Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's all about pressure

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I think one of the main problems is that most guys aren't under any sort of pressure. If guys were under any sort of pressure, financial or your own business or whatever, you wouldn't be that concerned about what to say or how to say it to a girl. You wouldn't have the time. You would be so concerned with your own situation that you wouldn't give the girl more than 5 minutes to impress you: would always end the conversation first, you would get to the point, you would be so concerned about other aspects of your life that you would have to schedule sex in with her.

It's like Warren Buffet said, in business, you always have to feel like someone is after you, someone is chasing you trying to take your spot. You guys get that feeling, you won't overthink anything with girls and everything will come naturally. :up:

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not pressure its value.If you have so much money women flock to you they are not as valueable anymore because they are easy to acquire.You can be extremly busy MC Donald worker but without value you wont have proper mindset.

TheMagician

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the AFC's are driven by a little too much pressure. The kind of pressure that can turn blueballz into diamonds! Baby batter on the brain will make you do some dumb things.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah man it's about the belief that girls and pvssy is the greatest thing a man can acquire and most men who believe that are slaves to women because they value something with a 1000 times more than what's worth.

if you just live spontaneously when it comes to girls or whatever and really just be you and love yourself and value yourself you will do Ok with women and dating in general.

I mean most guys here can't stop contacting their crush or potential girl for more than a day because believe or not most guys here are needy not for women but for attention and validation from girls because they think that's the greatest thing they can get lol!

if you are not alive and really doing what you want you will just be like a sponge of society that sucks whatever your environment and social circles give you.

I really believe that most people who are getting married especially young men are doing so because that's the only way they can get satisfaction in life and validation from family or whatever.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see some truth in Trump's post but I dont believe its "pressure" but more something like a "drive", being driven to accomplish a task will most likely get the most of your attention and commitment and will make you see girls as a relief as long as they dont create problems or discomfort, in that case the force that push you to your task will simply pull you away from them with no second tought, actually with no tought at all.

Imagine that you're a gym rat driving to go to the gym, on the left there is the fast food window which allows you to get food while sitting in your car, thats the girl, now imagine that there is a long queue and such queue would waste your time, at that point you would simply go straight without even bothering to think about those chicken wings.

Now instead imagine a guy that has nothing going in his life and has time to lose, he would be probably still stuck in that queue...