Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Morals Vs Girls

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Folks

I have a question in mind for a while and would like to share with you guys.
I have been raised by my Mom and Dad ( good people), while i have been raised they taught me how to be a good person, don't lie, be nice blah blah blah

I went into deep down my DNA and in every day i behave like a good person/act accordingly and stuff

Over the period of time i noticed the Flaking, girls flake all the time, Girls even flake when its not needed. I will give you an example of a situation that happened to me couple of yrs ago. I was working for this company and had a recruiter that placed me there. this girl has a professioanl relation and i acted as one. she then takes that oppurtunity and initiates that we go and see a hockey game. she flakes on that day. I got shocked as to see how girls can flake. I didn't blame or made this an issue as i don't want to burn bridges with the company.

How do you guys deal with situatons where you need to act professional and other people start flaking..

Mature guys come and weigh in please :yes:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick to your principles, but don't get on a soapbox. Your attention, or lack thereof, is your coin. She flakes? She's out. If she asks why, you can tell her in no uncertain terms. This isn't about moral indignation so much as you should not suffer fools gladly; life is too short. Stick to your code and do what's best for you. You're not going to change someone else's behavior, but you'll eventually attract the right people (that goes for both sexes).

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Women flake because its convenient and they know most loser betas will put up with it.

Simple as that.

Most men are too chicken sh!t to confront women on ANY issue. They just sulk about it and say nothing. So of course women don't respect these men and walk all over them.

Just don't make it a habit of being reliable for unreliable women. If a woman is flaky, don't ever make plans with her. Only text her to meet you somewhere so you can smash her. That is all she is worth anyway. :up: