Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't trust women that date AFC/Beta males

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem like attractive women who are attached to some afc or beta male have some hidden emotional issues? I've met a lot of them and seen their bfs. At first they seem normal but as I get to know them crazy personality traits start to pop up. Fot example meeting girls who are overly obsessed with thier cats. My reasoning for this is if they were quality then they wouldn't be dating some afc in the first place. The normal hot girls will usually have a hot guy themselves. The crazy have low self esteem or something.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have emotional issues. That you are on a site devoted to helping men improve themselves alone says you have emotional issues. Also there is nothing wrong with cats. My current girlfriend has 5 black cats (not including Ginger Cat and Black and White Cat who visit from time to time). I love cats and I love people who love cats.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all people have issues and all people ain't sh!t but you choose to give them whatever value based on your own needs and issues as well lol.

anyone who were dating lots of girls realize that lots of hot girls have issues and fvcked up personalities and minds and socially awkward.

but that's the beauty of humans because if everyone was perfect them life will be just a robotic one. but the problem in pedestalizing hot girls just because they were lucky in the genitics lottery.

wake the fvck up! love girls and all but love yourself and value yourself first.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you for real? I own a cat myself. There's a line between liking cats and being too obsessed over cats. Being too obsessed over something usually is a sign of an underneath emotional issue going on. And also just because everyone has emotional issues doesn't mean a DJ should have to deal with them. I had enough experiences with crazy bpd to want the crazies out of my life at this point.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
om1xr said:
all people have issues and all people ain't sh!t but you choose to give them whatever value based on your own needs and issues as well lol.

anyone who were dating lots of girls realize that lots of hot girls have issues and fvcked up personalities and minds and socially awkward.

but that's the beauty of humans because if everyone was perfect them life will be just a robotic one. but the problem in pedestalizing hot girls just because they were lucky in the genitics lottery.

wake the fvck up! love girls and all but love yourself and value yourself first.
So low standards huh? Putting up with $hit just for a little pu$$y?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we should trust women who date abusive bad boys?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the only AFC is the op. Starting a thread to complain about hot girls dating AFCs....wtf...stop hating man...and go get a hot girl yourself....you didn't even provide examples of why the guys are AFC...I doubt they are on a forum posting about you....let that sink in for the moment.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Sounds like the only AFC is the op. Starting a thread to complain about hot girls dating AFCs....wtf...stop hating man...and go get a hot girl yourself....you didn't even provide examples of why the guys are AFC...I doubt they are on a forum posting about you....let that sink in for the moment.
Lol. I didn't even try say anything hateful about afc. What is this REALLY about?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's "dating" the AFC but f*cking the alpha on the side.

She gets the best of both worlds. Emotional validation and possible financial support from the AFC. Sexual and drama attention from the alpha.

It's a win/win for her.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speculator E said:
Dumb question. Dumb answer....silence.
Thanks for contradicting yourself.

You probably define an AFC as a guy who has his sh*t together.

The REAL crazies are the ones who go for a dbag with tattoos who has a criminal record.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
So we should trust women who date abusive bad boys?
I'm with skinnyguy here. It depends on how you define AFC/betas.
Some guys here define any male who isn't pump and dumping as AFC.
Should we trust women who only want guys who won't commit to them?

Now if you say you shouldn't trust women who date guys who are doormats, yeah that means she's probably only in it to manipulate and use him for what she can get.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'm with skinnyguy here. It depends on how you define AFC/betas.
Some guys here define any male who isn't pump and dumping as AFC.
Should we trust women who only want guys who won't commit to them?

Now if you say you shouldn't trust women who date guys who are doormats, yeah that means she's probably only in it to manipulate and use him for what she can get.
For real? This has been beaten to death. Alpha are men with dark triad traits like sociopaths. Beta are every other guys that are normal. Whether you wanna acknowledge it or not. Everything game teaches are what sociopaths do naturally.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Thanks for contradicting yourself.

You probably define an AFC as a guy who has his sh*t together.

The REAL crazies are the ones who go for a dbag with tattoos who has a criminal record.
Lol. You sound like a beta trying to act like an alpha. Thanks for contradicting myself? lmao how am I contradicting myself?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some girls which have low standards. I have some girl friends which are like this. I'm a muscular tall guy with low body fat and every time i show off my body they say that they wouldn't date a guy with such body as mine. Their boyfriends are very good friends of mine and all of them are a bit fat and not in a good shape.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why you're being attacked over this post, I think it's a valid observation.

Thing about women is sex isn't usually their prime objective like it is ours. Some women will forego a relationship with a guy that gives her "tingles" because she wants more "control."

They typically use a dual strategy. I'm sure you've heard of alpha-fux-beta-bux. I'm not going to argue the semantics of alpha/beta as it's only supposed to be used conceptually, not literally, which some guys here will argue endlessly.

Most men simply can't function sexually if we aren't aroused, hence we have to have a modicum of attraction to make it happen. Not the case with women, most of them fake their enjoyment anyway because they either want us to finish faster or they're providing maintenance sex. Not that I'd worry about it as long as it gets the job done.

Plenty of women will stick with a guy to gain all kinds of benefits outside of sex. In fact, I'd argue that most of them do.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speculator E said:
For real? This has been beaten to death. Alpha are men with dark triad traits like sociopaths. Beta are every other guys that are normal. Whether you wanna acknowledge it or not. Everything game teaches are what sociopaths do naturally.
Yeah, I disagree with that definition completely.
Alphas are the most dominant males, they're not necessarily sociopaths.
Women are drawn to alpha males because they are the top dogs.
Betas are not necessarily "normal" either, but they are followers.

I do agree that PUA gurus teach you to be a sociopath, which I find disgusting. Sociopaths victimize people without regard, empathy, or consideration for them. If we got rid of all the sociopaths, the world would be a better place.

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two questions.

1. How does a man really know how another man thinks and acts?
2. Do these 'AFC/beta' men, as they are labelled, go around childishly labelling other men in the same way?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speculator E said:
Alpha are men with dark triad traits like sociopaths. Beta are every other guys that are normal.
So if we go by your definition:
You are saying that we shouldn't trust women who like normal men, but we should trust women who date sociopaths?

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I do agree that PUA gurus teach you to be a sociopath, which I find disgusting. Sociopaths victimize people without regard, empathy, or consideration for them. If we got rid of all the sociopaths, the world would be a better place.
You can't be taught to be a sociopath any more than you can be taught to be autistic.

I'm not attacking you but the quote in bold sounds extremely naive. Not something I'd expect from a man your age.

Life is a struggle. You wouldn't enjoy the good without the bad.