Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think this is F****** weird or what?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I was with my friend and we met up with this girl. He kept telling me what a sloot she was (he was right) and that we were going to tag team her. She shut him down and he started acting like a whiny little biotch. I was just throwing some game at this girl, sweet talking and ****, and he started accusing me of being clingy, right in front of her!!! and she said to him "your just being jealous". Anyway I went into the room with her and banged the **** out of her (she was a wicked lay).

The next day I was talking to this guy and he said that he saw us banging and I was like "how the phuck did you see that"??? And he told me that he saw us from outside the window but that he didn't watch for long. I think he was phucking lying about not watching long and it creeped the shyt out of me.. We were quite drunk but the guy also went and slept in the bed I banged the girl in after we went elsewhere in the house.

this guy is a serious weirdo hey?

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao whats the problem why you worried? he saw you gettin puzzy so what? maybe he was in his feelings that he wasnt gettin any