Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you tell if a girl is checking you out?

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this question for the last couple of days.
Here are my thoughts... tell me if you agree/disagree or have anything to add.

1. In order for a girl to be checking you out, she has to be looking at you. (duh!). That is her eyes have to be directed towards you. Although I think some girls may check you out from the corner of their eye too. if they want a good look, they'll have to really look though.

2. there are multiple reasons for why a girl could be looking at you.
a- she's checking you out
b- she's really just daydreaming and looking in your direction
c- she's looking in your direction but not really looking at you specifically
d- she thinks you look like her cousin
etc

3. even if she is checking you out, it does not necessarily mean she likes you or even finds you attractive. i say this because i have checked out girls and concluded that they were just alright or actually ugly.

4. some girls are more discreet about it than others.

5. some girls are very quick/good at noticing guys check them out. some are more oblivious (more innocent girls)

6. if a girl checks you out, it means that you have been noticed. and probably judged in some way.

so anyway, i think the best way for a guy to know if a girl is checking him out, is if he catches her looking at him. although this is not an absolute guarantee for that she actually is checking him out.
or perhaps even better, a friend catches a girl checking him out. I say this is better because some girls are slick and you won't catch them checking you out. But your friend might see and let you know.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sense that you are building on false premises. You're thinking and analyzing, when you see a girl you like, you set up camp, take out binoculars and your notebook, watch her and try to establish her level of interest. This way you're building up tension and desire inside of you, which will be counter productive later on.

A girl checking you out matters very little, like you deducted, there is a multitude of reasons for her to check you out, so you just can't know what it is. What you should do is interact with her and ask her out. When you'll have sex with her you'll know she's probably into you.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me quote Pook:

A woman has one weakpoint: it is the ACTION realm. She can flirt with you ALL DAY, she can look in your eyes ALL DAY, she can kino you ALL DAY, she can ask you questions ALL DAY, she can compliment you ALL DAY...

...and you will have no sure way of knowing she is interested.

Why? It is because all these things do not exist in the action realm, in woman's weak spot. Now, these things exist in woman's strong area, their communication realm.

Women only go into the action realm when they like a guy.

How do you know if the girl likes you? Easy! I say "Number" and she gives it to me. I go "Date" and she says yes. She keeps saying yes to my dates.

I used to care about 'signs'. Let us say that I had magic glasses that if you put them on, you could see every girl that likes you, is attracted to you, and so on.

Wouldn't you love wearing those glasses?

I got ahold of such glasses and I tore them from my face in disgust! Lots of women will like you. They will like you for different reasons. They will all show it a bit differently as every girl has a different personality.

OK, now you know girls like you. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to keep reading their 'signs'? Or are you going to go into the action realm? No, you will keep 'reading signs' to boost your ego that girls like you now. Women will despise you for your non-action status.

Stop checking to see if the girl likes you. If she's friendly to you, doesn't have a ring on her finger, she is fair game. Start asking if YOU like her, if YOU want her.

The answer should be, "Boy, do I!"

And THIS is the way how you get the woman of your dreams.

Last edited:

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hudpes said:
I sense that you are building on false premises. You're thinking and analyzing, when you see a girl you like, you set up camp, take out binoculars and your notebook, watch her and try to establish her level of interest. This way you're building up tension and desire inside of you, which will be counter productive later on.

A girl checking you out matters very little, like you deducted, there is a multitude of reasons for her to check you out, so you just can't know what it is. What you should do is interact with her and ask her out. When you'll have sex with her you'll know she's probably into you.
A plus post.

Only thing to decide is whether YOUR interested or not. If you are, ask her out. That will give you a more substantial answer than the pent-up tension, desire, and maybe even animosity you will feel by trying to "guess" whether she's interested.

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
hudpes said:

I do think and analyze much. It is true. Although I think I can't really help doing so. My mind functions this way. But this does not mean that I do not DO.

Yes, if I like a girl, I should go talk to her. But before doing so, I will consider things such as what to say, how to approach, and so on. perhaps at a higher level, i will be able to jump right in comfortably, but for now i would feel unprepared if i jumped in without thinking about it first.

Action/doing does arise for me. But it takes me some more time. I am slower.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jimmy18 said:
Let me quote Pook:

Will combine Anti-Dump to the equation as well.

I keep telling you that 'signs' are unreliable and are a waste of time to look for.

Women HIDE (!) their true feelings. They conceal them until they are absolutely sure. That process takes months and months in a relationship. And you want them to show it before? Never going to happen.

The ugly ones do it because they are desparate. The 9&10's DON'T do it generally speaking.

You can't get into a woman's head early in the dating process. It's a SEALED VAULT. You must strike women at their WEAK spot. Their 'weak spot' is ACTION.

Men rule the action world. Women are king in COMMUNICATING. But weak in action.

The secret is asking them to DO things. This is their weak spot. They would rather 'talk' all the time and discuss things. They are experts in that. You CAN'T WIN UNLESS 'YOU' ARE THE EXPERT.

And you are. In DOING things. Asking for a date is the ultimate test. If a girl is interested she will go into her 'weak' area for you. She will do things. She will let you lead her in the ACTION world.

Women that are mediumly to low interested in you will HESITATE and think about it.

'Signs' are a form of communicating and that's where women are king.

Asking for a date is really saying 'let's do some action things'. You are seeing if she will leave her communicating world for you.

You are under the impression that 9's & 10's will do that. Most won't. It's not a REVERSABLE process. Because ugly girls do that, beautiful one's WON'T.

The good looking ones HIDE their true feelings.

You must ask out the ones that show very little signs IF SHE IS SOMEONE YOU really WANT!

Risk is part of the game. No risk, no reward.