Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i've been in a rut lately

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my mindset has been very weak for about a week now. my confidence is low, my self-esteem is low, and my energy is very low.

i just started college a few days ago and i have little to no motivation to even approach, and there's girls everywhere.

i might get some criticism for this but, I'm grieving the loss of my plates. i was feeling pretty cool and good when i finally had a girl that was always down to chill. in addition, i had a rough rejection to deal with last weekend. i had the house to myself and i asked a girl from my class to come thru and she said "no thank you". we already made out before so i thought it would be cool. i guess not.

i was stifled in class today because i've hooked up with three of the girls already and i'm not even talking to them anymore. i feel awkward.

i've been masturbating a lot more than usual since i lost my plates. i did something i'm not proud of. i installed tinder, went on a teen dating site looking for nudes, and went on slutroulette.com last night. i'm so unproductive when i masturbate and i do it out of boredom. this is not natural. i absolutely must lay of the fapping.

i really need to get a life because my testosterone is low, and so is my overall happiness.

i need to get my **** together.

i just want to do well in school, and be happy.

also, i'm trying to produce music but i'm pretty frustrated with that and i haven't really made a good song yet.

this is just a low point. i know it will get better. i have to make changes though.

i just want to get this stuff off my chest. i feel like a zombie lately.

i need to get my swagger back.. that zest for life.. that feeling, when i act alpha as fuk.

one quick fix: no fap.

i just have to keep busy. i'll do it.

just one rough stretch man.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay strong, brother. We all have our down times every once in a while. Going down once isn't bad... but it's bad when you decide to stay down instead of rising up and becoming even better than you were before!

Good luck. Even I don't have any plates right now, and I'm still enjoying life plenty. I could give a damn whether or not I had a plate. I think you already know this, but if you focus your happiness on women you're not going to be happy.

Maybe you should take some time off women to focus on yourself and your passions/dreams. Explore different areas of life except women.

Reinvent yourself, mentally and physically. At least, that's what I'm doing.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you fap at all? The amount of attention I am noticing from women when I don't fap is a stark difference. Way more attention, stay away from fapping

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeahhhhh i got mah swagger back! to an extent...

PeasantPlayer said:
Do you fap at all? The amount of attention I am noticing from women when I don't fap is a stark difference. Way more attention, stay away from fapping
yeah dude i fap reguarly, almost every night. i need to stop. i cant help it.

anyways, i felt like i was about to entire a massive depression earlier today and i can't even explain why. i went to the gym and i feel a bit better. i've been caught up in negative thoughts and i just need to take control over my mind once again!

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit the gym hard to boost up your testosterone! Yes, lay off the fapping too lol try to keep it down to 2 times a week if possible...too much of that is bad.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One small step at a time young brother. The last thing you need is to have your mind be occupied with all the things you want to do for yourself and be depressed over the lack of progress.

Start with hitting the gym, as you feel better move on to the other areas of your life.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We've all been there man. If it helps you, I once had T levels so low the doc tried to give me a synthetic gel and $hit. I refused cuz I wanted to get mine up naturally. Now mine are at 1100 which is like really good for a man. So hang in there man don't focus on all the bad things HECK when I was in college I would be ON TOP OF THE ****1NG WORLD if i hooked up with 3 girls in just "a few days" in college. Mannnnn if you only saw how gud u have it man ur problem is not ur situation it's ur mind bruh