Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your thoughts on female pilots?

MsAviator

Don Juan
Reaction score
And alpha females in general?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To date a gal who's a pilot would be hot, imo. A sure guarantee to join the mile high club, that's for sure. :yes:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Your thoughts on female pilots?
The same as my thoughts on female ambulance drivers, female policemen, female firemen etc etc and the same as everyone else with a working set of balls and an IQ in the triple digits:

WHAT A FVCKING JOKE!!

To be fair though I honestly did try joining in on our religion of cultural marxism but it just didn't take. Kneeling down to suck the cl!t-c@ck of "eqwaaaaality" left a bad taste in my mouth. That wacky he-b!tch demands just too many lives and too much of other peoples money to keep the charade going in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I generally nod along like every other useful idiot and pretend putting a poor substitute for a mediocre man behind expensive equipment is a great idea to keep the peace and the hiveminds buzzing down to a dull roar.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know if you **** a girl on a plane it's the mile high club, but what is it if you **** a female pilot WHILE she is flying the plane? there has to be a name for that

The411

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
The same as my thoughts on female ambulance drivers, female policemen, female firemen etc etc and the same as everyone else with a working set of balls and an IQ in the triple digits:

WHAT A FVCKING JOKE!!

To be fair though I honestly did try joining in on our religion of cultural marxism but it just didn't take. Kneeling down to suck the cl!t-c@ck of "eqwaaaaality" left a bad taste in my mouth. That wacky he-b!tch demands just too many lives and too much of other peoples money to keep the charade going in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I generally nod along like every other useful idiot and pretend putting a poor substitute for a mediocre man behind expensive equipment is a great idea to keep the peace and the hiveminds buzzing down to a dull roar.
The fvck is wrong with you?

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i know if you **** a girl on a plane it's the mile high club, but what is it if you **** a female pilot WHILE she is flying the plane? there has to be a name for that
Penthouse Forum

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The411 said:
The fvck is wrong with you?
An inability to express (feigned) shock over "wrong-think"?

Perhaps I just need more re-education. Admittedly I never had a public school education and am probably lagging behind in cathedral approved groupthink. But that's what all these HR training courses are for anyway I suppose.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't fly in a plane piloted by a female. Females can barely drive cars well, aren't good race car drivers, etc. I don't mind a female that has some interests in planes, cars and other guy stuff, but I don't find females appealing who make an effort of trying to prove, "I can do anything you (men) can do".

MsAviator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, sexist men. *shakes head* I have my Private Pilot's License and 60 hours in my logbook. But listen here; men disbarred women from equality and education back in the Ye Olde. Yes. All you can fend off is the "weak" girls so you can stay on top of the food chain. So stop the **** about men that made science when they were given the luxury and education.

And why do I get higher marks in the CASA exam than men? Certainly because I am a worse driver, right ;)? And where do all the great men come from without women? Certainly not homoasexuality.

At least I look hot with my uniform on ;)

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Okay fly girl.

You come here asking what you know will mostly be men what they think of female pilots.

You get a variety of opinions.

You call us sexist.

Get lost straw girl.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom is a pilot, she sold her plane a few months ago before my step-dad died. I think she was working on her instrument license.

If I remember correctly women make better fighter pilots than men, their minds are sharper and wired better in regards to flying a plane. Their bodies are also able to handle more G-forces than men. But it's also said that there are less women in combat because men are less likely to hesitate to kill.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of female pilot are we talking about? a commercial jet? or one that's in the seat of a $361 MILLION F-22 fighter jet that's going into air-to-air combat?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MsAviator said:
Lol, sexist men. *shakes head* I have my Private Pilot's License and 60 hours in my logbook. But listen here; men disbarred women from equality and education back in the Ye Olde. Yes. All you can fend off is the "weak" girls so you can stay on top of the food chain. So stop the **** about men that made science when they were given the luxury and education.
You were just waiting to post this, eh? You come here and ask for opinions, and when you don't get the ones your chick-mind wanted, you shame and talk about some sh*t that happened before any of us were born.

MsAviator said:
And why do I get higher marks in the CASA exam than men? Certainly because I am a worse driver, right ;)? And where do all the great men come from without women? Certainly not homoasexuality.
If all this were true, why are you asking us whether or not you should be a pilot? Don't you have your own self-confidence?

MsAviator said:
At least I look hot with my uniform on ;)
More vanity, huh? That's expected. You're either a troll or just another entitled b*tch.

But since you want to know what I think about women pilots, I really don't care. Make the grade, get your certs (and not LOWERED admission standards because you're a woman), then I have no problem with you. Check your emotion at the door.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women are evolutionarily different. It has always been advantageous for women to stay at home and for men to go out into the world. It has just been that way as long as humans have existed.

What will be interesting is to see how feminism pans out. There are obvious physiological differences between the two genders, but who knows how deep the psychological differences are. The status quo of gender roles will either turn out to be from engrained from nature or created by nuture, and it will take several generations to unravel the truth.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in flight school there were 2 female instructors, so yeah, who gives a shyt if they pass the exams and can fly the plane. Like it or not there are female fighter pilots as well.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Men and women are evolutionarily different. It has always been advantageous for women to stay at home and for men to go out into the world. It has just been that way as long as humans have existed.
I'm in agreement with you so far.

What will be interesting is to see how feminism pans out. There are obvious physiological differences between the two genders, but who knows how deep the psychological differences are. The status quo of gender roles will either turn out to be from engrained from nature or created by nuture, and it will take several generations to unravel the truth.
Huh? We already know how feminism has/is panned/panning out and have for several decades and generations, as 2nd wave feminism has been on going for at least the past 50 years. If anyone can't see or admit the failures of it so far, they never will. What we don't know is just how bad it will get since feminism and feminist seem to come up with some new ridiculous BS everyday.

The question isn't whether you could find a few token females who are as good pilots as the average male pilot. The thing is there is no shortage of equally or better males wanting to be pilots. They make room for females whether the females are as or more qualified as the males. There's no need for women to be pilots and there's good reason to be skeptical. I don't believe women are good at piloting planes, cars or any vehicles. There's no evidence that women think logically and level headed enough and have a feel for operating machinery as well as males do.

MsAviator

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.elle.com/_mobile/life-love/society-career/female-army-helicopter-pilots-are-safer-flyers
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5629841
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...men-IQ-tests-time-100-years-multitasking.html

There was in fact, a Youtube video stating that women withstand G-force better than men. The men experienced unconsciousness and blackout while the women seemed relatively fine. This was all in the centrifuge. And without women, where did all the great scientists come from? Women are not objects. We have brains and the talents. I have done integral calculus and differential equations at the age of 17. Out of 160 older and more experienced men, I was the top student. Women were disbarred from education back then in the Ye Olde ages. If women weren't that capable of being intelligent, why would men fear about women overtaking them and disbar them from education? Everyone has a right to learn. This makes some of you guys, and I say SOME no different from the Taliban men for objectifying women.