Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

...Meanwhile at Catholic School, The Snow Bunny Reported Ya Boy to the Dean

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
And so my Christian Marriage professor had to pull ya boy aside the other day because the snow bunny called herself being offended by what I said. In class we were discussing that women have a just as hard, (if not a harder time,) getting sex than men.

Of course this is absolute bullsh*t because as I explained in class, men have to not only get the courage to approach a chick, but we also have to

1) Get her to positively respond when we say "hi."

2) Maintain her attention during the initial interaction.

3) Get her to agree to a date, then hopes that she doesn't flake.

4) and even if these successfully happen, a dude still has to get to a chick to see him as a person that she's sexually attracted to and wants to get in the bed with.

I also said in class, that in order for a man to get sex from a woman, he has to successfully complete these steps. Now enter the snow bunny.

Then the chick chimes in with the bullsh*t that she said. I respond with, "Well in the case of women, all y'all have to do is "Look cute. Consent. Be conscious and sober. Then here's the part I think that got me in trouble, I said, " You're attractive and you could be spread eagle naked on the piano in the DAC, (the student lounge,) and there would be a gang of dudes in line going out of the door waiting to hit."

My professor told me that I could say whatever I want in class, just don't personalize things. What kills me is women's hypocritical nature and why I (with the exception of a few women,) why I don't take the gender on the whole seriously.

1) The snow bunny put entirely too much on by running to the dean and telling on me.

2) What I said was an incontrovertible truth.

3) This is purely conjecture on my put ole girl called herself being offended, but she probably dittles herself at night at the thought of being gang banged and bukkakked by the St. John's lacrosse team.

At least she didn't call me "demented," "deranged," and "diabolical," and said I laughed at the death of her potna and I said she was probably a hoe and deserved it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a hard time getting sex that does not damage their social status. Other women will hate them if they look like a wh0re. It's clan-mentality social conditioning developed over millions of years. Slvts are threats to other women's family units, so they drive them out of the group.

My gf has this facebook group chat of her friends. It's a cyber hen party. Their favorite topic of discussion is the most recent exploits of the slvttiest girl in their group. They didn't tell her about the group chat, because they are always using it to gossip about her. Women have been conditioned for a million years to hate slvts; that attitude is not going away any time soon.

By the way, you're probably not allowed to say that in class, because it criticizes women. Maybe as the last sentence you could add "but we all know this is ultimately the fault of men, not women." Then you'll get an A instead of getting expelled.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
She Was Being Hella Sensitive

IBreatheSpears said:
To be fair, you did make it personal.
I understand, but I was only using her to illustrate a point, and my intent wasn't malicious.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
I understand, but I was only using her to illustrate a point, and my intent wasn't malicious.
I'm sure you meant no harm, and she probably just ran to the dean because you were winning the argument, and she was p!ssed.

But keeping in mind that we live in a fem-centric PC world, you shouldn't have used her as an example. You should have just said "Any attractive woman could be spread eagle on the piano...etc"

I've had routine sexual harassment training at work, and you're not supposed to comment on someone's appearance or body at all. Now most people don't give a sh!t about this stuff, but if you give the crazies the ammunition they will run with it.

Seems like an odd subject matter for discussion in a classroom though. What kind of class was it? Sociology?