Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I fvck up or did I make the right decision?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl, 19, 10/10 or a 9/10, from Russia. She's in SoCal, LA area. Her visa expired and she is looking to get her green card and wants to find someone to marry her and help put her through school.

I messaged her and told her I would be willing to marry her (obviously not, was just saying that) and take care of her, and I'd be down to fly down to SoCal to meet her. The only reason I agreed to do all this is because this girl is fvcking hot, though I'd never marry her, I will attach a pic, I'm not gonna be beta bux. I figured i'd promise her the world and only deliver my c0ck.

So we agree to meet, and a week later I tell her I am going to be staying in Anaheim because I have family there (which I do, i figure if she flakes, at least I will be with family) and asked if she could meet me there. She then told me "No, I don't have a car. I am in LA." Then I told her I wouldn't have a car and don't really know how to drive around there and that I could send for an Uber to pick her up or I could take an Uber to LA if absolutely necessary.

Then she says "No absolutely not. I will not be traveling anywhere. If you want to see me, you come to me or it's off"

At that point, I'm fvcking pissed. I tell her fvck you, good luck, I'm gonna pass. She replies and says "wow...FINE, BYE BYE"

My thinking was she was never gonna let me fvck her until she knew for sure I'd marry her and she was just seeing me as the provider type.

Pic of her: http://imgur.com/Yll69HP

Did I do the right thing by passing on that? She's fvcking hot though

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you met a nice and smart woman! Why wouldn't she let you fvck her for nothing! LOL

Are you trolling?

You passed on what? Getting married? Going there just to fvck? (Which I doubt you would) LOL

How is this the right behaviour in the first place? You can go to a ***** and fvck! This post is beyond me really!

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you dodged a bullet, the chick is so hot she would screw you.There is 100% chance you would get Oneitis for her and it she would shutter you to million pieces when she would left leaving you heartbroken.
Also she is hot but it doesnt mean sex with her is hot.She could be lousy in bed if you dont make her wet.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
So, you met a nice and smart woman! Why wouldn't she let you fvck her for nothing! LOL

Are you trolling?

You passed on what? Getting married? Going there just to fvck? (Which I doubt you would) yup LOL

How is this the right behaviour in the first place? You can go to a ***** and fvck! This post is beyond me really!
Yup...just the prettiest girl i've seen in a while

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
Also she is hot but it doesnt mean sex with her is hot.She could be lousy in bed if you dont make her wet.

Good point

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of you sees the wrong in promising to marry her just to fvck her? Her hopes of staying in US etc? Her being a smart person and not travelling around for someone who says over the web that he will marry her?

Your yup was the answer to my question if you are trolling?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
None of you sees the wrong in promising to marry her just to fvck her? Her hopes of staying in US etc? Her being a smart person and not travelling around for someone who says over the web that he will marry her?

Your yup was the answer to my question if you are trolling?
No, my yup was that you were right, she probably wouldn't let me fvck her that's why it was easy for me to eject once i realized that...anaheim is only 40 minutes from LA, so it's not like she's traveling anywhere too far

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
No, my yup was that you were right, she wouldn't let me fvck her
And good for her obviously! And to answer to your post, no you didn't make ANY right move and thank God weren't aloud any bad one.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You call that a 10/10? Are you serious? I know looks are subjective, but I'd say she's a 6 or 7. And from the quotes above, she just dropped to a 3 or 4. Pretty hot face, but absolutely NO figure WHATSOEVER and NO PERSONALITY. A 10/10 has to at least have a SLIGHT muscle tone to let you know she is physically fit. She is skinnyfat. Skinny with NO muscle at all. Im not saying she needs to look like Arnold cuz that would be gross af, but her body needs to look more athletic like she actually GOES OUT and does some sort of PHYSICAL ACTIVITY every once in a while. She also needs to have a womanly figure instead of being a freaking flat box shaped girl with a pretty face and long hair with nothing else to supplement it with. She is too flat chested. My pecs are prolly bigger than her tits. I've seen 13 year olds with more womanly figures than her. It's too petite, but nowhere near feminine. Petite ≠ Feminine. She isn't ugly by any means, but is simply slightly above average in my book.

You made me rant and actually give a damn about this chick and her looks to depedestalize her which in turn did put her on the pedestal. Fvck you (jk **** happens where stupid crap like this clouds your judgement but she isnt a 10. Not even a 9 bro).

Now, would you be relieved or would you be conflicted like how you are now, had she looked like Mayra Rosales?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on your game man. You missed an opportunity which could be saved by better communication.

NVM if she is giving you headaches then GTFO is the best option.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is definitely hot..

I'd have fun with that no matter how good she was in bed.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dayumn bro she's hot af. Honestly can't blame her though u sound like a creepy stalker making fake promises to marry her and traveling so far just in desperate attempt at getting some @ss when let's be honest unless ur literally mr prince CHARMING she isn't gonna fall for that ish bro

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is well known, russian girls went from 10 to mamushka in 3 second.The wall take no prisoners.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just looks like a regular girl to me. Who cares.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Did the Right Thing, but....

Why go through all of that just to f*ck?

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Why go through all of that just to f*ck?
THANK YOU

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For all you know this could be fake and you were walking into a set up.

I wouldn't trust anything like this unless I met with this person prior to finding out her status.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to Russia. She'd be lucky to make a HB6 on the streets there. It's cheaper for you to fly there, bang (and you will bang), drink some good vodka, and piss off back home.

Plus you dont have to get married - ever!

Ive spent a lot of time in Eastern Europe - Trust me, this girl is average at best...