Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a topic I think may give us a laugh.

What is the most obvious come-on that a chick has told you, but that you didn't get at the time?

For example, when I was 17, I had this chick tell me "Kristin and I were talking, and I told her that I thought you'd be good in bed".

Being 17, I totally missed that what this girl was really saying was "I want to find out how good you are in bed".

Being 17, I also missed the corallary to that, which is "If she and Kristen were talking about it, they BOTH must have been wondering about it!"

DOH!!!!

Who else has some funny ones?

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great topic, Sir_Chancealot!

When I was 28 years old, I decided to get braces for my teeth so I had to undergo X-rays, getting moulds of my teeth done and photographs.

Well, this delectable brunette gal (a 9.0) with a flashy smile asked me to stand against the wall so she could take a side view photo of me. She teasingly said to me "I always get the really tall guys!" Being it was my pre-DJ days, I didn't offer a reply. In thinking back, she may have been thinking "if he's so tall, then his c**k is probably big as well". I simply blew it!

Dancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
"How about you meet me at my dorm room around 9ish, then we can talk about it?"

i missed it. Completely. As I recall, I studied for a psychology test that night.

Whoever

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't completely miss the come on in this one case but I missed part of it. I couldn't do anything about it because this chick was married, but she was always dropping sexual hints to me, most of which I picked up on right away. The one I missed was when she reffered to herself as "Anal" which at the time I assumed meant she liked things neat and tidy. It wasn't until later when I thought about it and the way she said it that she was hinting that she liked it up the ass... I still just about get a boner whenever I think about it.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA!

I just HAD to bump this.

Come on guys, we have all been there, as well as seen a buddy miss one that was blatant.

What's the stories?

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir_Chancealot:
HAHAHA!

I just HAD to bump this.

Come on guys, we have all been there, as well as seen a buddy miss one that was blatant.

What's the stories?
well im realy embarass to say this but like about 2 years ago way way waaaaaayyyyy before finding this site i was an AFC and this chick told me

her " man, im really horny. and there is noone home so today im going to be all alone"

me " oh realy, do what i do when im horny and masturbate"

her " are you doing anything today?"

me " yeah i got to go home early to babysit"

her " what time do you have to be home, can you be a little bit late"

me " what for? , besides my parents are going to get pissed if im home late, i got to go or ill miss the buss"

she never talk to me the same again, and she was hoooot im mean realy hot 9.5 and i let it go. the worst thing is i honestly had no clue that she wanted me to bang her.

------------------
Confidence is the key to women

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My most recent one happened while I was working. This really good looking girl came down the aisle I was building. She asked me where the chips were. I showed her and thought nothing of it. 5 minutues later she comes back buy and asks if I'll show her where the bread is. So I go show her, and she's looking at me and smiling the whole time.

But I'm stupid right? So I go back to my aisle. This is an aisle that is completely empty at the time. She comes back down the aisle just smiling at me. I look in her cart and she has no bread or chips in her cart.

Then she asks if I get off soon. I picked up on that right? WRONG. I just said I had to work late and went on with my business. On my break when I had time to think about it I finally figured it out. Geez she was hot!!!! When I figured out what I missed out on it was about as painful as a swift kick to the nuts.

cyclonus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I wouldn't mind getting drunk with you"

Lets just say i was a dork.

chimps_rule

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhh, i give myself uppercuts everytime thnking of all these chances i had that i ****ed up. but heres the worst one,

taking a girl (an 8) back to her place after being at college, she had been kinoing me and her body language that day had been basically aimed at me (i didnt realise this atthe time), stop at her joint, she says would you like to come in for a drink i then say no i have to go to work in an hour and a half and then promptly drive off, but as im halfway down the driveway i realise that she wanted sex and i kept on driving knocking that thought back thinking, nooooo man, your crazy. i mentally kill myself thinking of this one.

then after that day she never acted the same way around me again (she moved on to another guy almost instantly) and friends tell me that she thinks im gay.

