Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About the outright LIES you see on OLD profiles..

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw one, she says, about to graduate with my second degree and will finally be a Registered Nurse, um...at 22 yrs old?? I mean, maybe she's a savant and started college at 14 or something. It's not just her, but countless other profiles where the girl states flatly that she's been to Rome, Paris, London, Monaco, Egypt, just on and on and on when she's only early 20s, and she wants MORE like to live on a boat for an entire YEAR and to "grow old with someone, but not necessarily Need to be with him..." cause, you know, she's independent, just graduated and going for her Post Doctorate. Sometimes I think there are just a slew of FAKE fvckin profiles. So these girls need to be on OLD even though they're just God's Gift to everyone??

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Even I lie online! Yes, I can be a corrupt judge.

Lie about my age on POF and go milf hunting.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Being photogenic is important
This can't be stated enough.

Women manipulate their photos and what kind of photos they take, in every way they can - after putting make-up on to make themselves look better than they actually do as well. If you want reliable success online, it speaks for itself that you've gotta play the same game they do. It's all about presenting the right mass-appeal image.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest lie ever is them listing "curvy" as the body type. I've seen everything from fit girls with big, fake t*tties use curvy all the way to chicks who are morbidly obese use curvy. It's funny.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
The biggest lie ever is them listing "curvy" as the body type. I've seen everything from fit girls with big, fake t*tties use curvy all the way to chicks who are morbidly obese use curvy. It's funny.
lol yup

Or that they don't want players :crackup:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first and last time i used interrnet to get a gf , the girl ended up to be emotionally unstable and even threaten me that she is going to end her life when I broke up with her, but I enjoyed doing sex with her.
Anyway lesson learned, online dating never again.

BatJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Just saw one, she says, about to graduate with my second degree and will finally be a Registered Nurse, um...at 22 yrs old?? I mean, maybe she's a savant and started college at 14 or something. It's not just her, but countless other profiles where the girl states flatly that she's been to Rome, Paris, London, Monaco, Egypt, just on and on and on when she's only early 20s, and she wants MORE like to live on a boat for an entire YEAR and to "grow old with someone, but not necessarily Need to be with him..." cause, you know, she's independent, just graduated and going for her Post Doctorate. Sometimes I think there are just a slew of FAKE fvckin profiles. So these girls need to be on OLD even though they're just God's Gift to everyone??
The nurse thing isn't necessarily a lie. If you go to community college you can get your associates in two years and then do a two-year RN-BSN program. Becoming a nurse is a lot easier than becoming a doctor. I know nurses in their early 20s. Not a big deal.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BatJuan said:
The nurse thing isn't necessarily a lie. If you go to community college you can get your associates in two years and then do a two-year RN-BSN program. Becoming a nurse is a lot easier than becoming a doctor. I know nurses in their early 20s. Not a big deal.
I had a major abdominal surgery a year ago, in there over a week, had 30 Registered Nurses and "Nurse's Assistants" come by daily/nightly. NOT ONE of the RN's were younger than 28 I'd imagine. Now, quite a few Nurse's Assistants or Nurse's Aides, were possibly early 20s, and they were noticeably LESS professional than the RNs and this was a Very good hospital 4.5 rating outta 5. One nurse's aid appeared to be a possible (current or former) heroine addict, she forgot stuff, liek to take my p!ss away, and change out the IV fluids (empty). RNs are a whole different ballgame I think. The Nurse's aids only make about $10 -$13/hr with NO BENEFITS. RNs get benefits, and at least $40-50K. I'm just not buyin a 22 yr old RN who just completed 2 bachelors.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have seen this before lol many are fakes and are just frontin tryin to be a female balla Dan Bilzerian type.

Know of one who liked to brag about all the places she traveled to, the stuff she did, etc. tried to claim she was worth like $50 mil when in reality she had received a $750K inheritance from her grandfather and blew through it real quick. She'd take pics of herself posing with Bugattis & Lambos that weren't even hers lol. Most of these types are fakes, 99% of people that really have money don't get online & flaunt it. It's mostly celebs that flaunt it...Kanye & Kim K & that's mostly because they get chased by crazy people with cameras everywhere they go.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. A lot of people double major in college. So its very possible to be an RN at 22. Where I live, one of the local colleges is well known for its nursing program. So you definitely see a bunch of girls who are RNs in their early 20s...and some who double major with something that overlaps a bit.

2. A lot of people study abroad or just go backpacking/traveling in their late teens and early 20s. If you know how to save money, spend wisely, and make friends along the way, you can see a few different countries for a decent price.

Ive met a lot of young people who've done a fair amount of traveling or degree earning at a young age.

Yes people lie online, but I think you're looking too hard for lies in certain things.
nismo-4 said:
Even I lie online! Yes, I can be a corrupt judge.

Lie about my age on POF and go milf hunting.
Im doing this now because of POFs ****block age restrictions in messaging.

But I definitely tell me real age in my summary. Its worked for me, and the older gals appreciate my being upfront.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can ya'll please stop pretending like women are EVIL and are the only ones who do bad things. Lmao

Everybody lies online, hell, everbody lies. What? Men are the trustful stoic ones with honest profiles while women are just lying to all the trustworthy men, deceiving them.

Women AREN'T the enemy, and the sooner some of you realize that, the better.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Women AREN'T the enemy, and the sooner some of you realize that, the better.
No they aren't the enemy, but they will absolutely destroy you if you:

give them something they can easily get elsewhere
show any moment of weakness
make yourself vulnerable
lean on them for anything
give them the feeling you can't get any other girl
run out of money
they meet someone else better

Point is don't value them. Once you do and she realizes you want to keep her, game over. :rock: