Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So ****ing bitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverSure75

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a hard day over here.
Realising how blind I was to how the world really works.
How many disloyal people I put faith in .
How stupid I was for believing being a nice guy would get me ahead.

I'm up late and want to break everything in sight out of anger and bitterness and resentment.

How did you guys deal with this when and if you went through it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized it a long time ago. Nobody's gonna stick up for you, nobody's gonna go to bat for you, and you're pretty much on your own. You've gotta learn to stand up for yourself, take life by the balls, and do what you need to do to protect yourself and your investments.

It sucks realizing that you're on your own, especially when your life takes a turn for the worst. There's nobody's shoulder to cry on, there's nobody to give you a huge helping hand. The most you're going to get is a pat on the back along with someone saying "it will get better". That 5hit may help with minor problems, but not with the large ones.

You're the only one who makes your world work or not work. That's a pretty scary realization. It can be stressful wondering if you can survive on your own with all the a55holes out there trying to take you for a ride.

Not sure if I'm on point here or not. I'm having a rough point in my life and I'm having to struggle to keep going.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Pill Side Effects:
1. A feeling of smashing everything around you because you've come to the realization that 99% of the world is hopelessly tied to the Matrix.
2. A feeling of smashing everything around you because you realize for years you were tied into said Matrix.

Go read the 48 Laws of Power. At this point you have to become fully aware of what's out there. If you are going to pull back the curtain and swallow the Red Pill then do it 100%.

Once you do that realize, that the Sheeple cannot help it. Most people are docile creatures that just want to live in a dream fantasy of food pellets and panacea.

After awhile you learn to use the system and network with other Red Pill.

Welcome to the Real World.

KC

logicallefty

Reaction score
Yes, yes, and yes. Been through all but the breaking sh1t part. Still bitter but getting better all the time especially now that I'm back to work as a cop after loosing my badge 3 years ago due to false accusations from my bigamist c\{}/nt fake wife. Got through that and my overall transformation out of clueless land by letting a lot of people in my life go once I had figured them out . I also kept a strong frame and never allowed myself to slip back even when multiple things were pushing me back at once. also studied some law didn't become a lawyer but learned enough to be able to protect myself pretty well for the most part and even undo some legal wrongs that people had done to me. That was brutally tiring but it always pays off in the end. I also stopped believing that counselors could actually help me and concluded that I am actually my own best counselor. And last but not least this site. There are a lot of good people here with a lot of good advice and it's yours for the taking if you take advantage of it. you have came to the right place there are hundreds of us on here with like or similar backgrounds of yours. glad you made it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I also stopped believing that counselors could actually help me and concluded that I am actually my own best counselor.
That is very true. Blue pill counsellors are absolutely useless when trying to help red pill men. I've gone to visit mine when I recognize a psychological problem I'm having due to some past event, and I usually end up getting blue pill advice. It's frustrating when 98% of the world doesn't see things the same way as you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
That is very true. Blue pill counsellors are absolutely useless when trying to help red pill men. I've gone to visit mine when I recognize a psychological problem I'm having due to some past event, and I usually end up getting blue pill advice. It's frustrating when 98% of the world doesn't see things the same way as you.
We could have a whole thread on counsellors and blue pill advice to red pill men. I get so p|ssed off when people answer "oh you need some counseling". No I need to go talk to the closest piece of mud laying out on the sidewalk. Maybe if I get lucky I will find a fishing worm in one of the pieces of mud and can talk to him and then go fishing.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as it's YOU realizing you are angry and bitter.... I've HAD blue pill's and WOMEN tell me I'm bitter.... I usually agree... just to get them to shut up.

As said before, it's just one of the phases you go through.... It MAY take a year, but you will come out in the end.... better, stronger, faster, smarter.... hang around here for the ride. We will try to help with some advice, but it's still going to be you doing the work.

miketan70

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lose your nerves on people. If they are not good they don't deserve anything. Life is too short and enjoy it in company of people you love.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“To address your anger you must first realize what is really going on when you are angry. 3 Realizations:

1. Anger is an aversion and associated with hatred and could be felt as unpleasant sensations in mind/body phenomena. Learn to recognize the feeling and the body sensations that occur when you are angry.

2. Anger impacts you primarily when you hold on to it. The person who caused anger is no longer bothered by it, but you may be replaying the situation in your mind and perpetuating your angry feelings.

3. Anger – like all other emotions – is impermanent (Anicca). It too rises and passes away as long as we observe it with equanimity.”

Good Luck. Anger is the hardest to let go of?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
We could have a whole thread on counsellors and blue pill advice to red pill men. I get so p|ssed off when people answer "oh you need some counseling". No I need to go talk to the closest piece of mud laying out on the sidewalk. Maybe if I get lucky I will find a fishing worm in one of the pieces of mud and can talk to him and then go fishing.

not much really, counseling is always based on that guy opnions on his life and using technics of manipulations to get you to talk and do what he consider right.

