Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to get back to her place when on a date?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just want some advice on what to say/do to move the interaction from where you are at, ie a bar having a drink to her place to bang...

For logistic reasons, my place isn't going to work, so it needs to be her place/somewhere else...

Looking for methods to take care of business...this would be like a first/second date attempt...

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you had a place:
want to hang out at my place?
want to come over for some drinks?

but you don't have a place. you may have to say something like
can we hang out at your place?
lol, it seems less polite. hopefully she invites you. perhaps you should cleverly let her know you don't have an open crib. this way if she wants to get into the bed, she'll consider inviting you over rather than waiting for you to invite her (which you never will)

but maybe if you're making out with her already and its heated, you can ask her if she wants to get a room in a motel. or ask if you two can take it to her place.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
nyc123 said:
if you had a place:
want to hang out at my place?
want to come over for some drinks?

but you don't have a place. you may have to say something like
can we hang out at your place?
lol, it seems less polite. hopefully she invites you. perhaps you should cleverly let her know you don't have an open crib. this way if she wants to get into the bed, she'll consider inviting you over rather than waiting for you to invite her (which you never will)

but maybe if you're making out with her already and its heated, you can ask her if she wants to get a room in a motel. or ask if you two can take it to her place.

What usually works for me pretty decent isafter the first date offer a movie night date or offer to cook dinner for her(I'm a very good cook) and just say something like "ok cool, ill bring the wine, you pick the movie" and then they are usually either say "OK" or ask if I'm wanting to go there, and I say yeah that's cool and then they agree...

But my issue is I have problems with the "in date" bang, ie on a date and then moving from date to bang rather than risking waiting for a follow up date...I know I've lost some potential bangs by not striking while the iron is hot so to speak...

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is making me think of Krauser. If you don't know krauser, i suggest you look him up. he writes a blog and often has pretty good lay reports, although he hasn't posted any recently.

anyway, what krauser does often is he takes the girl to a pub, and then they bounce to another pub. alcohol is good for intimacy as you should already know.
also the point of changing the scene is that it makes it seem as though you two have known each other for a longer time. it's a psychological thing.
krauser ramps up the intimacy during this bar hopping. he'll be making out with them, feeling them up/getting felt up, or whatever. then he just has to close. (he doesn't always succeed.)

he has a place though... haha

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'wanna go watch a film?'

'yea'

'lets go to your place'

Most girls ime even prefer to go to their place so it's really not an issue. A 'film' is better than a 'drink' in this instance though because when you say 'drink' you kinda have to mention one of your places and it's a little rude to invite yourself to her place.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Espi said:
If you get them wet, they'll stay wet for awhile. Just because you don't fvuck them that particular night doesn't mean that you permanantly missed your chance. Making them wait can actually be a good thing sometimes.

But I do agree with you. If your gut's telling you that she's down to fvuck, then go caveman on them and rub their t1ts and psvssy. If she likes it then ask, "Would you like to go somewhere that's a bit more private?" Beware that asking this can turn into a shiat test. She will likely go into anti-slut mode. You MUST be willing to suddenly end the date if she seems wishy washy. "Ah ok well I should get going anyway." Just be sure to start walking. If you don't fvuck her that night then at least she knows you'll expect it on the next date. They love being pursued. They love the drama and tension of being sexually pursued by a man.
Yeah I was thinking the whole movie thing or if I covertly asked them about something cool at their place during the date so I could then turn around and say "I'd love for you to show me xxxxxx at your place" later on...

Would you say that you grabbing their t!ts/pu$$y is more effective or you grabbing their hand and putting it on your c0ck is more effective for starting clothes on to clothes off escalation purposes?

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've been dating this girl for a couple of weeks, same as OP logistic reasons prevent me from using my place, so we're going out doing whatever and I bring her back to her place and we make out in the car. I'm sure I could fvck her in the car but for some reason, she doesn't want me to come to her place and I don't want to fvck her in the car, because we're just below her fvcking appartment! So now what. I guess I'll ax her directly. Wanna make a show for the neighbors or are we going to your place?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Espi said:
I don't personally suggest this unless there's been some serious KINO'ing established. In my opinion escalating from talking to fvucking almost always MUST involve physical touching--the more KINO, the better. When you say, "I'd love for you to show me ______ at your place," it's bold because you're expressing your sexual desire. But it can also seem desperate and creepy if you haven't even gauged her sexual willingness first via KINO.

What I do is, Invite them for a drink or two on Date #1. Alcohol is a great way to loosen them up--figuratively and literally. After about an hour or 90 minutes, I'll suddenly say, "Well you ready to go?" Then I'll walk them to their car. When we arrive at the car and I say goodbye to them, I learn a LOT about how interested she actually is. Some just give me a hug; some give me a cheek; a few will share a nice intimate kiss; fewer still will make out with me in the parking lot, just short of my rubbing their tits and psvussy. And occasionally, I'll get laid that same night. On some weekends, I've gotten laid by two different women on the first date, even on the same night.

Sometimes, on date #2, I'll get laid by the chicks who only hugged me the last time, and sometimes, I'll get a hug by the ones who made out with me. There's no rules or logic to it, in my opinion. You just have to keep swinging the bat. For every 10 that I take out, I might get laid 1 or 2 times.

Getting laid is all a crapshoot and it runs in cycles. Some women, I suspect, I just happened to take out on the night that they were feeling really horny and I was the guy who happened to fvuck them. Fine with me.

Also, if you're talking about a movie in the context of a public theatre, I don't suggest that, either. I never take a chick out to the movies. Waste of my time and money. At least not until I've slept with them and I really WANT her to watch the movie with me. I actually prefer to watch first-run movies alone. The last one I was interested enough to go see was Get On Up--the one about James Brown. I went to see it during the day (really good movie, by the way).

I would say start off with kissing then work your way down. That's a good general rule for me to follow. The more I do this, the better I get. I've gotten much better at "sensing" when to hit the gas and when to use the brakes. You just have to practice and repeat. It took me lots of dates and several years and I'm still a work in progress at 43 years old.
No, no...I wasn't talking about taking her out for a movie, I was talking about just saying let's do movie night and basically tell her I'm bringing a bottle of wine over to her place and watch a movie, aka, bang within 30 minutes of the movie starting...I've done that before several times, it will almost always work with high IL chicks...