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sh!t this tread is funny
anyway how
"my house is free later,were going to get some drinks,then go home"looking at me smiling then said"all we needis some boyz"

i had to let this go she was abit on the lagerlarge side wit skinny mate

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 15, a really hot girl in my class asked me if I could breath at her so she could breathe it in and decide if I smelled good.
ITS TRUE!!! I did, and she was really on to me after that. I didn’t make a move and two days later she was together with another guy from class.

Another time I asked a friend from school if she wanted to have sex with me. I just sad it like a joke. SHE SAID YES! I still don’t know if she was just joking, like I was, but I regret I didn’t find out.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Topic!! An alternate Subject name might be "How Stupid Am I?"

Way back in the day, when I was 16, I worked at a Gas Station. This Hot Blond Drives up and says "Hey, wanna Party?" I go sure! So after work she picks me up and as we're driving she told about how her uncle had molested her, and now she's REALLY into sex!
(Sluts are cool!)

She would do stuff like put her hand on my leg near my crotch and rub my leg as we were driving etc. I was a virgin, and I had not much of a clue! I kick myself now because she was a gorgeous Blond/Blue Knockout!
Anothertime, I was at Hillsdale Mall in SanMateo, California when I was a Teenager. And this cute babe sits next to me and proceeds to tell me that her butt is sore, and could I massage it for her? I did (over her pants) but didn't get the clue to proceed furthur!
Another time, when I was about 13, I was getting braces put on my teeth, and the Dental assistant was totally rubbing her tits in my face as she was working on my teeth and laughing! Again, I was clueless!
Another time (I'm on a roll now!) I was working at a restaurant, and this very sexy lady who was wearing a dress with a sheer back came up to me to ask where the bathroom was, I was a little drunk and as I was talking to her, I was rubbing her back through her sheer dress(KINO). She was totally smiling and lingering. I might have been able to do more.
Anothertime, I had to go into a closet at the restaurant, and one of the waitresses comes-in after me, and says, you can kiss me if you want! I was so inexperienced that I kissed her on the cheek. She was wearing a sexy low cut top and mini skirt. Man, I bet have gotton some nice action if I had a clue!
"How stupid Am I?" (I got more experiences but I don't wanna take up too much bandwidth!)
~Andy

------------------
"Before you sign a new act, find out if they are wack!"

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir_Chance:

I've, actually, had QUITE A FEW! Here's the worst one. I was going out with this chick and her cousin used to hang with us a lot and she started diggin' on me badly. I loved her cousin, so I wasn't in THAT frame of mind when she told me, "ACTION, I have to stop hanging around you because you make me hot."

To this day I can't believe that I answered her, laughing while I did it, "So go get a fan." AAAAARRRRGHGGHGHGHHGGH!

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in school I used to always wear shirts over my (out of my?) pants. One day, I tucked it in and this girl told me: I like the way you wear your shirt. At least now we can see what you got! *wink*

------------------
Believe in yourself so everyone else will too.

Dink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my junior year in high school a girl not bad looking at least a 5 told me "I wanna see you drunk sometime or we gotta get drunk together." Not realizing what she meant i felt like punching myself in the balls.

ArrogantPrick

Don Juan
Reaction score
maranathaman, well that's alot of chances there bro...i'm glad you're pickin' up now

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way back in high school, this girl I had a crush on sits on my desk during english class and starts telling me that she wrote this short story about a guy she wanted to do and how she jerked him off and he came everywhere. (she was a nympho)
I realised it was a come on, what freaked me out at the time was how strong she came onto me.
Another time when my eye was bleeding (nothing serious) she asked if she could "suck on my ball...eye ball" then she blushed.
If only that would happen to me know heheheheh

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "So, what are you doing tonight?"

Me: "I'm just going to surf the net for a bit, eat some left over pizza, and call it a night."

Her: "Okay. I'll talk to you later."

Me: "Later." (with a George Dubya-like expression)

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't get anything good. the best verbal thing i've ever gotten was this girl who was walking along the street with her friends while i was practicing my serve on the tennis courts says " i'd play with you if i wasn't busy " among other things and i dont think she was referring to tennis. it was only by the time they were gone that i realized what had just gone down. having never had a come on like that happen to me before i had no idea how to act and was all flustered and the only thing that came out of my mouth was "oh thanks "