroy your future

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to post more legal analysis on this as already have in other threads, but will try to give some advice to young men. Never ever take a physical threat for granted, laugh it off, turn your back, no matter where it comes from. Look around you right now, wherever you are, and count the weapons that you could pick up and kill someone with. A woman can put a corkscrew in your neck or pull a knife out of her purse and put it in you just as easily as a large, muscular man can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnOOqjcoi0o

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The video clearly shows the man on the stronger side. People compare each side of who does the most damage, in this case, it's the man's. When a woman hits a man, it's normally a slap or a small punch that barely does any damage, but when you see pictures of women with black eyes and bruises, the public takes the women's side.

Even though she hits him 1000 times but there are no visible harm, and he hit her one time and that knocks the **** out of her, the public will side with her.

My personal opinion is that the guy should hit her back, but not at that capacity. She barely hurt him, he should just slapped the b lightly and walk away.

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
He tried to force his way to the bar.
She would not let him get to the bar even though there was enough space..
She raised her fist threatening to punch him.
He restrained her.
She didn't like that and managed to get one hand free.
She hit him.
He hit back.

Its no competition. A professional football player vs a chubby chick that probably couldn't run the 100m in less than a minute. The difference is, her punch was weak and probably didn't hurt him. His on the other hand made her bleed and nearly knocked her out.

He is not blameless in this situation because he was trying to force himself in to a space, by trying to dislodge two people when he didn't need to do that.

Two idiots here. She was unreasonable and he ended up using unreasonable force.

No F***** were given by the bartenders that night.

Last edited:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there aren't guys like this to knock a woman out in self defense once in a while, then what deterrant exists? The law sure as hell doesn't care as exampled here by her not being arrested as well.

I'm not going to respond like this solely because society hates me as a man, but I have no moral qualms about her being put to sleep for raising her fist to begin with. She should have been put down the second she put him under threat by raising up a solid ball of compressed bone, ready to club him with it at a moment's notice, which is what she ended up doing while he was doing "the right thing" at his own expense by merely restraining her.

Glad there's guys like this to unknowingly take one for the team since it'll make women think twice because "being arrested" isn't a real consideration.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
If there aren't guys like this to knock a woman out in self defense once in a while, then what deterrant exists?
Wow ... Do you really think animals like this guy in the video are "deterring" women, by one bit? Very interesting viewpoint.

Incidentally, not sure we are all watching the same video, but it seems to me he is clearly the aggressor, first pushing her hips, then holding her arms, and then landing an disproportionate punch to her face, as a response to her "pushing" him (I wouldn't even call that a punch).

Our forum can incriminate her all day long, I am just glad, this moron was fired and now faces criminal charges and the decisions in the real world aren't taken by delusional haters that are programmed to filter the evidence to support their own beliefs.

Now I'll take your butt-hurt "negative reps" (oh,look I care so much about that) or your insults calling me a white knight.

If supporting this guy is being an alpha, I'll take the White knight, thanks.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
First off, IT'S NOT OKAY for a woman to hit a man.
And I disagree that he should be facing criminal charges.
And I disagree that he got kicked off the team for this, but it's understandable.

Not only is the dude a man, he's an athlete, and not only is he an athlete, he is a football player. These guys are trained to hit, and hit hard (not punch, but hit). Although the woman was in the wrong to punch him, those blows are NOT EQUAL. Her punch is clearly ineffectual, while he easily rang
her bell. That's because he is a stronger than average MAN, and she is a weak chick. It's like a professional boxer punching out some little wimp, or some little kid. Therefore, that guy would have been advised to have used a little more restraint that drunk chick.

But if anyone faced criminal charges, it should have been the chick, for starting it. But people don't take female violence seriously, for the above reasons. That punch of hers couldn't hurt him. It's like if you were to hit someone, then got stabbed in return. The dude with the deadlier weapon might get in trouble.
Which is why a woman should never hit a man. If she knows he is stronger and can do more harm.. then that should be reason enough NOT to mess with him.

Do you poke a lion than cry when it malls you.. saying "those are not equal weapons!" Well don't f*ck with the lion then you idiot. :crackup:

If I have a gun and you come at me with a knife.. then YOU are the idiot. Don't get mad at me for shooting you.

The instigator is ALWAYS wrong. No exceptions ever.

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
If there aren't guys like this to knock a woman out in self defense once in a while, then what deterrant exists? The law sure as hell doesn't care as exampled here by her not being arrested as well.

I'm not going to respond like this solely because society hates me as a man, but I have no moral qualms about her being put to sleep for raising her fist to begin with. She should have been put down the second she put him under threat by raising up a solid ball of compressed bone, ready to club him with it at a moment's notice, which is what she ended up doing while he was doing "the right thing" at his own expense by merely restraining her.

Glad there's guys like this to unknowingly take one for the team since it'll make women think twice because "being arrested" isn't a real consideration.
Lets flip the script.

You are standing at the bar with your buddy and some random butch women tries to force herself between you.

Your buddy makes way for her but you become obstructive, then raise your fist threatening to hit her. she restrains you. You don't like that so you make a half ass attempt and slap her. She then belts you one and gives you a nose bleed and scarpers from the scene.

Given equal rights and all, did she take one home for the womens team? Should you be arrested while she gets on with her life without penalty?