Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman Don't Want A "Soulmate"

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't want a soulmate who reflects everything about them and caters to their call at every waking moment. Women want a MAN WHO WILL LEAD!!!!! Women want a man who TAKES WHAT HE WANTS, when he wants to take it! Stop being a little beta b1tch! STOP drooling over some stupid chick when there are literally BILLIONS of them on this Earth. It sounds rough but it's true! Ultimately if you want to be with a girl you have to reflect what she wants to see in HER IDEAL PARTNER. And like I said, a woman's ideal partner is someone who DOESN'T GIVE A $}{17 if she leaves him or not. A woman's ideal partner is someone who is so confident and self-assured that he literally couldn't care less about some stupid broad waiting to suck his d1ck because he knows for certainty he could just go to someone else if he really wanted to. SHE needs to be the one who's scared of losing YOU, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

shawn3789

Reaction score
That's true. There is male and there is female. It applies to all species. The female catches the male. We live in a world today where the male catches the female. Why are relationships so screwed up nowadays?

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true except for the 'women don't want a soulmate' part. Women believe in soul mates as much as they believe in Prince Charming and fairy tales with happy endings. Be the guy you described and she will believe she's found her soul mate.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman want men that are better than they are. The soul mate sh!t comes when you both in your late 60s.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I've been taught, women are supposed to be the submissive ones.

But it's sad today, a lot of men (not all, just a large number) of men are being submissive, worshipping women, putting them first, pedestalizing them, spoiling them, so on and so forth. And it's real sad. Instead of putting their own life first and trying to actually ENJOY life, you got guys who just let women take over their own reality.

Women take advantage over weak men. But can we blame women for being the way they are? It's after the weak men started acting the way they are that women started acting this way, correct? There's no one to blame here but the weak man, in the way I see it. Still, I don't think the behavior of the female is acceptable.

With that being said, a lot of men need to reinvent their whole entire lifestyle. It's sad how controlling women are of society today. :(

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meisterman said:
Women don't want a soulmate who reflects everything about them and caters to their call at every waking moment.
<snip>
A woman's ideal partner is someone who is so confident and self-assured that he literally couldn't care less about some stupid broad waiting to suck his d1ck because he knows for certainty he could just go to someone else if he really wanted to.
Surely there is some middle ground here somewhere between being a doormat who caters to their every call and not caring less about some stupid broad who wants to suck his d1ck. I can't believe either one of those is a woman's dream guy.