Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drinking while with a non-drinker

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a beach date tomorrow and my girl I'm going with doesn't drink but I love drinking at the beach...like an all day drinking event to me.

Positives...doing what you really want to making her accept your world...not changing for her

Negatives....she might view you as having a drinking problem... Breath will reek heavily of alcohol..

What are your thoughts....do what you want completely as if she wasn't even there in the first place...because if by myself at the beach I am damn well bringing a lot of beer...

Or play it safe and not drink...if so...only moderately..

This is a girl I'm actually interested in for a future relationship by the way...

She's an avid dog owner and is bringing her dog, so I feel like its a fair compromise..

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like she's not relationship material if she doesn't drink.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually man...from my experience, women who drink more than a glass or two of wine at most are definitely not relationship material.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see why you can't crack open a cold one but to pound down a 6 pack when she is drinking a bottled water will make you look like a drunk. Depends on how well you know her. If you don't know her well, skip the beer. If you do know her better then a beer is ok.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My tolerance is high...definitely won't act drunk after even 10 beers....at the beach I just want to drink...its a big deal to me because I haven't been in two months...and im not talking bout two or three beers...im talking about a good bottle of japanese sake and tgen a few beers...screw it, if she thinks I'm a drunk oh well...I'm drinking...

I guess it can be boring dating a complete non drinker...oh well, if she can't conform to my ways then there's plenty more...

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like you already had a few too many acting drunk here. :crackup:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha...my smart phone triple posted...was actually on my way to work...thanks for deleting Ruler....

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odd. The guy who does all day drinking events says A girl who drinks more than two glasses of wine is not relationship material.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last couple of girls I've dealt with have been non-drinkers. I try to abstain or drink very limited amounts when I'm around a girl like that.

I personally think that women are better off abstaining for the most part, anyway. Alcohol is bad for babies.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad for babies....hahaha...that came from left field..

Guys, after reviewing my thoughts and others screw it...I didn't sleep well last night and the thought of going to the hot beach with this girl and her dog and not drinking really seems tedious for some reason....I'm going all out with a big bottle of sake and a 6 pack of 20 ounce beers. Ill get her a little wine cooler to save face. Any woman I'm seeings going to have to learn how to fit into my world not vice versa. Not to mention, they are going to have to get used to my cold air conditioner too. I like my room like my beer...cold damnit.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will do...now that I think about it...the one time that I did get desperate enough for one girl to conform and stop drinking for her, she had lower interest afterwards compared to when I did what I wanted around her...the others who I never conformed for and didn't give a **** if they viewed me as a drunk all maintained high interest

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Will do...now that I think about it...the one time that I did get desperate enough for one girl to conform and stop drinking for her, she had lower interest afterwards compared to when I did what I wanted around her...the others who I never conformed for and didn't give a **** if they viewed me as a drunk all maintained high interest
You are an alcoholic.

Not not drinking for her. But I'd bet you couldn't go to the beach date without drinking alcohol. You're in denial. You want to pin it on her for not being a drinker instead of her being one and enabling you.

This date is about you and the bottle. Shes the fall guy to take the "blame" for not drinking and enabling you to drink away your inner issues.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, its what I like to do....especially after a long week of work...if that makes me an alcoholic...so be it, but its what I want to do.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Nah, its what I like to do....especially after a long week of work...if that makes me an alcoholic...so be it, but its what I want to do.
I agree. Do what you want to do. If you can't kick back at the beach and have a few because she is too uptight about it? Then she isn't the girl for you.

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus mate, 20 oz beers?? What do you drink

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the beach right now enjoying some nice cheap sake...she ran of to find the nearest bathroom...she drank her wine cooler got a red face from the alcohol but I told her on the beach in the US we drink...she laughed and said she understand s her Aussie ex was a big drinker
..been making out on beach all day and she inquired about cool feel I was excited and my **** felt big...so all good...about to finish getting drunk take this one back for a proper banging...the only thing that could stop me now is whiskey ****...but it feels nice and strong so far..

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like things are going well, keep somewhat of a good frame. Nothing worse than not being able to perform on a new chick. Aim small miss small my friend.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just left my place...spent the past two days together...I do feel it may be moving too fast though...you can lose excitement in the beginning quickly lying in bed for a day and a half kissing and banging the entire time...feels like our kiss toward the end lost a lot of its luster...I could feel it so I know she could too....but overall a great weekend.... Will see her again next Saturday

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well....she lives with her mom and two brothers...Taiwanese people all live with their families here....she says she can't sleep over anymore for now because her mom will know she's sleeping with a guy and will demand to meet me and put pressure on her. So we had a date set up for Saturday but she sent me a text wishing me happy birthday and asked to meet Friday night in addition to all day Saturday but told me the situation with her mom.....I said well I won't be free until 9:30 pm...she said OK will just come visit you shortly and go back home...for like two hours..

And said, "I will tell my mom about us when you are ready for our relationship."

So i said are u asking me if I'm ready for a relationship with you... She said...yes...

Not in the mood for games...I said yes....

She said oh so you want me to tell her now...I said no rush she said will tell her soon right now she would figure out she slept with me so quickly last weekend because she was gone one night....

IMO sounds sketchy...either she's straight up looking for marriage...she's 34...which would be a little scary...or she's straight up making excuses... I dunno..she's 34 years old like myself so the whole mother thing is over the top even considering the culture here...

So actually, I'd rather go out looking for new chicks on the side to this girl on Friday night and regret agreeing to it...

Do you think it will look bad texting her to hold off on Friday and lets just meet as planned on Saturday?

Or option b is meet on Friday and then veto Saturday...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Well....she lives with her mom and two brothers...Taiwanese people all live with their families here....she says she can't sleep over anymore for now because her mom will know she's sleeping with a guy and will demand to meet me and put pressure on her. So we had a date set up for Saturday but she sent me a text wishing me happy birthday and asked to meet Friday night in addition to all day Saturday but told me the situation with her mom.....I said well I won't be free until 9:30 pm...she said OK will just come visit you shortly and go back home...for like two hours..

And said, "I will tell my mom about us when you are ready for our relationship."

So i said are u asking me if I'm ready for a relationship with you... She said...yes...

Not in the mood for games...I said yes....

She said oh so you want me to tell her now...I said no rush she said will tell her soon right now she would figure out she slept with me so quickly last weekend because she was gone one night....

IMO sounds sketchy...either she's straight up looking for marriage...she's 34...which would be a little scary...or she's straight up making excuses... I dunno..she's 34 years old like myself so the whole mother thing is over the top even considering the culture here...

So actually, I'd rather go out looking for new chicks on the side to this girl on Friday night and regret agreeing to it...

Do you think it will look bad texting her to hold off on Friday and lets just meet as planned on Saturday?

Or option b is meet on Friday and then veto Saturday...
I think you are for sure rushing into all of this. Sounds like she is in a hurry to get married.

Check your PM.