Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More Plain Truth

Reaction score
If you get online, and make contact with some woman, and she doesn't show much interest in you in return, and it bothers you, it's because you have no ballz.

If you sit and analyze every little thing a woman says and wonder if she is into you, it's because you have no ballz.

If you listen to what women say as far as what to do around them, and how to get them to go out with you, then you have no ballz.

If you read every article here and really think it's going to make a big difference in your life, you have no ballz.

If you call a woman and leave her a message and she doesn't call you back and it bugs you, then you have no ballz.

If you see a girl out in public and you're afraid to approach her because she might reject you, then you have no ballz.

If you did approach the girl and she rejected you and it bugs you, then you have no ballz.

If you get all hung up on one woman as though shes the only woman on earth, then you have no ballz.

If you worry about owning the right car, or dressing correct, just to impress a woman, then you have no ballz.

If you do anything useful in your life that you didn't do just because you wanted to do it but because you thought it would help you get a woman, then you have no ballz.

Start being a man. Think for yourself. If women don't like it, then eff them.

The men who landed on the beaches of Normandy in 1944 had ballz. What they did took ballz.

All of this crap about women doesn't take ballz.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take action, and don't take **** from women or anyone for that matter. Live it up.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I got ballz enough to give you some +rep for this. Great post Sir. I especially like the Normandy comparison.

thehedonistman

Reaction score
I think the reading part is required to keep you grounded in red pill reality.

And the public approaching part I'm just in a bit of a quandry, I live in Mumbai, India and we just don't have a open culture like the west to make a sexual move in public like asking for numbers. It does work and Mumbai is the most westernized city in the country, but chicks give you the eye-rolling, pervert look and just ****ing walk away fast. LOL. Anyone else facing this?

logicallefty

Reaction score
thehedonistman said:
I think the reading part is required to keep you grounded in red pill reality.

And the public approaching part I'm just in a bit of a quandry, I live in Mumbai, India and we just don't have a open culture like the west to make a sexual move in public like asking for numbers. It does work and Mumbai is the most westernized city in the country, but chicks give you the eye-rolling, pervert look and just ****ing walk away fast. LOL. Anyone else facing this?

reply "Lucky for you your mother was nicer to your dad than you are being to me"

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great being a man said:
The men who landed on the beaches of Normandy in 1944 had ballz. What they did took ballz.
They were grunts that were pushed, as all soldiers are poor and wretched pawns. Other than that I agree.