Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping a plate casual when he wants more?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeping a plate casual when she wants more?

I have a plate right now, she's a bit clingy and wants to be more but i'm happy with the current arrangement.

Anyway what's the drill on this, once a week with her is all good for me, how can i keep her in that spot?

Last edited by a moderator:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't. When you have an arrangement like that it'll go on for as long as you make she lets it. After aome time passes she'll begin to crave more. However, once she understands that you don't want the same, she'll eventually move on to someone who'll give her what she wants.

Nothing you can really do except, continuing being you.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
You can't. When you have an arrangement like that it'll go on for as long as you make she lets it. After aome time passes she'll begin to crave more. However, once she understands that you don't want the same, she'll eventually move on to someone who'll give her what she wants.

Nothing you can really do except, continuing being you.
I dunno about that mate this one is a bit of a stage 5 clinger.

When i first text her i didn't reply for like 10 minutes and she text me like 4 times like "bored of me already" etc.

She's a cluster b candidate imo, although shes on best behaviour because i'm unattatched.

Want to keep for sex but will probably have to burn the bridge pretty soon

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really depends on a girl. My plate that I spun for over a year and eventually moved out 250 miles away did bring up something like that. Point is, she had no other options and my value was way above hers. Still best seckses I have ever had.

My rebuttal to the " what are we " line was .

" I just came out of a long relationship and yadayada " which was true.
You can word it better but you catch my drift.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blind_one said:
Point is, she had no other options and my value was way above hers.
That is the case most of the times. There are other factors as well:
  • She is worried about her future. If you don't give her what she wants she will start fancying about greener pastures, where she will have more power and control.(If it's been going for a long time)
  • She is tired of being a cheap slut, giving it up without your comittment.(If it's been going for a long time)
  • Testing. She is testing you to see whether you are desperate or not. "I'll be here for you whenever you need me honey, we are exclusive, just keep giving me what you have been doing" . Guys committing early are desperate, and unattractive.

Twodogs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Face palm. Infern0 why do you not feel worthy of a mentally healthy woman?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are trying to keep a plate casual when "he" wants more??

Hmm...are you switch hitting or something?? Lmao

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just tell her that

'Your happy with what you have at the moment and dont want to disturb it as your focusing on other things that have your priorities.'

Might buy you some more time with her until she starts complaining again, but it looks you might have to commit or have her walk.