I recomend you stupy a little of psicology and some of human behavior, you will undertand more or less how they work and then you will start to ignore most of it, also I don't think it would work on most guys, we like to work on it not talk about how we feel or just vent,

my "venting" over stressfull days was always play a game and start to shot, punch, smash things, or punch, kick something(when I was younger I did it even on walls since my fists could take the impact, still do) but nowadays if i'm not aiming the head of a guy in some batlefield game, i'm in the gym working out

so you need to find out what make you relax and work on it

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least OP you've realised the deal. Sadly many people don't....

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting angry about the past is pointless.... The past doesn't really exist, it's memories nothing more. You really can't worry about it, because wishing things had been different early in your life, denys who you are now. You are the some total of your experiences, wishing that away in effect wishes yourself away.

Don't agonize about all the great women you missed out on, think about all the great women you are going to get.

The only think that matters is now... and NOW you have your eyes open, be happy about that.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are bitter because of your failed expectations relating to people's "shoulds."

People should show respect
People should be loyal
People should be genuine and caring
People should ...
People should ...

Eliminate ALL "shoulds" outside of yourself.

Eliminate ALL expectations from people. They don't owe you. You owe you; no one else.

Love yourself first.

Rely ONLY on yourself; never on anyone else.

Expect ONLY from yourself; never from anyone else.

This is not to be confused with shunning people. You can love, you can give, you can befriend--but expect nothing in return.

Your bitterness is self-created as you have constructed these specious expectations upon the world.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm up late and want to break everything in sight out of anger and bitterness and resentment.

How did you guys deal with this when and if you went through it.

I'll crank up some my favorite old Metallica tunes or any metal for that matter & lift some weights for 30mins or so.

Or I'll take my dog for a run to release it & it helps me clear my mind.

I use to be really bad a dwelling on sh*t & doing nothing. Now I take action release the negative & turn it into a positive.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Post from guru1000 is spot on. :up:

But I hear you bro. This world doesn't care about men (and never has) and most men don't care about themselves either.. which is why they so willingly engage in self-sacrifice. Its shameful.

I never had one "big moment" of truth. I experienced a gradual peeling away of the layers of bullsh!t in society. One eye opening incident here.. another there, etc.

The bottom line is you only have value to people who either need you or fear you. If neither is the case... people will generally treat you like dirt or just ignore you.

The main eye openers for me where watching all the 180's in people's behavior over the years when they discovered I couldn't (or wasn't willing to) give them something they want. Smiles turn to frowns. Constant attention turns to ghost. Respect turns to rudeness. Availability turns to unavailability. Love turns to hate or indifference. And its amazing how fast it happens. People turn like a light switch. I have come to expect it. So it no longer effects me as I no longer place much weight in the approval, attention or validation of others. I do my thing and let the chips fall where they many. And it is very liberating when you reach this point.

No one likes you for you.. they like you for what you can do for them or how you make them feel. That is it. So expecting loyalty is foolish. At first its upsetting, but later (at least for me) it was "freeing". Why? Because you realize you are not responsible for the happiness, behavior or welfare of others. Nothing anyone does is your fault.. only their own fault. So you are now FREE to live as you please and focus on your own personal goals guilt free. And its amazing how much people respect you when you live a "FREE" life and don't give a sh!t what anyone wants or expects from you (also very eye opening).

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
No one likes you for you.. they like you for what you can do for them or how you make them feel. That is it. So expecting loyalty is foolish. At first its upsetting, but later (at least for me) it was "freeing". Why? Because you realize you are not responsible for the happiness, behavior or welfare of others. Nothing anyone does is your fault.. only their own fault. So you are now FREE to live as you please and focus on your own personal goals guilt free. And its amazing how much people respect you when you live a "FREE" life and don't give a sh!t what anyone wants or expects from you (also very eye opening).
HALLELUJAH...

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be a few who like you for you.... OTHER men who have seen the light and are in the same place. BUT, I don't run out of fingers counting them.....

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
You are bitter because of your failed expectations relating to people's "shoulds."
BANG
The whole of guru1000 post is spot on.
I'll add to it by saying that being bitter is the equivalent of procrastinating. Well actually it's the equivalent of sinking into a pool of s.hit. The more bitter you become, the more angry you get, the further you sink. And once you get lost too deep- even if you drag yourself out the sh.it sticks like a stench aura affecting and setting your thinking/personality.

Being bitter is the low road, your minds way of trying to keep you doing the easiest/laziest thing possible by blaming everything around you so you don't have to change your flaws. Whatever bitter reality you make up in your head is the exact reality you will live in real life. Being bitter is a roadblock to progression.

And lets face it "thankful" is what you should be. Oh No, now you have to choose and make the kind of life you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.