Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My wife made a funny lol

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my wife is usually not funny.. at all lol, but she got me to laugh pretty hard at this.

We were out to eat last night and we got the bill and i asked her how much i should tip and she said

"well it's a 60 dollar bill so 20% of that is 12 dollars but you're black so you have to take off 30% so she owes us 6 dollars"

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
"well it's a 60 dollar bill so 20% of that is 12 dollars but you're black so you have to take off 30% so she owes us 6 dollars"
That dosen't sound too funny, I guess its to do with the delivery.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
my wife is usually not funny.. at all lol, but she got me to laugh pretty hard at this.

We were out to eat last night and we got the bill and i asked her how much i should tip and she said

Its funny because black people don't tip. Or they are really cheap when they tip.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
lol.....you tryina get yourself banned right away again.

i too like to live dangerously...
:nono: Hey now, I was just making an observation. I mean thats why his wife made the joke.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Its funny because black people don't tip. Or they are really cheap when they tip.
idiot small nutz whitey

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
idiot small nutz whitey
Mods, seriously ^^

Time to get rid of this clown. We've chase gaylan/jaylan/kaylan back to loveshack so let's finish the job.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Mods, seriously ^^

Time to get rid of this clown. We've chase gaylan/jaylan/kaylan back to loveshack so let's finish the job.
Fatal Gay is alright. Between his wild conspiracy theories and 1960's-style black supremacism, at least he's amusing. Gaylan, on the other hand...that guy is like a [barely] male equivalent of a nagging wife. As stupid as he is, there is simply no entertainment value to his stupidity.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Fatal Gay is alright. Between his wild conspiracy theories and 1960's-style black supremacism, at least he's amusing. Gaylan, on the other hand...that guy is like a [barely] male equivalent of a nagging wife. As stupid as he is, there is simply no entertainment value to his stupidity.
Have to agree with Bokanovsky. At least Fatal Gay's honest about his contempt for "da white debbil". That alone deserves respect compared to the subtle and sneaky way gaylan goes about it. A lifetime of "white man = baaaaad, everyone else = goooood" indoctrination by our Marxist re-engineers is probably not an easy thing to just shake off.

His respect for traditionalism and disgust for the Wests current obsession with glorifying deviancy also proves he's not totally pozzed.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Mods, seriously ^^

Gaylan is gone? :cheer: Good, that guy couldn't pick up a piece of dog sh!t from the sidewalk.