Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feds Spending Money to Study Why Obese Girls Get Fewer Dates

bcollarmechanic

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.nationalreview.com//arti...y-obese-girls-get-fewer-dates-katherine-timpf

this is priceless lol

The researchers posit that obese girls just don’t have the social skills that non-obese girls do, and that — not their weight — is what causes the differences, and they aim to prove it scientifically

yeah thats the reason :rolleyes:

well some good news

It also says that obese girls are more likely to engage in more “sexual risk behaviors,” such as not using condoms, when they do have sex with someone.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can pay me and I'll tell them exactly why. They only need to spend 10% of their budget to pay me.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next million dollar study:

Why Are There Less And Less Blind People Applying For Driver's Licenses?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the worse thing about it is that an obese girl can find a date easier than the average non-obese guy. But the government is only concerned that ugly/obese women aren't as successful as thin/attractive women, who both are more successful than the average guy. The government doesn't care if you're a lonely/dateless/sexless male despite there being nothing significantly wrong with you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Next million dollar study:

Why Are There Less And Less Blind People Applying For Driver's Licenses?
Dont suggest them ideas...

An other one could be a research about why homeless people do not operate in the stock market and reach the conclusion that they do not trust bankers due to the fact that elegant people leave less charity on their hats.

Stagger Lee said:
What's the worse thing about it is that an obese girl can find a date easier than the average non-obese guy. But the government is only concerned that ugly/obese women aren't as successful as thin/attractive women, who both are more successful than the average guy. The government doesn't care if you're a lonely/dateless/sexless male despite there being nothing significantly wrong with you.
Thats true, an obese girl hardly will be approached from sober dudes but its very likely that tipsy ones will and almost sure that some dude will gladly accept head from her.

Males aged 16-35 are the ones more likely to pose a threat to others if frustrated yet reasearches and "human rights groups" would rather waste money on mody d1cks feelings.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obvious statement: Fat women don't get dates because there ugly, have poor impulse control, and have sh!t attitudes. But good luck telling women that, if men don't like them; then there must be something wrong with those men.

I'm getting really tired of these fat chicks that act like I'm privileged to be in good shape. It's called hard work sh!t for brains, I work my ass off exercising and eating good food every day. I work hard to have a six pack, chiseled features and big biceps and pecs.And I 38.

But hard work seems to be an alien concept to most fatties these days, they all want something for nothing. They want to look like a model but don't want to work, they want to be in stem fields but don't want to work, they want rich husband and kids but can't stop acting like foul mouthed slvts. When they finally realize that there are real consequences to their sh!tty behavior; they cry and scream like little brats because the world doesn't work how they think it should.

Oh and please stop saying your fat because of your genetics cupcakes! Your advertising that you are defective and unfit to pass on your genes.

Let me stray a bit off topic but I find it funny women are always telling men that it's not ok to feel entitled to a girlfriend or sex; not that I have met any men that feel that way; yet I find women are the ones that consistently act entitled to sex, I'm one of those blessed/cursed? Guys that women seem to pursue and ask out. Over the years I have had women cat call, grope and do any number of things that could be construed as sexual harassment. I have had women flip out when I have refused there advances, accuse me of being gay and thrown any number of insults at me for not wanting to have sex, I even had one chick shove her hand down my shorts and grab my d1ck after I told her that I wasn't interested; when I pushed her away and said "no thanks" she flipped out and acted like I had tried to rape her, I got the **** out of there ASAP.

Frankly I wouldn't be bothered by most of this if women didn't act like complete fvcking hypocrites, women act sexually aggressive all the time and yet these women would crucify a man for the same behavior, I say it's time to grow the fvck up ladies and practice what you preach or shut the fvck up.

I find blatant and intentional hypocrisy to be a disgusting trait.