Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never give a f...

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about my life since I found this place here and I made a realization. Every time I didn't cared about a girl and didn't had any interest for her i was just ignoring her ,she would fall in love with me . The problem is that for every girl that i was feeling something, i was failing every single time to get her.
My character is the one that makes everyone laugh all the time and a group without me is like nothing , i make no exceptions either i like girl or not( i use more kino to those that I'm attracted to)

I'm a picky guy and prefer quality over quantity , my lifestyle is like this, the best of the best and it works, unfortunately though it's not the same with women and this where i want to improve.

I know this has to do with my mind set and thanks to the dj bible i have improved a lot but still it's not the end result I want.

How can i add this " I don't give a f@@k" mentality to the way I'm trying to seduce a woman?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Its best to always live in the moment with women. Don't worry about tomorrow, just enjoy them while their in front of you. This will make all interactions feel more organic and thus.. women will be more drawn to you. This is one key to maintaining your masculine energy AND getting poon on YOUR TERMS rather than her terms.

Spinning plates is a good way to ensure you stay living in the moment. Thirst can turn many men (most men) into a needy faggots. I say the stronger your sex drive the more plates you should spin.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Its best to always live in the moment with women. Don't worry about tomorrow, just enjoy them while their in front of you. This will make all interactions feel more organic and thus.. women will be more drawn to you. This is one key to maintaining your masculine energy AND getting poon on YOUR TERMS rather than her terms.

Spinning plates is a good way to ensure you stay living in the moment. Thirst can turn many men (most men) into a needy faggots. I say the stronger your sex drive the more plates you should spin.
I think there is something more than it cause this is the mindset that I follow, still the girl I'm after can't see the sexual sighs that I'm interested towards her or that I'm bad at reading her or that because I'm so funny i end up in the friendzone

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

That's why it kind of sucks being married, even though my wife pretty much gives it to me whenever I want---she knows what would happen if she didn't. I am ready to go for hours, and after 20-30 minutes she is exhausted. Keep trying to get her to join the gym with me but she won't.

She literally complains that I "last too long". I ask her if she knows how many women would kill to be in your position and you are complaining about it? I told her to bring that up and see what happens next time she goes to one of her Mom's Night Out gatherings---that her husband rails her too long and is ready to go for hours and watch how many of them say "I wish mine would do that." I'd be a marked man when they have family events, lol....she always refuses of course.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
NSX-R said:
I think there is something more than it cause this is the mindset that I follow, still the girl I'm after can't see the sexual sighs that I'm interested towards her or that I'm bad at reading her or that because I'm so funny i end up in the friendzone
NOPE.. there is nothing more to it.

Your problem stems from barking up the wrong tree and chasing women who are not sexually interested in you. Being in the friendzone is the height of beta submission, compromise and desperation.

SEX is (or should be) a requirement for a woman to KEEP your attention. Men get friendzoned because they are too available and desperate. Period.

If a woman doesn't put out in a reasonable amount of time I always walk. Friendzone is out of the question.. and I make that very clear with ALL women I deal with. I make it very obvious that I am sexually inclined and if the word "friend" comes out of their mouth in reference to me I will be gone faster than a fart in the wind and I will not look back.

Friendzone is for faggots. Literally. Remember that the female version of the friendzone is a woman who is strictly a booty call.

Men need to start making better rules. Rule #1 = No sex from her means no relationship with you. PERIOD.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

Your problem stems from barking up the wrong tree and chasing women who are not sexually interested in you. Being in the friendzone is the height of beta submission, compromise and desperation.

SEX is (or should be) a requirement for a woman to KEEP your attention. Men get friendzoned because they are too available and desperate. Period.

If a woman doesn't put out in a reasonable amount of time I always walk. Friendzone is out of the question.. and I make that very clear with ALL women I deal with. I make it very obvious that I am sexually inclined and if the word "friend" comes out of their mouth in reference to me I will be gone faster than a fart in the wind and I will not look back.

Friendzone is for faggots. Literally. Remember that the female version of the friendzone is a woman who is strictly a booty call.

Men need to start making better rules. Rule #1 = No sex from her means no relationship with you. PERIOD.
You are right. If there is no any sexual attraction from the girl then I should just walk away without looking back. In the end they are the ones that losing a tall very handsome guy that they are going to only have fun with me.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Its biggest time saver in the world

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Poon King said:

Post # 3,600!

This post is gold. When a girl tries to friendzone me, it's an automatic delete.

It's all about her interest and sexual availability in you.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Post # 3,600!

This post is gold. When a girl tries to friendzone me, it's an automatic delete.

It's all about her interest and sexual availability in you.
Absolutely ,i remember the first post i made here in sosuave about an attention ***** that i was after. Now 10 months later i have banged about 10 chicks and i feel better than ever. Still though there is plenty of room left for improvement.