Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here take Xanax (legally lol)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My doctor wants to prescribe this to me and has for the last year and I have put it off, I take trazadone and lexipro for anxiety and have for a while but i had an episode a few weeks ago where she is pushing the xanax more and more and my wife kinda thinks i should try it. with my drug history i'm kinda scared of it honestly and I'm still leaning towards not taking it.

My wife has never seen that side of me and i don't intend to show it to her, but part of that is me just being overly cautious. I will have 10 years clean in February and in the last 10 year's I've taken some pretty heavy duty **** for this or that, Vicodin for pain when I got my ribs broke.. it wouldn't be an everyday thing but when it gets just really bad i can have it there. And I drink pretty regularly, well not regularly but i don't' have a problem with alcohol. The drug use was just more of a phase than me being a drug addict but still i'm scared.

Anyway anyone have any experiences with this?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
attention wh0ring level: 5/10

**originality credit to Bokanovsky**

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should a self-proclaimed ex-drug addict take the most misused benzo in the US of A?

No, no he shouldn't

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Xanax was my BPD ex's drug of choice. At one point she was eating 10-20 pills a day. She would black out for days, even weeks at a time. That ended her marriage. She eventually crashed into another car head on and almost killed a guy, and went to jail for a while for that.

That girl has done every drug in the world, even shot heroin. But xanax is her biggest weakness. To this day, that's the one drug she won't take, because she says "I just like it way too much."

You've mentioned smoking weed. Does that not work for anxiety? I would think in California you'd have good stuff. Try an edible or two from a dispensary if you haven't yet. It's a more mellow buzz than smoking.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah get that xanax, I gladly take any good drugs my shrink hands out. Some xanax and some wine my ass is feeling good. Screw SSRI's. Get uppers for the day, xanax for the night. Xanax for long term? Sure why not! Just pray you never run out cold turkey and have a grand mal seizure plus the withdrawl lasts for months and the worse withdrawl of any drug.

Bad doctors prescribe xanax long term. It's meant to be taken for 1 or 2 weeks max. I can't believe how they hand out benzos long term. I can't get xanax my doc won't give it so my ass gets knocked out with Seroquel at night, and amphetamines in the morning with coffee it's the breakfast of champs. I take it as prescribed but I got it upped to a healthy dose recently. I didn't even ask for it the script just started getting higher dose of amps, I think the doc got confused or something and I am sure not going to say anything.

Also with xanax and wine you can bang all night without busting.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker, why do you have anxiety and why do you think taking a drug will fix it?

They want us all on drugs, big pharma is big business. I'd recommend finding an alternative solution.

I'll be frank. If you can't deal with your problems, taking any drug, makes you a big god damn *****.

Man up. Be an example for others as well.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the worse withdrawl of any drug.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. When it wears off, your mood will make roid rage look pleasant by comparison. Xanax girl used to set her husband's favorite possessions on fire when they fought. She also like to quietly wait behind doors so she could smash the door into him when he walked by and say it was an accident.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
the worse withdrawl of any drug.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. When it wears off, your mood will make roid rage look pleasant by comparison. Xanax girl used to set her husband's favorite possessions on fire when they fought. She also like to quietly wait behind doors so she could smash the door into him when he walked by and say it was an accident.
It's not just that, if you don't have more xanax to kill the withdrawl it literally lasts for months. That means you go months with no sleep, feeling sick and can barely function. That will happen if you abuse it for several months straight and then you will be lucky not to have a grand mal seizure during the withdrawl and crack your head open on the floor. At least with Heroin you are ok after a few days of hell.

Just smoke weed screw benzos.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take any drugs, even weed can fvck you up. My recommendation is, if you are feeling sh!t, go to bed.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I took Xanex for anxiety, it was fukcin great. But I don't have an addiction problem.

I found taking a lot of omega 3 oils and exercising like an absolute machine (8 sessions a week) made my anxiety subside substantially (almost non-existent).

I also read a book, "change your thinking" that was brilliant. It made me conscious of flaws in my thinking that I actually thought were positive but were doing me massive damage.

And on the odd occasion, when my mind is racing at night, I mediate before going to sleep.

I also make sure I get enough sleep daily.

Add all that together and I am now ridiculously healthy and feel really sharp mentally and have total control of my mind. I wouldn't say it is hard work, it is just changing your lifestyle.